Jerry

Jem

bb knew he would win hoh

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, I don't think so, that was just tonight. Jesse seems to have disdain for anyone over 21,lolol he's a tool!!!!

agreed Oldguy, I am Oldgirl,lolol

Honestly, if it comes down to him and someone else for the final two it'll be no contest--people are going to give him a lot of sympathy for his age.

Final 2 is a long ways away & this may be Jerry's only chance at HOH. My gut feeling is that however unfair it might appear eventually it'll even out. I doubt Jerry will be big in endurance competitions but you never know.

but didn't Jerry work to increase his muscles before the game, he has to help lift his wife and all. I thought I read that somewhere

I'm like Jerry a lot. I just hope he doesn't get set on a plan and doesn't realize that he needs to be flexible in this game. (strategy wise... not physically.)

Oldguy and Fatcat, I'm with you!! I think BB should of chose us!! Seeing Jerry says we have a chance!! I'm all for Jerry and if his age is his advantage...so be it. Long as he doesn't bring out his cane..... :animated_bouncy:

I think Jerry is okay, just pointing out the advantages he has.

Also the "X" thing is so dorky. Does he mean that when he wants to talk to people he is allied with he is literally going to make an "X" with his arms? What are people going to think when they see that?? :lol: Unless he wants everybody to know he's in an alliance..

I'll tell ya, they just never cast the right older gal, I really would surprise some people, you would never think I am 62, especially in how I carry myself, plus I am funny and in good physical shape, but I don't think BB is in my cards. I have often daydreamed that I would go in there and kick booty,lololol

well I would not have told any of my thoughts and stratagies so soon, ahd I been ol Jerry

Forgot to mention this earlier. I thought his nomination speech was spot ON. I don't think I've ever seen a 1st nomination speech not have the nominee's sneer behind the HoH's back and/or have DR where they talked about how "fake" his/her reason was... both Renny and Jessie totally blamed the other one. Even if Brian had suggested those two for nomination and Jerry eventually did it... I don't know if Brian is the Svengalli (sp) here. I think Jerry recognized a way to not have any blood on his hands.

Also the "X" thing is so dorky. Does he mean that when he wants to talk to people he is allied with he is literally going to make an "X" with his arms? What are people going to think when they see that?? Unless he wants everybody to know he's in an alliance..

:animated_rotfl: We should be thankful it wasnt his 2nd idea...to do the Charleston.

Hi, Elisabeth! Since he made those nominations he instead replaced Jessie with Brian, with whom he had made a deal with. Now Brian and his bud the conservative school teacher are really mad at Jerry. This was touched on in BBAD and on live feeds!

Just further examining a theory... but does anyone find it strange that Jerry came in to the house a DEFITINE marine. He also is from Tx, and has grandchildren. Wasn't Sharon or Jacob (her b/f) from TX and both came from hardcore, many generation, marine families? Could he be one of theirs grandfather?

Archived