Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

Jen had already brought up danis cheating before the ice tea and the ice tea from didck was not Danis doing so to link that to Dani is just rationalization.

So what she was cheating . To say Jen is a coward is a fallacy she has more resolve then the Meth Ho and so called Christian combined .

If you want to get specific she finally crushed his cigs after he messed with her clothes.

I admire Jen the most.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick didn't look rattled to me. Everyone else seemed rattled though, cluckin around in the back yard for 2 hours after it happened. Dick looked like he loved it. Amber may have been a tad rattled, judging by her uncontrollable bawling like a 2 yr old. Maybe not though.

Yeah, the rest of them were surely rattled, but ED didn't get anything over on Jam. And Whamber didn't cry till a while later.

ED shot his wad tonight. He's got nothing going forward. They'll be smart to just ignore him from here on out. ED out did himself tonight....there isn't much worse he can say. And they all know it.

I agree....I think he'll go easy on Jess...she's never done anything to him.

Of course, that never stopped him before with all the rest. Even tonight, with him and Dani talking strategy, and how she needs Zach and Jen, they both trash them behind their back. Dani can't stand Jen, and ED thinks Zach is a tool.

Oh well...

Someone said it earlier in this post, that Jen had a DR session where they said there was going to be a shake-up and then I read on and someone said Eric remarked in passing "Dick's the twist". You know, it just might be...

I also agree with someone who said Jemeka might as well kiss her job good-bye. Unless her town has only 1 tv, school systems are reluctant to have a controversial staff member on their team. It only takes a few parents to send her packing. (I'm a teacher also) I also think that her overt religious posturing on the show might be something her school may or may not condone. Psychology, like all the sciences, trys to distance itself from religion and belief systems because it deals with human behavior and causes of action, not the will of God or a Ouija board.

on a side note: Morty's server was down last night right after the eviction. It was driving me nuts!

Did anyone see/hear what I did last night on Showtime? About 11:30 BBT, after the D/J/A blowup in the kitchen, while Dustin and Eric cowered in the hot tub, they, J/A/Du/E, were badmouthing Dick saying he went to far again, blah, blah...then suddenly the conversation switched to how Dick and Danielle had become closer and Eric said he's expected to walk in on D/D f*****g. Then he proceeded to talk about what Dick says as going to far and disgusting.

Eric is a POS, imo. Jameka hit a low lower than Dick too by calling his mother a b***h.

I LOVE the fact Jameka and Amber went after Dick. He has done far worse to them this whole season. Peope are People, Christian not Christian and to say they shouldn't have gone after them because of their religious background is ridiculous. Sure sometimes its better to take the high road, but when you're subjected to someone like Dick for over a month now, your feelings will come out and I'm soooooooo glad that they did. Dick needed to be knocked down a step or two, and the fact that it was two women that did it makes my hands clap harder. I say all is fair in love and war, and I believe God will forgive them for what they said!!! GO JAM, Amber, Eric, Dustin, Jessica!!!!!!!! I'm gonna love this week!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

I totally agree nj. I remember earlier this seaso when people on this board were calling Dick abusive to women. Well the women struck back! Looking at the caliber of the men left in the house, maybe it is time for WE (Women's Empowerment) to become a reality.

OK this is what I am hearing from last night.

1) Jameka kept following Dick around trying to start a fight. Before I went to bed I say Jameka come outside where Dick and Daniele and plop down inbetween them with her arms folded like she was mad. D&D got up and left to make something to eat.

2) Jameka called Dicks mother a bitch and Amber told Dick to commit suicide. Dick threw out the C word a bunch of times.

3) Eric said that that Dick was probably f'ing his daugher cuz he liked hot blondes. I also read another father daugher incest comment. (that is the most repulsive to me)

4) Jen said that the Diary Room was trying get her to vote to keep Eric.

I can't wait to see the videos.

For me, they ALL went over the edge last night. The hypocritical Christians showed their true colors (telling Ed to kill himself, real, real nice). Eric proved that he's as vile as Dick is. I've been rooting for Dick, only because he was honest and open about what an a$$hole he is. The rest of them hide behind bibles and pretend honesty. I believe that Dick was as bad as ever last night because he's trying to put all the hatred of the house onto himself to save Dani for another week. Doesn't excuse it, but he didn't suddenly pull out a vile personality from no where. He is who he is. The rest of them...wow, they sure are sanctimonious hypocrites. They sit back & swear that they've never lied in the game, swear that they're fine upstanding houseguests. Every one of the 5 are just as bad, if not worse, than Dick. I can't even give Jessica a pass.

These people are all vile, imo. Worse than the Nerd Herd of Season 6. I'm going to enjoy it when they all find out that Eric really is what Dick has been saying he is.

I just read that Jameka called Dick's mother a bitch.

Did God tell her to say that?

Oh WAIT - I almost forgot!! - I learned on the boards last night that calling a woman a bitch is a compliment, a term of endearment. Back in the day, say last week, I thought it was an insult.

I also just read that Eric said Dick and Daniele were probably f#cking. As usual, Eric shows his class and character. He's America's Player??!!! I don't want that pond scum representing ME!

Count me out.

So both Jen and Amber were heard saying the DR wanted them to keep Eric? It's bugging me that the BB producers seem to have saved Eric, even though it seems like much of America wouldn't feel bad to see him go. I guess they just refuse to expose that America's Player was a failure...not to mention a waste of text to vote $.

Jen seems to comfirm that the DR messes with the votes and tried to get her to switch to save Eric. It's Been rumored but seems to be comfirmed depending how much you believe Jen.

It was during the same period when Jameka, Amber, Dustin and Jessica were called into DR. They DID change their votes though and Jameka DID whisper that they would rather have Kail out.

I told people this and some people attacked me for it. The fix is in this year. I don't know about any other year but THIS year, they want that text messaging money and are willing to manipulate to keep Eric in the house.

Oh ED most certainly did rattle Jameka. What was with that "your mother and your daughter" over and over again. It was like a two year old covering their ears and making noise so they don't hear you. Amber was very rattled. However, I think she was more upset over the fat remarks than she was about her daughter.

Amber seriously needs to go back to her original hair-do...those braids are just AWFUL

Personally, I thought the braids looked much nicer than any other hairstyle she has come up w/so far...I'm just saying...IMHO it normally looks like a bird/rat's nest piled up on the top of her head...She finally got all the knots and kinks brushed through it... FINALLY, THANK GOD!! :2thumbsup:

3) Eric said that that Dick was probably f'ing his daugher cuz he liked hot blondes. I also read another father daugher incest comment. (that is the most repulsive to me)

That was the most disgusting thing I have heard come out of any of the hg's mouths this season (so far). My dh and I both gasped aloud when he said it. Then Eric immediately started ranting about Dick's remarks being too disgusting. That remark, along with telling Amber's abortion story (whether real or not), is what makes Eric the slimiest of them all. I can't stomach the new nerd herd. Dick does say things to their faces. Dustin nor Eric have the ***** to.

What was with that "your mother and your daughter" over and over again.

I think that was in response to Dick talking about Christians being whatever bad thing he thought of at the moment. She began by saying your mother and your daughter are Christians, then it devolved into that. It was not Jameka's finest moment, but heated arguments are rarely eloquent.

this is completely stupid. i don't understand how ANYONE who likes dick can say anything about jameka. J called his mom a B, but ED has brought family members into account at times too, J finally went back at ED for trying to call everyone out and make them afraid of him. dick has said a lot worse things than what J said, my only fav in the house right now is jessica. so im not biased between ED and J. i dont like either of them right now, ED and J's voices are on my nerves. i feel like yada does, too many people think ED is the only HG who can talk crap about anyone. when J does it, shes HORRIBLE.

lets just say i hit someone, is it better if i hit someone if im not a proclaimed christian, or if i am a proclaimed christian??

or.. if i steal something, is it better to do it behind someones back, or in front of them?

talk about J being a hypocrite, look at some of you condemning J for something ED does all the damn time.

sorry, had to get it out. and this is JMHO

grabs popcorn and stay out of this :lipsrsealed2:

A lot of comments to make, apologies if it's a bit long and rambling.

1) About the BB producer meddling. It annoys me, but at the same time I have trouble getting indignant when it creates better television. Since Kail left we have all out war in the house. Had Kail stayed we'd have another week of a pretend alliance and another week of Kail moping. I'm tired of seeing everyone be nice to D&D's face simply because they need them for numbers. If you're going to trash talk people, get everything into the open and do it for real.

It's just hard to fault the producers for pushing hard for what would make better TV. You either have lame duck Kail (who no doubt would have been took out in the next 3 weeks and would have probably been the perennial pawn until then) or Eric who can create drama. Not a hard choice as to which one makes for better TV and feed watching.

That being said, I will become more and more agitated at it if they keep it up the further we go. Right now they aren't even really influencing the winner. Kail had no chance, nobody was going to let her come back into HOH competitions. Eric is probably going to have to slit so many throats at our beck and call that he has little to no chance. So it's a bit like someone fixing who comes in 7th at the Kentucky Derby. Bad, but not quite as bad as fixing who come sin first.

2) I can't believe I'm about to defend Jameka (who despite having a seriously wonderful ass I'm just not that fond of) but it looks like I am. For starters I'm agnostic which means I haven't figured out what the **** I believe. But I have to say, living in a bit of a hick state and knowing a LOT of Christians, I'd take the way she usually puts it into practice over almost everyone I know. She's in an alliance with and close to Dustin who is gay. That right there makes her a better person than a LOT of the Christians I've known in my life. Seriously, a handful of them would be in the corner cowering the whole time in fear of the gay.

Secondly, really, they've had to put up with Evil's shit for a long time now, having to fake smile and put up with it because they needed to keep him in their favor. Can you really blame her for losing it and going off on Dick? It's easy to play armchair quarterback and think you could have kept your poker face on, but come on, we aren't there. To be frank, if I were there I'd already be eliminated because I would have punched Dick in the face.

In the end, I'm not one to question someones faith and tell them how to practice it so long as they aren't trying to force me to fall in line with them. To each their own.

3) Ugh, I am getting so very tired of Amber. She has played a game that was every bit as dishonest as the rest of them so I'm getting tired of hearing her say otherwise. When one person walks out the door without her having lied to them about her intentions, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, girl, you're just a nut and it will be better for everyone the day you walk out of the house.

4) I really do not like Dustin, but I really respect his game. Briefly lying about his vote was perfect strategy. Much better that Dick is thinking about conspiracy theories than thinking about the HOH competition. And you have to admit that Dustin was brave enough to immediately abandon the lie when it was no longer useful. He could have just stayed the course and kept up the lie.

He's a wimp and a backstabber, but so far Dustin is playing everyone like a fool and if they don't do something about it shortly, he may be walking away with the game.

5) Glad to see Jess & Eric getting back together. Eric is a bit of a scumbag in his own right, but in a house of nutcases and backstabbers who isn't. They do make a bit of a cute flirt-mance couple and it will be interesting to see if anything heats up between them as the house dwindles and there's more alone time. They make a very smart tandem and I would not be one bit surprised to see them take out Dustin/Amber/Jameka before they get the chance to strike first.

Yes, Eric was wrong to threaten to use Ambers secret against her (though, in his defense he did not tell Dick the secret and has only confided it in his "partner" in the game) but after everything she's done, from the anti-semitic comments to her crying to her own lies, I just have a hard time caring too much.

6) Dick & Dani are screwed. Dick is right that he is on his way out and it's nice that he's willing to take extra heat to try to help Dani. But, man oh man, if you just would have played the game a little differently Dick things might not be this way. Anyway, if they were a smart team they would fake a falling out because it might really help Dani in the game if they faked a screwjob. If they did it right they could certainly position Dani as a lone-wolf who might be protected by the various sub-alliances for their own good.

7) Where do Zach & Jen go from here. Both of them would be smart to try to latch onto Jess & Eric to make a threesome to rival A/D/J. Something tells me Zach will have a better chance. Jess won't want another hottie distracting Eric. That's her pet. :giggle:

What actually happened was after Dick repeatedly degrading Jameka sexually telling her to suck this and lick that. Then Dick he kept calling her the Bword. As many trash talkers do Jameka replied your mother is a .....

This is not uncommon even in the movie white man cant jump one guy says who is this astronaut and the othr guy responds your mothers an astronaut. Thn the other guys says my mom was too drunk to be an astronaut

Jameka was in the wrong to say that. I just find it ridiculous that Dick can say anything he want to to who ever he wants but if anyone responds they are the bad guy.

Dick is a disgrace as a man. To sexually degrade any woman over and over like he did is below low.

That doesnt mean Jameka is perfect or did no wrong.

Archived