Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if my hubby wanted to squeeze a little boobage in fun I would not complain, I would chuckle, and what does being the age of a granfather have to do wtih anything??

That is a way cute smiley Tater2

April put her breasts in the man's face and instructed him to feel them...I did not find that moment anywhere near as ackward as him telling Steven why he did not think Steven was gay and then Jerry showing the way a Gay man walks. I want to say he is trying to hard but I suspect is that I just do not like the way he thinks.

I really hope my opinion of him changes but I found myself cringing in embarassment more for him then I have for Renny or even BB9 Natalie.

hey everyone thinks different.

see, that moment did not bother me at all, I thought besides the demonstraition that his explanition was ok and the fact that he was not bothered by a gay person in the house went in his favor, as I said everyone sees it different.

He absolutely did not diss Steves Gayness, that was not the case at all, in fact quite the opposite, he has no problem with gay or Steven being gay, it was just that he tried to demonstrait that with a lot of gay men you know right away, but with Steve you would not have picked up on that, he did a walk in showing the difference in an effeminate gay man versus a more masculine gay man, he did not diss Steven.

he dissed himself if anything since his demonstration was not the greatest

April put her breasts in the man's face and instructed him to feel them...

Yeah, he was just being curtious and polite!! He shoulda gave her butt a grab too!!

I've seen your Hubby Erin, and good for you cause if us girls are secure a little booby squeezing is a fun thing, let the guys have their thrills right?? And you are never too old for some squeezing, go Jerry!!,lol

that is sorta telling, that is a high up rank, I think ol Jerr is gonna go a ways,lol

Archived