Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, i like Jerry the best. Seems to have a GREAT attitude and will go far if he doesnt go the first week... I can see a "Cowboy" type strategy, but pull out a Win in the end. I want to see him go FAR!

lol

not a fan of ed

say ed out of one million sperm cell was the slowest

I already love this guy...if he can get past the first week, I see him going far. From what I have read he has seen every episode of every season of BB. Not to mention he has has the feeds and watches BBAD. I would think he would have the best game plan.

I think gramps is going to kick some ass and just based on his little promo... I hope he wins. However, if he's tough-minded (stubborn) as he is pumped up with the muscles. He'll not be flexible enough for the game to change his strategy as warranted.

I already love this guy...if he can get past the first week, I see him going far. From what I have read he has seen every episode of every season of BB. Not to mention he has has the feeds and watches BBAD. I would think he would have the best game plan.

Agreed, he's one of my early faves. :clap: I'm sure he has some interesting political views as well and I can see him involved in some heated debates with the other HGs.

Archived