Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

She won't lose her job, i'll say it again. There are bigger fish to fry in the community where she works. Especially the fact there is a shortage of teachers in the area. I totally disagree, and a few weeks from now you guys will forget what happened along w/ everyone else. How soon it was forgotten that you loved americas player once, that Zach was the most hated player or dick and dani voted out there own ally ect. This seems like a big deal in the moment, believe me in a day or two all will be forgotten for the most part.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jen says DR try to make me "not vote Eric out" saying "they rather have Eric in the house than Kail""they definitely lead you" and we get FOTH

From the live feeds a few minutes ago.

I NEVER was one to believe the show was fixed....that statement proved it to me right there.

CBS wanted their weasel left in the house.

I feel sick. :animated_shocking:

Did Dick start saying Amber had incest thoughts about her daughter Justin ???

NO, Dick did not say that. Amber, Eric and Dustin were talking about Dick and Daniele that way. It was such a disgusting thing to say about someone.

Maybe I'm watching other television broadcasts. I thought when you do things publicly, for the most part, it stays with you. There has been a lot from BB past shows that are still talked about for years now, right along with all other reality shows.

Believe it or be in denial, she just made a poor portrayal of her "Christian, God's a gansta, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU, your mama is a bitch", character.

Can someone please show me where Jameka said she is perfect and has and will never do no wrong? Even Christians can do bad things.

I love how Evil Dick can insult everything about a person and try to berate them with the most personal and sensitive stuff yet when someone says one thing to him IT CROSSES A LINE and THEY DESERVE TO BE FIRED! So hypocritical.

At least it seems like this week will be exciting, since the rest will be unwatchable. Don't think i'll be watching the 2 hr jameka and amber conversations much. The Danielle and Zach ones will also be painful. Zach talks really slow, like he thinks he's saying something really important and searching for big words, when actually he's just not that smart.

Is it just me, seems like we always have nerd herders who think they are so perfect and they do not lie or sneak and plot, and all they do is cut down the other group for doing exactly what they are doing. Also, I am sooooo sick of Amber and her crying. I liked Jameka until just a few minutes ago. I just want them both to shut up along with Dustin. I do not like The way Dick cusses at them but tonight Amber and Jameka did the same thing to him. She followed him around until she got him to say something. I am a Southern Baptist and I am appalled how Jameka and Amber are portraying themshelves as christians. I realize christians are not perfect, but they are cussing and using the Lord's name in vain and talking behind peoples back and lying. It is a game show , I do believe that everyone lies and especially in this game. But for the two of them to be so goody goody they should not judge and accept people for who they are. I believe people like Jameka and Amber make christians appear to look really bad. I also have a belief that Big Brother is a national TV show and with the mixture of people and different religions it should be done privately and not thrown around so easily . It just makes them appear to be hypocrites, that is just based on what I am watching right now. Amber and her racist comments about Jews, just very terrible.

Anyway I am off my soap box. I just get so upset it feels every yaer the people I pull for just make really wrong choices and never win and the fakers end up at the end. I wish they would mix it up next year with some older and younger normal, non tv type people who really need the money. Not TV wanna be stars.

they're worse than the nerd herd to me...or maybe they're not and i just don't remember, but they seem really bad. the thing is...i don't think jessica belongs with them...she's too normal and she's the only one that doesn't seem to gleefully bash daniele for having dick's dna. ugh...they were skeevy tonight...but i wouldn't worry about them reflecting badly on christians. reflecting badly on women, definitely!

Yep ,Jameka is no Condoleezza Rice that is for sure . He got her street side out at times . Both Amber and her if they wanted to act like Christians would have walked away . What is funny is that Amber said she was madder at Eric then she was at Dick as far as a scale rating talking with Jameka and voted for Eric.

Dick is playing them and they did not even get it . He wants to make sure he is gone this week to give Danille more time.I bet he will continue to cause outburts too .

Eric said behind Dick's back that Dick really wanted to sleep with his daughter and he has a thing for young blonds. If that little punk had said that to my face they would have had to pull me off that weasel.

Watch season 6 again then you will eat all of your words.

No one can compare to season 6. I have never heard anyone in this season say that America loves them. Amber is the only one I've heard talking about "the good people" (other than Nick). Daniele is no Janelle and Dick is far grosser and less funny than Howie.

And Eric's little high voice he does when he's talking to Jessica? Makes me want to rip his retarded looking nipple rings off.

:animated_rotfl:

Eric is such a wussy saying over 7 times Oh I am so happy for you Jessica !

Then later in the hotub tells everyone he is sorry for what Dick said .

Archived