Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To XAL

I hate to say the show is rigged, but well, too many people have mentioned the Diary Room encouragement to keep Eric. With that in mind, I can see Dani & Dick being on the block together, and the encouragement being to use POV on Dick, rather than Dani. He's the more popular player, and without him, who will make things wild & interesting on the show? I don't see Dani being able to muster the will to continue on in the game all alone, but Dick can do it.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of magical twist come into play before next week that saves both of them, but that's probably too much to wish for.

On a side note, why can't I find the "quote" button?

Given the recent obvious manipulation of the HG's in the DR fiasco, I'm honestly beginning to think that the idea of A.P. was in part to humor the fans who would think they had some say in results...but mostly so that it would be easier for CBS could call the shots.

im pretty sure season 6, maggie, ivette, april, janelle, and other people all said they wanted to leave at one point of time.

All the houseguests from season one till now added together have not said it as much as Skanki has...

This isn't the army Dani, you are free to leave anytime you like...

Well we shouldn't get too hard on Zach because in watching the Big Brother After Hours on Showtime, Zach looked like he was studing for a game and he was doing it for a good 20-30 minutes. He just doesn't perform in the competitions. I actually think that he blows some of them on purpose because the Eric side of the house still kind of has some trust in him for some reason because Dustin told Zach that he lied to dick about voting for eric to leave he said in the afterhours show. I think he wants to use that to his advantage and if he wins HOH and puts them up, they won't have that bit of trust anymore. But the problem is that he has to start winning now that they are starting to dwindle down on that side.

Wow I just watched the Jameka tapes. She came in there with the purpose of starting a fight. What a wack job she is. She kept taunting and taunting Dick. She is a psyco and to call Dicks mother a Bitch and to keep calling Dick a Bitch and using the F word. Real nice of Amber to tell Dick he should commit suiside too.

Dick got his licks in but it was the sole purpose of Jameka and then Amber to tag team Dick.

It was so funny to see Dustin keep poking his head in the door. What is up with that? Was he scared?

Some really WS there. I think Jameka will be out of a job when all this stuff in the house is brought before her employers.

I have seen this mentioned once in the posts and some reference in the live feed transcripts...Does anyone know if they are putting a tarp or some yard covering out in the backyard? I was wondering if they are covering the sky so that more banners can't be seen?

You can only turn the other cheek so often, then you run out of cheeks.

The bible says turn the other cheek 100 x 100 times... I just wanna know when Dick has ever said anything to Jameka until tonight? He hasn't!!! So she never really turned the other cheek...

I laugh at the fact some people say Jameka taunted Dick into the fight. You don't have to taunt Dick to get into a fight with him. In fact you don't even have to look at him to get into a fight . He's a whack job and a very abusive person verbally.

Marty how would you have handled Dick if he was in your face?

Well probably more like Jen handled it. I am not one to argue or yell. So I think I would just walk away. That is just me.

I laugh at the fact some people say Jameka taunted Dick into the fight. You don't have to taunt Dick to get into a fight with him. In fact you don't even have to look at him to get into a fight . He's a whack job and a very abusive person verbally.

Watch the video

I have to agree about laughing when people say Jameka (or Jen, before that) asked for it. Dick was going around staring down people after the voting. He was spoiling for a fight and had even planned to start one and continue them all week, so that Dani will not be evicted, and he will be evicted instead. Even if Jameka was following him around, it's her house, too. She can go where she wants. She was telling Dick that they have to co-exist in the house. I don't see how that is starting a fight or asking for one.

Amber didn't jump in until she heard the fighting, and then she jumped in to help defend Jameka. I was actually pleasantly surprised, as I don't like Amber and she shocked me by not crying (at that time).

Sorry It's all Dicks fault. Everything is all Dick's fault. Everything bad any other houseguest says bad is Dick's fault.

Sorry my bad I should have known it was Dick's fault.

I hate to say the show is rigged, but well, too many people have mentioned the Diary Room encouragement to keep Eric. With that in mind, I can see Dani & Dick being on the block together, and the encouragement being to use POV on Dick, rather than Dani. He's the more popular player, and without him, who will make things wild & interesting on the show?

I highly doubt Dick will be leaving this week.

BB will do the same thing they did for Eric and try to persuade the HGs to not vote him out.

(then the people who complain about them doing this to save Eric won't have anything to complain about)

If he does walk to save his daughter I bet they bring him back in a few weeks since sequester has started and he won't know any outside info.

i guess we all see what we want to see. thats what it comes down to.

i find it odd how people say they laughed when they saw jameka and amber going at it at dick... :animated_scratchchin: its laughable when they do it, but not when dick does it. sSig_Idontgetit.gif

and trust me me when i say, i dont laugh when its done by anyone. period.

And when you see that they can't walk away from him because he just follows them and keeps at it.

Then what?

Shortly after the fight, JAMEKA WAS BRAGGING TO AMBER THAT SHE FOLLOWED DICK AROUND ON PURPOSE TO START A FIGHT WITH HIM!!!

He did NOT follow Jameka out, she got up and walked out and that was that. She was quite proud of her behavior and was absolutely bragging that she sought out the argument with Dick.

That is only this instance, I'm not defending any other incident, saying it's either Jameka or Dick. But this particular incident, Jameka herself came right out and said she taunted him into the fight.

It's like nobody reads the posts before they post things. :rolleyes:

Archived