Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't pray, but I will feel sorry for her.

Honestly, I don't think she is an evil person at hurt. I think she's a loyal hag (and I mean that in an affectionate way) who will follow Dustin to the end. Dustin is the real evil one. He is the one that throws ideas out there and she just latches onto them.

I've hated Kail since week one, but in the past week, Dustin has shown me that he is the most evil player in the game. He will backstab anyone to get where he wants to go. Yuck. I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for Joe for dating him. I had thought Joe was the evil one and that Dustin was innocent, but now I can see that he's just as bad, if not worst.

If Amber doesn't drop him soon, it's just a matter of time before he drops her for a better deal in the house.

I don't pray, but I will feel sorry for her.

Honestly, I don't think she is an evil person at hurt. I think she's a loyal hag (and I mean that in an affectionate way) who will follow Dustin to the end. Dustin is the real evil one. He is the one that throws ideas out there and she just latches onto them.

I've hated Kail since week one, but in the past week, Dustin has shown me that he is the most evil player in the game. He will backstab anyone to get where he wants to go. Yuck. I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for Joe for dating him. I had thought Joe was the evil one and that Dustin was innocent, but no I can see that he's just as bad, if no worst.

I totally agree with you. I did my fair share of Amber bashing in the beginning, but now I just feel sorry for her. That girl is beyond the pale.

Jessica should just vote out Eric now, and keep it to herself as to why she voted him out, or just let it be another week with a "rogue vote". When Eric blurted this out, I'm surprised we didn't get FOTH. "They" have been FOTH happy all night. Also, we dont know if it's true or not, but I could have missed the post where she told Eric about this.

why would jessica vote out eric, that's right people don't like eric, when in fact he is the only one that wants to take jessica to the final 2, other then maybe jameka. that would be bad for him to vote him out. jessica/jameka had a final 3 deal before, if they both have a brain they will use eric to help take out dustin/amber later on. considering how unpopular amber is pretty sure she would be an ap choice to be nominated over jessica/jameka.

She's a taxpayers parasite. Methheads are worthless and serve no purpose. So much for their psych test they supposedly take before going into BB. In her case, Natural Selection needs to rear its head. Blechhhhhhhh

Right but I'm saying did Eric tell Daniele personally?

Eric told Daniele awhile ago that he had something on Amber that would destroy her. I don't think he told her the actual secret. Dani told Amber that last night before Eric even told Jessica the story. Amber is an idiot. That right there should of told her she needed to vote Eric out. Not only did he betray her, he is in the position to tell the entire house a very shameful secret about her. For God's sake, he already repeated to the entire live feed audience.

Eric told Daniele awhile ago that he had something on Amber that would destroy her. I don't think he told her the actual secret. Dani told Amber that last night before Eric even told Jessica the story. Amber is an idiot. That right there should of told her she needed to vote Eric out. Not only did he betray her, he is in the position to tell the entire house a very shameful secret about her. For God's sake, he already repeated to the entire live feed audience.

It might take her a few days while she tries to remember which of her dirty secrets she actually told him.

Rule Number 1. Never Believe What a CRACKHEAD Says!

Amber isn't a crackhead, she's a methhead and trust me there is a big difference... In my opinion methheads are much more dangerous... They will do anything to get the drug... I mean anything... My sister was on the stuff bad before she went to jail for it... It's not a pretty addiction... It's nasty... In fact research shows that it is one of the most addictive drugs ever... I don't know that much about crack though so I guess I really shouldn't have said there was a big difference...

Wow Yana, I'm so sorry about your sister.

I've watched a lot of that show "Intervention" on A & E and meth seems to be the most brutal of all the drugs. There was a woman on one episode that was unable to feel empathy at all after getting clean. She was actually working at learning to love her own children again. It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

If Amber doesn't drop him soon, it's just a matter of time before he drops her for a better deal in the house.

And all he'll have to do is quietly remind her that SHE was the one who introduced the idea of putting up Nick. And then spread the word.

This is something I think she truly has forgotten. No way would this mushy woman put up her daughter's life on this one if she really remembered. IMHO -- I just can't believe that of her.

Guest superzenith

Does anyone know what the exact secret is that Eric has on her? Ive heard it past around but not sure what it is.

OK This is my thing about the Amber secert... Why the hell would she tell her boyfriend she has had more abortions than she really has? To me that's strange... I still don't think Eric should be telling it to anyone though... That's just not his place... IMHO...

OK This is my thing about the Amber secert... Why the hell would she tell her boyfriend she has had more abortions than she really has? To me that's strange... I still don't think Eric should be telling it to anyone though... That's just not his place... IMHO...

Maybe the BF wants a kid and Amber doesn't want another one, so she said that to hurt him in the heat of some argument. Or maybe the BF has a real problem with handling the guilt of the 2 real ones and she wanted him to feel worse, thus giving her more attention. Who knows, but imo she's one messed up girl.

Did anyone actually see or hear Amber telling Eric this? Nothing about this situation makes sense. It almost seems like the worst instance of the Telephone game ever.

Theory: What she really sad to Eric was that she once saw 2 apparitions (ghosts) and told her boyfriend she saw 4. Her goal was to get him to see just how crazy she really is. If he doesnt leave her then, he will never leave her.

Well, that's another thing... None of us heard what Amber told Eric... Maybe Eric is making it all up to hurt Amber in the game...

you know.... its a touchy topic... but some view a woman that has just had 1 abortion as a peice of crap (not my opinon)... what would that make amber having..... ooohh only amber knows for sure how many! (IF its true at all!)

this girl really should have thought twice... maybe three times... heck.. her family should have tied her to her bed before letting her come onto BB. she has enough problems.. why let them all air out on national TV and the internet!!!!

sEm_oops2.gif

i guess it runs in the family too.

Archived