Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

yana.. you got it wrong! she was asking GOD if she won HOH to give jameka a perm instead of pics for amber.. lmao.. she said dear god.. i know is a lot to ask, but if its possible please dont even give me anything, give it all to jameka!

:osSig_youwish.gif

... she is explaining to god why she did drugs.. like he has no clue who she is.. like he is a stranger, and she is telling a story.. this isnt even funny, she has no clue how to pray? did jameka not teach her anything?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I didn't see that part... The part I saw was where she came in and started crying and said God give me strengh and then said hey guys if I win HoH please take away one of my pictrues of my daughter and give Jameka her perm... Maybe I heard wrong then...

this isnt even funny, she has no clue how to pray

Fizzle, I assume YOU know how to do it? Give me a f'rinstance, cuz I could use some instruction here...Some prayer rules please? It's been a long time since I've prayed, and I don't even think I knew how then..

If Dear Scuba were around now I'd ask her, cuz she seems like the kind that would have a lot of wisdom about stuff like praying... :giggle:

i just rewound it, she said quote " i dont even know if its possible, but honestly god, take away all my everything that i would get for my hoh and give her her perm or whatever, i just want her... her whatever... and pictures"

Fizzle, I assume YOU know how to do it? Give me a f'rinstance, cuz I could use some instruction here...Some prayer rules please? It's been a long time since I've prayed, and I don't even think I knew how then..

well Yath.. since you asked. i keep it short and sweet.. it goes a little something like this:

Dear god, its me Fizzle.

You don't have to give your whole name to god? i.e. Fizzle Fankles??

Cuz he must know a lot of Fizzles (heck, everyone does), and he's a busy guy, so you don't wanna waste his time making him go thru his Holy Directory of Names...

amber just told jess that she had no choice but to do drugs... she was taking care of 5 people.. she had no choice.

:o wow. hey dawnie in Texas.. you take care of more.. are you on drugs? i dont think so!

LOL Marty. Reminds me of the funniest thing read on this board when someone said something about staking the life of her dog on a vote instead of her daughter.

A part of me hope she now wins an HOH and BB holds her to that, lol. A small part though :P

dear god, Its me Fizzle... god bless Yath

Awww, no wonder I've had a coupla bad days.

You DON'T say to god...god bless Yath.

You say YOU bless Yath.

Or Thou shalt blesseth Yath.

Or whatever..But it's redundant (and prolly insulting) to ask GOD to "god bless Yath".

Can you get down on your knees and redo it...I know that the original way made him mad, cuz not only he hasn't blesseth me, but he's pissethed off.

amber just told jess that she had no choice but to do drugs... she was taking care of 5 people.. she had no choice.

wow. hey dawnie in Texas.. you take care of more.. are you on drugs? i dont think so!

..uhm...I . I.I ..say no to drugs!! :animated_rotfl:

Marty / Xal / Catniptoy /Fizzle / Dumblond: smblokiss.gif

I have wanted to quote some of your posts because you're all so amazingly eloquent in stating so clearly and recounting so accurately what's been happening. It would take pages, though, because you all are so SHARP!!!

I try to comment and recount but you are my heroes!!

(Old Guy - you're cool, too!!) :notworthy:

I'm not saying everyone else isn't as on target but right now - ya'll are just toooo cool for school!!!

k.gifA T

Marty / Xal / Catniptoy /Fizzle / Dumblond: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I turned off the live feeds at 10:30 because nothing was happening.... oh that I'd waited four more minutes because that's when all hell broke loose. I am soooo thankful for your play by play scripts. Even the videos on YouTube don't fully capture the tone of the brawl as well as what you all wrote. Thanks!

Archived