Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

Xal I don't think any of them thought it was okay for Dick to go after Jen like he did.

yes they did he kept the target off most of the floaters for a few weeks

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom
Hey I can be abrasive and sometimes put my foot in my mouth

You know thats what I really enjoy about reading your post.

Guest jordansmom

Xal I don't think any of them thought it was okay for Dick to go after Jen like he did.

yes they did he kept the target off most of the floaters for a few weeks

They may have thought it was wrong but it gave them an excuse not to say anything.

Dick had already been calling both Jameka and Amber bitches, and attacking Amber's family and daughter and saying her daughter should be taken away and would be better off with Amber dead. Dick also made a lot of points about all Christians, and associating that with being a bitch. Jameka's point (which she later regretted saying) was that if Jameka and Amber are bitches for being Christian, then so are Dani and Dick's Mom, as they are Christians, too. That's why she was yelling "your daughter and your Mama." She also kept saying things like "Christians are Christians" because he was saying that his Mom and Dani are in another category because they aren't hypocrites. He feels that Jameka shouldn't be playing the game if she is a Christian, and Jameka was saying that Dani is doing the same thing, and Jameka doesn't even feel that she lied. (I don't think she lied, either, by the way. She told them all along how she was voting).

As for the suicide thing, it's my understanding from listening that at one point Dick told them that he had suicidal tendencies. So, when he was yelling stuff at them about being a drug addict and a Christian hypocrite (and much worse), Jameka told Amber that Dick only sees and focuses on one part of their personalities, and that he then categorizes them according to that one thing. So, Amber is "only" a drug addict to Dick. By that same train of thought, then Dick would only be someone with "suicidal tendencies" to them. Not pretty, but no worse than what he was saying to them

Dick NEVER said that to Amber about her daughter being better off if she was dead. He said nothing like that.

Amber is the one who mumbled "suicidal tendencies" to Dick because he was wearing a "suicidal tendencies" (a band) shirt. Then SHE said that eveyrone would be better off if Dick committed suicide and then laughed hysterically like a crazy person.

Sure the others went along what the hell would you do when Dick is going after someone it's very ugly.

I totally can't blame them for not stepping in to protect Jen. Especially when they didn't really like her.

If he had gone off on Jameka or Amber weeks ago you would have seen more defending from that group.

But remember Dick has targeted Kail and Jen for the most part.

I loved Dustin saying to Dick that he finally got Kail out of the house for him just as he wanted week one.

If you do did you see the fight between Dick, Amber and Jameka last night? It lasted like 10 minutes! All i have to say is that we already know danielle is going up and Dick and the vote will probably be 3-3 because america will tell Eric to vote Dick Safe if Daniell isn't next to him, but in all likelyhood, Jessica will break the tie by kicking out Dick unless she is scared of him and decides against it. I am a Dick and Danielle guy (as if you can't tell from my nickname) and don't want either to go but know that 1 will and have to face it and am looking foward to this week when Dick gets to yell at everyone and have his fun. I think this is going to be one Hell of a nasty week and if they have a prayer of staying, they better not yell at everyone all the time, even though i now that is what that is what thwy will do. Dick knows he is going home and figures he will shake things up while he is there and quite frankly, without him in the house, big brother is going to be a lot more boring. I think Daniele will stay unless they get smart and kick her out. She is the smarter player, even though Dick acts like he controls the house. Know everyone hates dick anyway so it isn't likely unless he wins Veto and uses it on himself and that isn't even likely because if he wins veto he would probably use it on Danielle unless she says i will not talk to you again if you use it on me or something. The only way that the Dick side of the house gets back in power is if they win HOH the next 2 weeks and that isn't even likely because Zach isn't a strong competitor and they are losing 1 of Danielle or Dick. I would like to hear some of your opinions.

The irony of it all is this, and I really hope Jen, Zach or Dani gets HoH next week. If they do, the LNC will be chapping their lips on the Three Horseman's bottoms. They will proclaim they only wanted Dick gone and that they really liked Dani, Jen and Zach. They will lay the charm on thick (I'm talking Dustin, Amber and Eric here, Jessica is OK if you ask me) and possibly even turn on each other in private to stay off the block. It already looks like Eric tried to plant the seed about Dustin and Amber in Jessica's head.

I think sometimes these alliances jump waaaay ahead and assume they've got things in the bad when they keep forgetting that there are more HoHs and they aren't guaranteed to win.

They may have thought it was wrong but it gave them an excuse not to say anything.

those the same folks that would make a person get stab 50 times yet no one calls for help. whats that theory call?

I actually think they would have liked Dani had she been in there alone. With her dad there it paints her with the same brush and alienates her from them ever trusting her.

Once Dick is gone I think you may see Jen Dani and Zach try to go against them.

I for one would like to see Amber out next. She's exhausting.

At the risk of repeating what many have already said, my problem with the argument that I witnessed last night is Jameka and Amber have walked around that house acting like they are above any of the crap that goes on in the house only to instigate it themselves. Dick did not, repeat did not come out with any sexual anything until Jameka called his mother and daughter a Bit** to his face. Dick spent the first five to ten minutes of this arguement basically telling Jameka she is a fine example of a christian acting like she was, (obviously being sarcastic). I do not condone Dick's actions however, Jameka and Amber wanted this confrontation and they got it. My other thorn, is these people will sit and throw out some of the nastiest remarks, names, etc. about Dick and Danelle and goody, goody Amber and Jameka never comment on them. I guess in their minds its okay to behave badly as long as its behind someone's back and not to their face.

ok as of now it is

JENN-DICK-DANIELE-ZACH

v.

DUSTIN-ERIC-JESSICA-AMBER-JAMEKA.

and this week im counting on dick to go home. i am a daniele fan, so i want dick to stay cause he has her back. but i will be ok if he leaves.

so it leaves JENN-DANIELE-ZACH v. the rest.

3 v 5

Jameka cant compete for the next 4 hoh's so it makes it 3v4. next week jessica cant compete for HOH as outgoing HOH, so it makes it 3v3

so now we have JENN-ZACH-DANIELE V. dustin-eric-amber. and i can't see amber winning anything.

i think they have a VERY good chance of next week winning, im HOPING its zach who wins, and that leaves DANIELE and JENN the next week,and they are the 2 best players in the house.

so i think they are fine. they would bring it down to 3-3 if they do win the next 2 HOH's which would be very possible.

Good luck Daniele with POV and HOH!

with dick gone dani would be a lost puppy. dick as nasty as he is actually make the game easy for her. with dick gone she'll actually have to think smart and gameplan and work with others

Dick is in all out mode to push himself to leave...taking attention off of Dani, I think he is ready to set up shop in sequester. Jen is looking to be the last person standing from their group and she has the abilities to blend with the clueless majority...I think CBS's meddling has really put a damper on this whole show and it should be interesting to see them back-pedal to escape scrutiny

I know some of you don't like conspiracy theories but I'm really curious about opening something up for a quick discussion.

Since we've seen a couple people now say that the DR people tried to sway the vote to Eric, and we know that Survivor and BB aren't shows with a load of integrity, is it possible the DR will now try to somehow (not sure how) plant the seed to keep Dick and get rid of Dani?

If you believe the polls, Dick and Jen are the most popular and the rest are far away percentage wise. As much as some can't stand Dick, the show won't have nearly the amount of controversy with him gone. So I wouldn't put it past them to start planting seeds about other HGs just to get the cogs turning.

This season has been all about drama and Dick has been in the middle of most of it.

Jen and Dani aren't confrontational. Zach is...a bump on a log. So who are the LNC going to fight with? Where does the drama come from?

The only potential drama even coming close to the Dick drama is a possible fight with Dustin/Amber versus Eric. I think if it came down to them (were Zach, Jen and Dani gone) that they'd bring up what Eric did again and use it against him.

I really would love to see the videos of last night. It was written here last night as it was happening that Jameka was following Dick around the house trying to get the fight going.

Right before I went to bed last night Dick and Dani were outside on the couch talking. Jameka came out plopped herself down in the middle of Dick and Daniele with her arms folded in an angry maner. D&D just got up and left to go make something to eat. It appeared to me that Jameka was angry and wanted to say something to Dick.

So waiting for the videos so I can see for my own eyes the fight. I am sure they were all guilty of a lot of crap talk.

Archived