Jerry

Jem

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I caught on the live feeds last night, Keesha, Steven, Dan & Brian were sure putting him down. Keesha stated she thought he was a "know it all" like others she has noticed and she don't like it!

I did notice how raspy Jerry's voice is and he is winded to say they least. I couldn't understand for such a BBFan how come he didn't understand correctly how and when the HOH comps were done. :animated_scratchchin:

my father was a marine...straight forward and no nonsense kind of guy. I see similarities in Jerry. Jerry believed that Brian's word was his word...an admirable trait to believe someone's word is good...except in the BB house. Brian must have double crossed him somehow...not sure yet how...but enough for Jerry to retaliate by putting him up in place of Jessie.

The X signal was ridiculous...it'd be so obvious to anyone else. Glad that premature alliance is broken up...or at least that it appears to be.

Jerry needs to take a step back...not appear to be playing so hard...not be viewed as a leader or aggressive...or he'll soon be a target himself. A more passive strategy would probably be more suitable for someone his age...but that's not the marine mentality to be passive.

Jerry is currently my fav, but we'll see what the next week or two brings. I thought the X sign was about the dumbest idea I've seen yet. So, that makes me wonder how well he really knows the game... but we'll see.

I really hope Jerry was the one to sniff out Brian's BS and wasn't told by others. I really want to like Jerry, but there's something about him that is not sitting right with me.

I like Jerry a lot and I think he was kinda onto Brian from the git. The minute Brain said he would rather keep Dan safe from the block that should have put a red flag up then, and I hope that is what happened, then Jerry felt like he had sorta been railroaded. I also get the idea that Libra had something to do with how and why Jerry knows about the ollie, Dan, and Brian hook up. We will see soon if he has it or he doesn't, maybe the cross thing was just a ploy, Jerry could be secretly laughing about that one, if those guys bought it,lolol

Better that Brian is all pissed now, it is early in the game, and I say by by and good riddence if it is him to go, I think Renny is harmless at this point, annoying, but harmless. I think these younger guys are acting sooo stupid right now, I mena Brian was chewing his fingernails and acting al huffy, get a grip dude!!!

I don't like Jerry.

I hope Jerry's plans to send Brian out backfire.

There are 2 kinds of people. People that choose to paint the world as they think it should be viewed (Jerry), and those that see it for what it is (Brian) which is why Jerry doesn't like Evil Dick...Crazy James...etc...

Those were people that looked at the entire picture & made choices based on that.

Keeping Jerry until the end would be the counter productive to everyone because he would get everyone's sympathy vote.

Watching Jerry & Keesha's boring empty chit chat last night (first night on BBAD) was quite annoying.

Jerry called Brian a loose cannon....well....just so happens everyone is playing to win & it's too early to expect people to align with strangers that have bad plans.

Jerry's plans are as pointless & flawed, and anyone stupid enough to go along fully is an idiot knowing Jerry is the sympathy card.

There are 2 kinds of people. People that choose to paint the world as they think it should be viewed (Jerry), and those that see it for what it is (Brian) which is why Jerry doesn't like Evil Dick...Crazy James...etc...

Those were people that looked at the entire picture & made choices based on that.

Hmmm... interesting. I am not sure yet what to think about Jerry (but I do love Evil Dick & Crazy James lol) and I'll definitely keep this in mind while watching future episodes. (oh how I wish I had the feeds or a computer that wasn't too slow for them!)

I do not see Jerry as being the way you see him at all. I liked ED but not Crazy James, and I do think Brain is a total loose cannon, he was all worked up last night chewing his fingernails, and he is not good at containing himself and stayin cool at all. It is early and every ones strategies will go to hell in a handbag because when you are at home in your house watching BB you have all kinds of ideas as to how it should be played and how you would play it, but when you get in there it would be soooo different, you have to just take it as it comes, so while I do think Jerry's plans may fall by the way side, I also think he has enough wisdon and age on him to figure out what to do, and I think people will help him out, oh yeah. we will see,lol

All the chit chat drove me bats last night, everyone was all talking at once and it was hard to make out any convos.

I don't know if I like him or not yet. I can't base my judgement on his opinion of former HG, cause I too didn't care for Richard but I did enjoy James. (Then again, I can't see what those two have in common at all.) based on the first show, I would say Jerry is a tool, getting manipulated from the get go. Seeing the live feeds makes me think there may be more to him. I will have to wait and see.

i like jerry... kinda kewl that an older person might put the pups to task... :)

as to jerry being a tool, i think he saw the writing on the wall with the first conversation with brian, and got the opportunity to correct things, and has a nice scapegoat if it backfires....

kinda hopes he gets all the way...

I think so too, when I myself saw and heard Brian tell Jerry that he wanted to keep Dan from the block my red flag went up, so surely Jerry's did too, he just did not react right then, as he should have not reacted. I would not write Jerry off at all, no matter what he says his strategies are.

Danielle just said he was her least fav on Housecalls, she likes Brian, he is her favorite, I am shaking my head on that one,lol

yep, she is a funny one that girl, we will see how far her favs go. Yikes Jesse bein a friend of Chelskankas is enough to turn me off, lordy,lolol

Jerry is not really high on my list at this point.

I winced in embarrassment for him when he trotted out his X factor signal to Brian...yeah like no one would notice that bat signal.

While I think he has done well being picked as 1st HOH I do not like the interactions that I have seen thus far with the other HGs.

Just cause he squeezed some boobs?? Give the ol guy a break, I do not think Jerry is a potential Dirty old man, hey no matter how old you get you have the right to enjoy the opposite sex, and also sex for that matter.Just sayin

that's cool, but any man has the right to squeez a little boobage if he gets the chance,lol

Archived