Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

Dick and Dani trash these people incessantly behind their backs. Give me a break.

Difference being that Dick then says the same things to their faces.

I hate to bring this up again, but did we all forget that it was LNC that turned first? They had the discussion of voting out Dick and Dani before D/D turned on them. As a matter of fact, the one to be taken out was Dani, not Dick, because they felt she played a better game.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Dick realizes he is gone so he wants to cause distractions to make sure that danielle does not go home. He doesn't care if he leaves, he wants her to stay. I also agree with the second it is 3 vs. 3, but Zach is a VERY WEAK competitor so they have to rely on Dani and Jen who are very good competitors though.

Guest jordansmom

Marty you can watch it on you tube. Sound cuts in and out but you get the jest of it.

^^ it works now

4 parts to it thats just the first one

I actually do think that Dick said something very early on in the conversation with Amber about how her daughter would be better off without her around. I don't know for sure if he said the word "dead" or not. I know Amber used it when she described it to everyone else. Therefore, I didn't put it in my transcription, but talked about it here in discussion, instead.

I stand corrected on the suicidal tendencies thing. I didn't understand why they said that, and since they were all talking over each other, I misinterpreted it. Which is, again, why I just wrote quotes in my transcriptions instead of trying to interpret it.

I think a board therapist would be a good idea around here. You're right about that one!

the major twist for this year still hasnt been told.. but an inside source has leaked information... inside the BB house is a real KING! yes, you heard right... but with all the *sskissing and *sskicking going on, its kinda hard to figure out which HG is the real deal. tune in next time to find out.

sFun_hailtheking.gif

Yep they did. Because they are playing the game with their heads not the arses.

Dani will play this game much better with out her loser father screwing everything up. Don't kid yourselves she can't wait until Thursday and he is gone.

I also think there will still be drama in the house just not the abusive kind.

Since we've seen a couple people now say that the DR people tried to sway the vote to Eric, and we know that Survivor and BB aren't shows with a load of integrity, is it possible the DR will now try to somehow (not sure how) plant the seed to keep Dick and get rid of Dani

I'm not sure about the DR swaying votes, seeming as how when Eric does come clean about America Player, they won't come back and sue BB or CBS. I'm sure alot of the "sway" talk is more hinde sight. And I'm saying this as a conspiracy lover. As far as getting Dani out, Jessica has never really liked Danile or Jen, so I could see her wanting Danile out over Dick.

dick makes dani game so easy who else is she gonna blame when dick leaves. dick made her untouchable without dick there the other hg would tear her to pieces .

I actually do think that Dick said something very early on in the conversation with Amber about how her daughter would be better off without her around. I don't know for sure if he said the word "dead" or not. I know Amber used it when she described it to everyone else. Therefore, I didn't put it in my transcription, but talked about it here in discussion, instead.

I stand corrected on the suicidal tendencies thing. I didn't understand why they said that, and since they were all talking over each other, I misinterpreted it. Which is, again, why I just wrote quotes in my transcriptions instead of trying to interpret it.

I think a board therapist would be a good idea around here. You're right about that one!

I hope I didn't offend you Catnip. I really appreciate your transcripts. You do a really great job. I can't keep up like you do with the typing.

I only know because I just went back and watched it. Jameka mumbled "suicidal tendencides" and Amber told him he would be better off if he committed suicide, THEN he said your daughter would be better off. I have it on DVR from Shotoo.

zach wouldnt play 100% for an hoh if his life depended on it. i dont blame him throw them hoh

I'm not sure about the DR swaying votes, seeming as how when Eric does come clean about America Player, they won't come back and sue BB or CBS. I'm sure alot of the "sway" talk is more hinde sight. And I'm saying this as a conspiracy lover. As far as getting Dani out, Jessica has never really liked Danile or Jen, so I could see her wanting Danile out over Dick.

They sign waivers so that they cannot sue. The FCC can't sue either because BB is not considered a game show according to regulations.

I don't agree that Dick makes Dani's game easy at all. If Dani had been in there alone (without Dick) she would have mingled more with Jen and maybe Kail (who she now realizes is a nice person) and would have had a completely different experience. Dick has caused her so much stress first with Nick and then with her HOH being hijacked by him.

Dani has trouble (like most people do) in standing up to Dick.

Once he's gone she will do better.

sSig_conspiracy.gif

hmmmmm... well.. in 8 years of watching BB, i have never ever said anything along the lines of "fixed" "rigged" or otherwise...

BUT.... i did see with my own eyes HGs talking about DR sessions regarding their votes... about eric.... and i am highly disappointed in cbs and BB

dani isnt a peoples person. she would have stuck with guys and made the other girls upset and got the boot early.

Thanks for the links! I'm glad I looked at it again because it gave me a good laugh as I watched Jameka and Amber finally feel free to say what they wanted to say to Dick. Also, I found this link, which shows who really first came up with the conspiracy theory about Nick and mustard. It wasn't Eric who "set Nick up." Dick has such a selective memory.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9YfdE5Bd0...ted&search=

:animated_rotfl:

No, the DR told Jen they would bring in the person who did it and talk with them. They didn't say the NEXT person they bring in is the person who did it. Dick assumed that. Dick's the one who brought it up and accused Nick, and Dick's even the one who brought up the "tetherball" incident with Nick. But then Dick blamed Eric for both this week. Eric spent most of the time trying to say he thought Jen could have done it herself. Talk about a hypocrite and a liar--Dick's got them all beat there.

Dick will play this game much better with out his loser daughter's constant whining how she doesn't wanna be there when things are not going her way... Spoiled brat...

She doesn't wanna be there.... How could any hardcore BB fan cheer on some sniveling skank bitch that doesn't want to be there???

Archived