Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone help me out, this is all new to me. What is FOTH on the live update feed mean?

FOTH is "Front of the House" when the feed cuts off to the water vortex screensaver.

Earlier Jen mentioned to Dick and Dani that she was told by the DR to expect another twist in week 6 or 7. They are speculating a coup d'etat or double eviction. I hope its just the reveal of AP so we can put that turkey to rest.

Welcome to the board, DawnK!

DawnK wrote:

Is it just me, seems like we always have nerd herders who think they are so perfect and they do not lie or sneak and plot, and all they do is cut down the other group for doing exactly what they are doing

Yes, every year this happens. This year, I feel that both sides are like that.

I don't think that Jameka gives Christians a bad name, though. I think that anyone would break and finally yell after Dick has badgered them like he just did. Dick seems to think that Jameka isn't allowed to play the game because she is a Christian, and that's just wrong. Jameka has not used the Bible on anyone but herself, unless the people ask her to read it with them.

Raidersnake.....on the main Big Brother page theres a page that

has all the abbr. and BB lingo....I had to use it several times.....LOL

Despite what anyone says about Jemica not following her faith in the 'Holy War', I think she and Amber did an unbelievably AWESOME job at deflecting Dick-head's verbal assaults.

I swear, did one of them SEE or HEAR one of Jen's attacks, from Dick and learn what really gets to him?

I'm not sure I like anyone this season.

I've been disgusted by Trout Face from the beginning. Her constant crying causing her face to melt off has made me lose my dinner on more than one occasion. Plus, I can't stand the righteous attitude followed by the lies and then the crying. Her lying to Nick and then crying about it was classic.

ED was actually an early favorite of mine because I saw him as someone that was just straight up, honest and just said what he felt. However, I've since come to the conclusion that he's just an evil human being and I just want to turn the channel whenever he's on.

I really liked Eric a lot at first because he seem really fun and happy-go-lucky. I even felt sorry for him because I've felt America has screwed him a few times by having try to do something that was clearly not the best strategy for him. It put him in a horrible situation. That said....ever since that banner flew over saying he was a liar, he's cracked under the pressure. You could tell it got to him and he didn't know how to respond. His attitude completely changed for the worst and he was no longer fun (the nipple rings don't help either).

I keep changing sides and am irritated by the fact that the squeaky voiced blond who had a beef with her former bff is someone I actually wouldn't mind seeing win. Same with Jen, the girl that cried and freaked out because she looked ugly in her pic. It's just wrong that I'm hating the others so much that those two are among my faves of the show.

I miss Will & Boogie. :)

I've decided that I'm going to hang on to the show for the stupidity factor, and to see the brawls coming up this week.

Zach is an idiot. When he talks game, he's blowing hot air.

What I don't get, is how ED can turn from Eric hate, to Dustin hate, and back again and back again after that! He's a loon.

I'm going with Jen now. It's sad, the least of all, is the best of all. And she still wears a bathing suit like a skin tight latex glove!

I disagree that Jen did anything any better. In fact taking on Dani instead of Dick was probably the cowards way out. Jam and Amber fought back against Dick. They didnt attack his daughter like Jen.

Zilch what is Zach waiting for? Right now could be the time to make his move. Does he realize this is a game not a chance to make friends?

disagree that Jen did anything any better

Jen does not use scatology like the Meth Ho and call Dick's mom an ordained minister a bitch like Jameka .

Jen has class she used skill . Danille was fair game after Dick poured tea on Jen .Jen has a better upbringing like Jessica and it shows.

I'm a Christian so I have nothing against Amber and Jameka talking about God but when they go off on Dick in the same fashion he does with them and then bring God in the same breath then I cringe. Atleast he makes no excuses for why he does it. And it's hypocritical for them to say that he is so terrible to them as if they take no jabs. Watching D/A/J tonight was really uncomfortable but they all looked horrid.

I guess what I appreciate about Dick is what you see is what you get. I know he can push people's buttons so they snap at him but they all act like they're innocent and he's just this horrible monster. They have just as much fighting spirit as he does or else they wouldn't be on the show.

Ok...which is worse...

Pre-meditated crime, or passionate crime? Cause that's the difference I see between D/D, and the rest of this crowd. ED PLOTS. He plans. He puts lots of energy into his evil deeds. He exudes evil!

The others seem to be reacting.

I say pre-meditated crime is worse. See Minority Report. We need Tom Cruise on this one...

Jen had already brought up danis cheating before the ice tea and the ice tea from didck was not Danis doing so to link that to Dani is just rationalization.

I'm glad Jameka fought back as well as Amber. It was long over do. Jen really never did anything back to Dick. She went after Dani. Thats a cowards way out

Zilchie anyone that brags that he is going to "terrorize" certain people is the worst.

If I see Dick on the street I will be happy to knock him on his A$$

Jen says DR try to make me "not vote Eric out" saying "they rather have Eric in the house than Kail""they definitely lead you" and we get FOTH

Well we all suspected that BB was mainpulating the game to ensure their ratings :animated_scratchchin:

Archived