Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCain is 71. He'll be 72 next month. Anyways... I wish Jerry wouldn't have touched those breasts. I think I lost a little hope that he would be a great guy. He does seems like a dirty old man now lol. I wouldn't want to see my granddad feeling up some chick on tv.

Well all the other guys in the house touched them (and most of the women) so why shouldn't he? She stuck those girls in his face and said to touch them, so why the heck not?

I saw Jerry's interview & I like the idea of a much older man taking on the challenge of BB, but with the way he kept talking about his well thought out plans I began to wonder if people respect him because he sounds like he knows what he's talking about or whether people get tired of hearing him babble on & on about non-sense, so they just agree to shut him up.

I'm not sure which yet....only time will tell.

Incidentally Jerry's favorite all time player was Sheila & how anyone could think she was the best that is beyond me. I rank her as 1 of the most annoying, but best player? No.

Makes me think Jerry ain't all that perceptive after all....but we shall see...

At that age... believe me, his wife could care less.

I'll even go so far to say she probably got a good chuckle from seeing it.

I so agree with SugarB and ImIn.

When you get older and comfortable in a relationship you don't worry about that stuff. Jerry was just being silly. Not like a little boob squeeze does much for a person in that environment.

Heck, if I was watchin my hubby give that little chicky a squeeze (honk honk style), I'd of laughed my as...dupa off

many man across america :flags_unitedstates: are lining up to married you if you ever get divorce

idk i think he may be using i let you tell me whatever to do strategy

I am not so sure that Jerry got played, I do not think he needed Brian to tell him who to put up, and he did say Dan is a loose cannon, he has that right, and Brain would drop Dan in a heartbeat if he is not able to sway everyone on Dan, I am not sure about Brian. But I do think that Jerry is gonna go far, I don't think that he will let people actually tell him what to do, he definately has a mind of his own.

Jerry has such an unfair advantage. No one else is anywhere near his age, so everybody is already very compassionate towards him for no reason other than he's a lot older. They picked him for HoH because he's OLD. Even April was saying she voted for him because, "he seems so sweet." Why's he sweet? Because he's old? If he were 40 years younger would he seem as nice? Honestly, if it comes down to him and someone else for the final two it'll be no contest--people are going to give him a lot of sympathy for his age.

Archived