Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right on!!!! Will be happy to see how he works,lol

Unfortunately, the body system slows down at that age so there might be constant trips to the bathroom (that speeds up) annoying the hg at night, taking up too much toilet time due to constipation, normal aches and pains for a 75 year old and if the other hg have to repeat something more than two times or if Julie has to repeat the instructions more than two times for comps, I say he will be gone by week 3.

thats if grodner doesnt step in

he already has a cult following on some boards

thats if grodner doesnt step in

What's she going to do? Stock his drawers with endless night depends and give him an ear mic so he can hear the directions the first time. If she makes prunes part of the slop then we know the big fix is in!!!!!

I saw Jerry in the commercial and he looks old, I was expecting a more fit 75 year old. But, I hope he does well anyway.

My honest feeling about why he was chosen to be a hg...Grodner's little way of saying, you asked for it and you got it. We all wanted older and maturer hgs, but considering the 20 something in the house that didn't necessarily mean elderly people.

I am not so sure I am going to like the ole Jerrster.

I just watched his video interview and think he may just be a little to full of himself.

I would really like to like him.

I really liked Rudy from Survivor Season 1 and loved that he alligned with Richard H.

I like the Judge (Purple Rock of Death) guy that aligned with the younger girl many seasons agon on Survivor.

I loved Jack the FBI guy that aligned with Erika on BB many Season's ago....

But this Texan may be a little too much "all hat and no cattle" for me.

the storyline bb ending for grodner the 75 year old man wins bb

dirty old guy :o

Archived