Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

its the house fault for keeping him there so long. its was cool when dick was not attacking them but when dick comes at them they are annoyed. dick is fair he spread the attacks around hey amber you wants some, jameka you want some, no eric here is some atttacks for you. dick in the ideal bb world where hg had common sense should have been gone week 2 daughter and father how the hell you make them stay in the game so long not smart when numbers are your worst enemy until final vote

That is completely invalid! Dick is one person they are a lot of people, so them attacking him is worse then him attacking all of them because he can "spread it out" more!?!? :lipsrsealed2:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is sitting at a table a crime now? Dick can do no wrong no matter how low he goes but how dare Jameka sit at the kitchen table?

lol. It was obvious that Jameka was itching to start an argument with Dick, following him around. She got what she wanted then cries foul. What a victim.

That is completely invalid! Dick is one person they are a lot of people, so them attacking him is worse then him attacking all of them because he can "spread it out" more!?!?

where did i say or address anything or anyone being worst smh at folks looking to start arguments for the heck of it.

lol. It was obvious that Jameka was itching to start an argument with Dick, following him around. She got what she wanted then cries foul. What a victim.

After their argument, Jameka admitted she was spoiling for a fight. She never cried foul or played the victim. She regretted calling his mom a bitch, but felt good about confronting him and now she's through.

Jameka is not a weepy shrinking violet and didn't allow herself to be victimized. I just hope she can ignore Dick for the rest of the week. Should be interesting.

Dick is a dick.. we all know that. period.

but the others say that they are better than that.. when really they are not. they sit around trash talking people left and right. and some of the crap they say is just dispicable. just... NASTY! but, they say they are good people :huh:

all some of us are saying is that at least Dick says he is an Ass. he isnt saying the opposite and then doing the other.

we arent saying that Dick is Good because he says this.. we are just saying at least he isnt two-faced about it. period.

i have respect ( a little bit) for dick, cause he will say it to their face, when others (dustin, jameka,amber, eric, jessica) talk crap about the rest to each other, then straight up lie to their face when comfronted about it....

Good luck Daniele with POV and HOH!

Jameka brought up a good point last night. Dick said wait till they see his DRs for the whole season and she said so this is the way you've felt since day one. Dick says yeah.

So, coupled with the way he talks about Zach and Jen behind their backs while making nice to their faces, I'd have to say Dick is being two-faced. He is being the kind of person he claims not to be.

I think these are the things you have to do inside the game, but lets not act as if Dick is somehow more honest than everyone else.

but the others say that they are better than that.. when really they are not. they sit around trash talking people left and right. and some of the crap they say is just dispicable. just... NASTY! but, they say they are good people

all some of us are saying is that at least Dick says he is an Ass. he isnt saying the opposite and then doing the other.

we arent saying that Dick is Good because he says this.. we are just saying at least he isnt two-faced about it. period.

Good post. To hear Amber, Eric and Dustin insinuate that Dick has incestuous feelings about his daughter is just nauseating. That is not something a good person says. Even when Dick attacked Amber about her parenting, the worst he said was that she was a bad Mom. Incidently that was funny, because Amber cried because she was *knew* her daughter was watching. Um, it was almost midnight and she's 8 years old, and on the internet.

As for Jameka, she was bragging to Amber last night that she followed Dick around looking for a fight with him. Now that's a good person too I guess.

My God people what do you expect these people to say to Dick? Do you know how you would react to a creep like Dick in your face screaming at you that you are this and that?

Do you honestly believe that you are above Jameka simply because she is a Christian and lost her temper???

Please stop blaming all the victims of Dick's rants. Dick is the problem not the others.

...and you know what? Had Dick said any of those things to me I'd have lambasted him straight up. I would have let him have it with a torrent of insults that would make a sailor blush.

What I would NOT have done was thought I was somehow entitled to do it, nor would I have carried a self-righteous attitude like some of the LNC after doing it.

That's not me.

If there's one thing I can't abide in my personal life, IE. with my friends and acquaintances, it's people who are disingenuous. I also can't stand it when people incessantly talk behind others backs. When I'm out and people I know do it, I'll straight up walk away. It makes me ill. It's a cowardly way and something a snake would do.

I dislike both Amber and Jameka. But I have to say that I understand the reasons why Jameka called Dick's Mom a bitch and made the suicide comment, because I was watching/listening to the feeds at the time. It's hard to relate it when transcribing, and I would be accused of trying to manipulate the feeds to my own way of thinking, so I tried to stick to quotes.

Dick had already been calling both Jameka and Amber bitches, and attacking Amber's family and daughter and saying her daughter should be taken away and would be better off with Amber dead. Dick also made a lot of points about all Christians, and associating that with being a bitch. Jameka's point (which she later regretted saying) was that if Jameka and Amber are bitches for being Christian, then so are Dani and Dick's Mom, as they are Christians, too. That's why she was yelling "your daughter and your Mama." She also kept saying things like "Christians are Christians" because he was saying that his Mom and Dani are in another category because they aren't hypocrites. He feels that Jameka shouldn't be playing the game if she is a Christian, and Jameka was saying that Dani is doing the same thing, and Jameka doesn't even feel that she lied. (I don't think she lied, either, by the way. She told them all along how she was voting).

As for the suicide thing, it's my understanding from listening that at one point Dick told them that he had suicidal tendencies. So, when he was yelling stuff at them about being a drug addict and a Christian hypocrite (and much worse), Jameka told Amber that Dick only sees and focuses on one part of their personalities, and that he then categorizes them according to that one thing. So, Amber is "only" a drug addict to Dick. By that same train of thought, then Dick would only be someone with "suicidal tendencies" to them. Not pretty, but no worse than what he was saying to them.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Where was the LNC's moral outrage when Dick was letting Kail and Jen have it every day?

Oh sure, they said the tea was over the line but that was about it.

No, instead these simpering fools were talking WITH Dick saying some similar things about how bad Jen and Kail were.

Ohhh, but some of you didn't like Kail and Jen. THEN it was OK yes?

At least I'm being consistent with these people. I have always liked Jen and always couldn't stand Dick but that doesn't mean I'm not going to call a spade a spade when they attack Dick in the same manner.

Guest jordansmom
Dick had already been calling both Jameka and Amber bitches, and attacking Amber's family and daughter and saying her daughter should be taken away and would be better off with Amber dead. Dick also made a lot of points about all Christians, and associating that with being a bitch. Jameka's point (which she later regretted saying) was that if Jameka and Amber are bitches for being Christian, then so are Dani and Dick's Mom, as they are Christians, too. That's why she was yelling "your daughter and your Mama." She also kept saying things like "Christians are Christians" because he was saying that his Mom and Dani are in another category because they aren't hypocrites. He feels that Jameka shouldn't be playing the game if she is a Christian, and Jameka was saying that Dani is doing the same thing, and Jameka doesn't even feel that she lied. (I don't think she lied, either, by the way. She told them all along how she was voting).
When I wacthed the video thats how I took too. I really don't think she was trying to make yo mama jokes. All she was saying is that whatever you call me then you're calling them too ( Dani and Mom)
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Where was the LNC's moral outrage when Dick was letting Kail and Jen have it every day? Oh sure, they said the tea was over the line but that was about it.
I like Jen but didn't Jam tell him that he went to far. Thats what I read on the live feeds.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Where was the LNC's moral outrage when Dick was letting Kail and Jen have it every day?

Oh sure, they said the tea was over the line but that was about it.

No, instead these simpering fools were talking WITH Dick saying some similar things about how bad Jen and Kail were.

At least I'm being consistent with these people. I have always liked Jen and always couldn't stand Dick but that doesn't mean I'm not going to call a spade a spade when they attack Dick in the same manner.

I am starting to like you XAL!

Yeah, with the tea, and I mentioned that.

However, they were egging it on when Dick would just call Jen names and be rude. They themselves joined in behind Jen's back, agreeing with much of what Dick said, calling her a whore, stupid, a bitch and every other name under the sun.

Dick is Fidel Castro, straight up saying what he means and meaning what he says. He's a loud, egotistical blowhard who doesn't hide behind his misdeeds.

Some of the LNC are Idi Amin. They outwardly try to look so nice and pleasant but behind the scenes they're just as bad as Dick, if not worse. They put up a front so they can commit their misdeeds in the dark.

Note - no, these people aren't literally anything like those two murderers and dictators, I'm just trying to compare the way they go about their misdeeds and how they try to come off to the public.

Jordans Mom you nailed it.

Dick repeatedly sexually degraded Jameka over and over again before Jam even mentioned Dicks mom.

Something about Dick is very disconcerting to me. The more angry he gets at a female the more he makes sexual overtones to them. He repeatedly told Jam to suck his...., lick his ....., teabag his,,,,,. He also in the past mentioned how he would like to .... Jen in her ... to death.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this.

Xal said:

Xal, I think you need to stop the combative attitude you have against anyone who might say something that isn't on the pro-Jen side. I've always liked Jen and stood up for her in the beginning when a lot of people here hated her. People are allowed to have differing opinions here without being jumped on.

Hi Marty. Hey I can be abrasive and sometimes put my foot in my mouth but one thing I always try really hard to do is be real. If one HG is going to do something, I'm not going to turn my back when someone I like does the same thing (or used to like, in Jameka's case). I especially don't believe in giving people passes when the way they go about things is to slither around and slime about (cough Eric cough Dustin cough) P.S. guys I'm not mad when saying these things even though I may sound like it. I'm just on something of a roll and going with it. :gunsmilie:Xal, I think you need to stop the combative attitude you have against anyone who might say something that isn't on the pro-Jen side. I've always liked Jen and

stood up for her in the beginning when a lot of people here hated her. People are allowed to have differing opinions here without being jumped on.
I haven't jumped on anyone today. I'm just putting forth my opinion about the way some of the HGs are acting and the fact that some people supported Jen being attacked (or at least said nothing) but now when it's the LNC it's not right. That's a fact that can be documented with posts.

Xal I don't think any of them thought it was okay for Dick to go after Jen like he did.

They were SCARED of him and didn't want the focus turned to them.

Dick is a bully and will go after ANYONE that disagrees with him. Mike tried to defend Kail and look where that got him.

So don't say they are cowards for not standing up to him til now.

Dick is very intimidating and he knows it and uses it. Til now.

Now he's going home.

Archived