Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordansmom, I remember Brooke. Lets see she spit on New York, she was slutacious on Charm School and flashed the camera when she was expelled.

That was a cable show, though I'm sure Jameka's outburst is probably on YouTube as we speak. I hope she doesn't lose her job over this, but she has a degree she'll recover.

I totally don't get how, when ED does it, it's 'taking it to their face', and when they do it back, it's hypocritical???? Am I missing something here??

It's about time these people gave as good as they have got from that scuzzeball!!

Everyone is still mad about tonights outcome, it'll calm down. Just be like me and enjoy the posts, they're funny when you aren't bothering to fight them! :animated_bouncy:

I totally don't get how, when ED does it, it's 'taking it to their face', and when they do it back, it's hypocritical???? Am I missing something here??

It's about time these people gave as good as they have got from that scuzzeball!!

There's a double standard, and i'll admit it. I like Dick and absolutely can't stand Jameka/Amber/Dustin/Eric, so i'm inclined to root for Dick when he rains insults down on the four of them but sit back and decry the four doing the same back to him. So sue me.

It's hypocritical because they swear they don't do it, that they don't act like Dick, that they would never act like him...THEN BAM!! They're doing the same thing.. He hasn't said he won't be like that..They have

Agreed

It's hypocritical because they swear they don't do it, that they don't act like Dick, that they would never act like him...THEN BAM!! They're doing the same thing.. He hasn't said he won't be like that..They have

BECAUSE HE'S ATTACKING THEM! And not just game wise, he's attacking them personally.

(Excuse the all caps..) :animated_bouncy:

Amber is so retarded. She smiles when Dick is destroying her and laughs like it doesn't bother her, then leaves to the backyard and stews over it and "crys like a bitch" and goes over everything he said. "How DARE him". Hilarious.

I'm having a blast Justin!!! This is wayyyy more fun that I could have imagined!

I am a hypocrite! Yup, I say, down with ED when he does it, and up with 'the five' when they do it! Cause I like 'the five'!!!

Amen to that! :food-smiley-005:

Amber is so retarded. She smiles when Dick is destroying her and laughs like it doesn't bother her, then leaves to the backyard and stews over it and "crys like a bitch" and goes over everything he said. "How DARE him". Hilarious.

Amber is beyond psychotic.

Jen seems to comfirm that the DR messes with the votes and tried to get her to switch to save Eric. It's Been rumored but seems to be comfirmed depending how much you believe Jen.

I dont even care about Amber, Dustin or Eric trying to be insulting... My thing is Jameka and her total contradiction to the character she's created for herself. She is just like Dick except she puts god and her defense lawyer and thinks it can get her off...But however I'm going to say that Eric has crossed as many lines as Dick with some of the things hes said since he's been in that hottub...He has said some vile shit that I dont even think Dick would touch..

Guest jordansmom
Amber is so retarded. She smiles when Dick is destroying her and laughs like it doesn't bother her

IMO she is trying to act like Jen.

I cannot wait until it's down to "the five" and they start letting their true colors show with one another and start backstabbing eachother when there is no one else to do it to.

It's going to be really entertaining to see who people support and the excuses they make for the people in "the five" when they turn on eachother.

This just gets better and better.

:animated_rotfl:

Archived