Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing they can accuse him of is trying too hard to act like they do and focusing too much on putting all blame on Brian but he may be able to stay under the radar and let them all fight amongst themselves

I'm not getting the love for this guy. To me he comes off as an overly obnoxious and trying too hard to fit in with the young people. Senor citizens IMO do not need to do that to be cool.

What I like about older people are the stories and experiences of their lives that very few of us will ever get to experience ourselves. He seems to have none or I've missed em.

My HG dislike list is unusually long so early in the season and he sits near the top right under Libra.

well he sure hasn't had much of a chance to tell any of his stories, last night they were talking so fast and furious that he could hardly get a word in edge wise, once it settles down, and he has someone to listen he will prolly share, these self centered kids could give a rats ass about ol jerrs stories, just sayin

I'm not getting the love for this guy. To me he comes off as an overly obnoxious and trying too hard to fit in with the young people.

Co-sign...although I do appreciate the dorky X-men hand signal, that was 2 seconds of hilarity.

I agree that I can't see the big thing for Jerry. I think everyone picked him at the beginning because they said "give it to the old guy...to make him feel like he's one of us". I'd like to know how he made it on the show considering there's no old gal for him.

One of the rocket scientists, Brian I think, said they thought he was "50"...how insulting!!!

Jerry has lost my respect the minute he took a stab at insulting Angie for no reason but supposedly as a so called: 'joke'.

Angie didn't deserve such treatment from anyone, because she hasn't done anything mean to anyone. Everyone else except Brian, Dan & Steven has left her alone because of Jerry.

Jerry's a jealous old geezer with a stubborn narrow minded view of people just waiting to take cheap shots when people like Angie who finally drop their guard.

Jerry is harmless. This is how many people his age act that were in the service.

People who haven't lived with someone like that wouldn't understand it, and that's fine. My father is 79 and was also stationed in Korea. He's just of a certain generation.

OMG, on Jerry bein mean to Angie, I was sooo shocked that Angie would run and take to her bed over something said that was not even meant to be mean, if her skin is that thin she needs to head on home. She is wwaayyy over sensitive, just say

And on that same note Michelle is stoned crazy

I thought it was very odd that Jerry said that the Psycho charade movie title was perfect for Angie...I didn't know waht he meant by it. I was thinking maybe it had to do with him thinking she was plotting against him somehow...??? I thought at the time that it was a dig...and then I thought maybe it was just an off the cuff comment with no hidden meaning. Angie's reaction to it made me think he meant it as a dig...but I do think she overreacted to it. Her emotions got the better of her...but she recovered fine after a quick melt down. Everyone is entitled to one now and again.

Jerry is older than me by13 years and his humor is totally lost on me, when he said weren't the girls all gonna come up to his room for sex when they were talkin about something to do was meant to be humor, but really kinda lame, he was born in the 30's I can see the humor but do not find it funny, it is sorta sad in a way cause he is tryin to fit in and just prolly has not spent a lot of time around this generation, so yes I do think Angie overreacted, and with them isolateing her all day and sorta being mean to her cause she is friends with Brain, then throw alcohol in there and boom, everything gets crazy. If ol Jerr cannot find a way to get on these kids level he will be a goner,lol

If Jerry doesn't stop all this exercising, he is going to drop dead on the BB set. I swear.

Yep...he can't really ever be one of the kids. He has to play his role as the cool grandpa...not the old letch. There's a balance somewhere in there that he hasn't quite found yet. He's been terribly domineering so far...I hope he takes a step back. I would like to see him do well...just to prove that older people can do well on this show...prove it to the public and to Grodner so that BB seasons to come don't revert back to the all 20 something casts.

I missed the apology to Angie...not sure I understand "official apology award." Was he sincere and sorry...or was it all about him.

He came out to apologize to Angie after April and Libra told him that he needed to but I guess in the process of talking to Angie in the BY in front of a bunch of people, he went off about how pissed he was that she would even think he was capable of that and so she had to end up apologizing to him

Archived