Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed because it was a nice change of pace to see Dick get some of what he has been dishing out. However, neither side (including Dick) got so angry they were shaking (as Dick has been previously). It was an argument that had a lot of profanity, but a lot of sarcastic smiles, too. So, it was not a threatening sort of exchange on either side, in my opinion. I didn't feel it was violent on either side, as I have felt before when Dick was yelling at Jen and she wasn't yelling back.

You know what is sad, though? It's sad that people here (not just in this thread) feel they need to jump on other posters or demand explanations from them for their opinions. This is a discussion board, and we are all allowed our opinions here, about the houseguests, without bashing each other.

You know what is sad, though? It's sad that people here (not just in this thread) feel they need to jump on other posters or demand explanations from them for their opinions. This is a discussion board, and we are all allowed our opinions here, about the houseguests, without bashing each other.

So true. The Dick haters do it to me all the time. Sad....

I thought when the numbers got down to juryt time, they didn't do food comps. I thought they switch to luxury comps...or was that back in the good ol'days of BB2.0??

BTW - i would like to apologize for anything I posted that got a thread locked. Sorry.

Yeah, it is sad. I'm talking to people on both sides of the issue. I've had people write me and tell me they are afraid to post here because of it. So, sarcasm aside, it is sad.

Me too because if that happens the "phantom vote" will be the one to evict Dustin and that would split the L&C up. If Karma rules the BB8 house then Dustin will be sent home because of the "phantom vote" after he convinced the L&C to keep Eric for the numbers. This whole week for them will back fire and I would love it.

If jess nominates D&D here are some questions:

Would he throw the POV comp in hopes that Danile will win?

If, by a snowball's chance, Dick wins, will he take himself or Danile off the block?

If Robo-HG Jen wins POV, wold she use it on either knowing it will immediately mark her as enemy to JJEAD?

Same question for Zack?

If Danile wins POV, would she take herself off, knowing that Jess would replace her with Jen/ Zach, thus making a possible enemy out of her new found alliance?

Yeah, it is sad. I'm talking to people on both sides of the issue. I've had people write me and tell me they are afraid to post here because of it. So, sarcasm aside, it is sad.

Truer words never spoken. I find it helpful to write out what I want to say then delete any over the top statements before I submit. Something about this show brings out the passion in people, but we all need to remember its just a game show and that we can state our opinions without getting nasty.

I would put both Dick and Dani up. Forget the back door stuff. One is as good as the other in the numbers game.

If dick gets POV I really think he would take himself off not Dani. I think Dick wants this money a lot more than he lets on. Just my opinion.

well.. they should be afraid to post.. heck, i am afraid to post.

really. people are getting too finger happy with the report button and reporting good people. just because they dont agree. i agree with you on this one... it is a sad sad day. its time for me to take a break and go OT.

"Lynn hasnt Dick himself spoken about his relationship with his mother poorly in the past?

I know she is in to religion and Dick seems to hate that"

is this the same mother that RAISED HIS OWN KIDS????????

If Jessica nominates Dick and Dustin then I think she is asking for trouble. If Dick gets POV he will take himself off and then she puts up Dani..hmm maybe that's why she's doing it so who ever gets POV she will just put up Dani and Dick will be responsible for getting his own precious daughter kicked out! Exactly what he doesn't want.

My two wishes today - Jessica puts up two people other than D and D - JUST For the sake of making the game really fun...

Anyone who is afraid to post will just do it anyway and express themselves ... ignore those that are far too wrapped up in this... members and hosts alike

I've been reading this thread for the last half-hour and finally said to hell with it - and jumped to the last page. All the NERD HERD II fans are bashing Dick, defending Jameka - saying 'Iif it's okay for Dick to do it, why . . . blahblahblah. I say it's NOT okay for Dick to say and do a lot of the stuff he's said and done.

It;s inexcusable.

Now . . . let's talk about (oldguy whispers [eric] sshhh)

With all the Dick-bashing I've read from the NERD HERD II fans, they never seem to find any fault with

(sshhh) eric. Does that mean that what he said about D&D is okay? No indignation? No complaint? Just keep it hush-hush?

Here's how I rate the hg's:

Eric - #1 scumbag

Dick - #2 scumbag

Dustin - #3 scumbag

Amber - #4 scumbag

Jameka - #5 scumbag

Jessica - Nice girl

Jen - Nice girl

Daniele - Nice girl

Zack - Nice guy

I was thinking...

If Jess puts up Dick (or Danielle) and Dustin, there's no way Dick would be leaving.

The votes would be:

Evict Dick: Amber, Jemeka

Evict Dustin: Danielle (or Dick), Zach, Jen, Eric (because Dick's fanbase seems to control the AP voting)

I can't see how Eric could possibly explain those nominations to Jessica in any logical way.

Even if he says he's voting out Dick it would be a tie and why would anyone want to risk that.

But your forgetting Dustin also has scumbag manipulation powers over Jessica. Eric will suggest it for AP, but in the end, Dani/Dick initial nominees. Although I do hope it is Dustin/Dick, just dont think it will happen.

In any event, I hope Eric wins POV and America makes him take whoever off, lol. One good thing about Eric still being there is the constant opportunities to try and screw him over. lol

I don't think its fair to make sweeping generalizations about people who defend Jameka's actions.

I have been very vocal in my defense of some of her actions not all.

I am not a hater of anyone and I have voiced my displeasure over the actions and words of others who are in her alliance.

Gosh, can't we disagree without being disagreeable? I like posting here but its really getting difficult to have fun with all the hurtful words and phrases directed at the posters rather than the houseguests.

dumblonde,

Not playing evil, just do not like Eric and want to see him squirm as much as possible until he's gone. Another positive I recently thought of with him stayin; Dustin's like we have 4 of 7 votes from the Jury for any of the Nerd Herd II group. Think how funny it will be when its one of that group vs. Dani/Zach/Jen and America makes Eric place the determining vote against them, lol.

Good lord Amber's up in the HoH room at it again... Crying and asking God to make her strong and asking BB to (if she wins HoH) take away one of her pictures for Jameka to get her perm...

Archived