Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

Guest jordansmom

IMO the only ones not in the NH2 were Jen, Zach, and Kail. Unlike the NH1 they stuck together no matter what.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber's crying saying her daughter is watching the internet right now. UM why? She's 8 years old and it's 11:00 at night.

What hypocrites. Why are they all so shocked and mad Dani/Dick are clinging together? What do they want them to do, stay alone. They are FATHER AND DAUGHTER, of course they'll stick together right now.

I wish BB would show the HGs the popularity polls. Dustin, Amber and crew are SO convinced that they're the good and righteous people who America must love. They'd be in for a rude awakening.

'...the other twist'...

Someone said above, this is all going as ED planned. StephenV said the same thing at the end of a live update....

What's the plan??? For ED to get them all worked up??? That crew has been waiting, and waiting to explode! I think they are enjoying themselves to the max!

If there is another plan....

Some of you are nuts thinking Jameka won't have her job. T.v is just that and if they are not watching the feed half of this won't get shown. If you are a teacher you would not even be posting this crap. I work in the school system myself and if Jameka wants to return to work we willsee her there. Several people with worst issues have returned to their job after worst. Please.

They've been bringing it to his face all night long. I love you people!

Dick does it to them and you love him for it, they bring it and give him a taste of his own medicine and they're pathetic. Oh well.. they won, all I care about! :animated_bouncy:

Guest jordansmom
Some of you are nuts thinking Jameka won't have her job. T.v is just that and if they are not watching the feed half of this won't get shown. If you are a teacher you would not even be posting this crap. I work in the school system myself and if Jameka wants to return to work we willsee her there. Several people with worst issues have returned to their job after worst. Please.
I base MO on the fact that the chick from Flavor of Love lost her job b/c she was on there. She was a teacher and the school said by her being on there its distrating(sp?) from her students. Come on I can't be the only one that watched that show.

LOL. If you work in the school system, you would know that the littlest things can hurt you. What do you think public television would do to you? Have you not seen and heard about teachers being fired for myspace accounts (what they have on them)? For inappropriate emails? Yes, I am a teacher and I am not delirious.

If anyone thinks employers are going to be welcoming her with open arms, they are sadly mistaken or dilusional like Jameka.

I totally don't get how, when ED does it, it's 'taking it to their face', and when they do it back, it's hypocritical???? Am I missing something here??

It's about time these people gave as good as they have got from that scuzzeball!!

I base MO on the fact that the chick from Flavor of Love lost her job b/c she was on there. She was a teacher and the school said by her being on there its distrating(sp?) from her students. Come I can't be the only one that watched that show.

I watched it and you are very correct.

Archived