Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

I think you need to add me (fatcat ) in there too,lo

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fizzle, love love love ya, I haven't even watched the after dark from last night, maybe I should,

I think that Jess, Jenn and Dani need to team up. The can throw Zach in the mix for a while. Once Dick is gone I think that would be a good new alliance.

Jen, Jess & Dani. The most normal people in the house.

I'm not sure what I posted that was good, Mexikat, but you're welcome, and thank you for thanking me! It's certainly better to read something nice instead of the crazy PM I got yesterday telling me I was laughing about incest in my transcriptions (and I assure you, I wasn't). :animated_rotfl:

Having given this much thought, I mean, it IS the MOST important game show in THE world.....

ED will be near the end, maybe final 3, before he gets the boot. I base this conjecture on the other kinds of game shows, where the meanest, bitchiest, foulest, most crass people make it to the end, and everyone in the audience cry's 'foul!', that the network 'planned' it that way, and of course, we all know this is true.

ED is great for ratings. Networks like to pit the above described player up against the most saintly other player, so the audience froths at the mouth with both 'I love the saint', and 'I hate the devil'. Unless of course, the devil player goes over board, and gets physical. This happened in BB in the past, and in this past season's Top Chef, although that guy wasn't the percieved 'evil' player. It was that nerdy guy with the weird hair...see what I mean??

So, love him or hate him, unless he goes physical, ED will stay in the house for a while. And we'll all have something to talk about day after day!! YAY!

BTW...is putting 'poop' on other players stuff or food, going to put ED over the top for his fans, or will that be 'OK' too??? Just asking...

uclamom ~ on the feeds and in every conversation Dani and her father have he wants her to stay and he knows he needs to go. In every scenario it will be Dani staying. He has been really good to his daugher.

Oh please Evel Dick...don't put poop on people's things.

That would be the line for me I think...haha.

So there you have it Morty's posters! My line = poop. :lol:

Mendes I was just going to type that. The trouble is that people do not know that Eric will vote out Dustin and the others will vote with the house and vote out Dick.

No way to have Dick stay. It will almost be a releif when Dick is gone so people can ease up on the hate.

I don't know... Let's look at the votes...

For Dick: Daniele, Jen, and Zach (to stay)

For Dustin: Jameka, Amber

Jessica can't vote and if we vote for Eric to vote for Dustin to leave he would be vote number 4... Jessica, Dustin, and Dick can't vote... Jen maybe on the fence though...

If Eric has to vote out Dustin if he's up, and Jen, Zach, Dani vote for Dustin...that 4.

That leaves Jameka, and Amber for Dick. That's 2... (am I forgetting someone?)

Dick would stay.

Oh how funny THAT would be!

:animated_shocking:

Archived