Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is immediately clinging to Memphis the second Angie walks out the door and that proves that she was just jealous of the attention that Angie got from him. That's just sad. She sat in that massage chair for an hour talking to him alone when she was the only one not even in the HOH comp. And now she's talking so nicely about Angie to him when it was her doing.

Keesha is not playing BB she is playing showmance... Renny should keep her distance from her before she gets crossed in the line of fire. She is putting Memphis in more danger because people are going to see him more of a threat now. He can persuave Keesha to come over to the other side and with him out of the picture, she would stay true to the alliance. If she was going to play it that way, she should have been descreit about it. Instead of throwing it in their face, I am with Memphis now he will protect me..(laugh) The other side are talking crap about me can I join yall.

ok, call it delusional but....I got just had a thought (or brain fart at my age)...

Though they said no twist, to which we now have AP, and we always know in BB to EXPECT the UNEXPECTED.....what if, just what if, Memphis and Keesha are a secret couple...they both work in the "SERVICE" industry in LA, he said his girlfriend was a blond, as he looked at Keesha with a little yearning last night.....hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

ok...gas has passed...carry on :animated_bouncy:

she always have her i am constipated face on

I think Keesha is trying really hard to turn April against Jessie. She does not want Memphis to be evicted.

She did not have the guts to get Jessie out last week now she wants April to do it.

stupid

Not a bad looking guy. Keesha sure is a pretty girl Can't take that away from her.

Thanks Marty!!

he doesn't look to happy having to hold that rat dog...;)

I wonder why he'd be ok with her having a showmance...seems odd. She has not wasted any time going after Memphis either...she's been hanging around him...twirling her hair and giggling all afternoon. She's pathetic...and Memphis needs an ally :rolleyes:

hmmm...and I was thinking Skreesha and the dog looked alike. :naughty:

Funny how 2 people can see the same things differently...;)

:grin2: that's great Marty!

Archived