Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy has muscles...looks like he's in pretty good shape. He'll be pumping iron with Jessie...

I hope he has what it takes to make it far in the game!

they keep him around since he is old

hey he looks great for his age, I will root for him unless he does something really stupid right off the bat,lolol, like UPV, I do not think he will be the first to go, they can keep him as a scapegoat, vote him out when they want, but he is liable to bamboozle them in the meantime ,lololol

I hope he stays around too but I keep trying to picture him in situations like season 9 -- Natalie and Chelsia dancing and then everyone in the pool etc. Will those young ones want him around? Plus I can't see how he is going to be able to physically do some of the comps -- hanging in a box...???

This group seems a little tamer than last years. Even at this stage most people knew the HGs were going to be a wee-bit raunchy.

Jerry can go either way with me. They're are two types of old schoolers, those that like to educate the youngins and those that hold their experience over everyone's head.

Exactly. I am hoping he is not a mccrankypants, and that he is fun to be around. As far as the comps, unless he is nominated and needs the veto, he can get by without winning the physical comps.

i was thinking that sugar

but i now starting to think hg may just do him in early

so he doesnt get a free ride since he is old

Agree UVP - it could go either way. Either they see him as no threat, so leave him in the house for a while, or they say oh heck no, he will float until the end. Probably depends alot on his disposition too. If he's a pain in the butt, or if he is TOO likeable, he will likely be gone quicker.

who is your fav so far?

Boy, that's a tough one UVP without actually seeing them in the house. I can see a few I am sure I WON'T like, but picking a fave is hard. So far, I could possibly like Jerry, Renny, maybe Angie. But I am sure it will change once the season starts.

Well.... I am anxious to see his strategy. He is a die hard player so he must know how to act when he comes in the house as not to be booted.

Archived