Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord Yada don't jump on me, I said NOTHING. I made a comment about Eric telling Ambers confidence on the WWW, The last time I checked we are in America, and anybody can say whatever they like, now as to whether I agree with it is a whole other story. I did not hear Ambers comment and don't shoo me over to the live feed reports. I said Erics Moral compass is off to have repeated Ambers confidence, that's it, JMHO, I do not feel it is nice to talk negitive about any ones race religion , etc, AND I should not have to defend myself.

her comments are just ignorant. she just doesn't know any better. hopefully, she'll learn that racial and religious stereotypes are not the truth. my best friend is jewish. some of my best friends live in manhattan(there is a big difference between living in manhattan and living on a farm in, say, rochester, new york). anyway...in my own life...none of my friends generosity are dependent on their religious or racial background. or where they're from. maybe in alabama it's different????

well ok then, it seemed as though you were admonishing me, no harm done.

I posted this on Eric's thread as well. First of all let me say that I am not really an Amber fan. She is whiny and a liar. I just want to tell her to grow up. That said let me say this...AMBER IS NOT FROM ALABAMA...HER BIO PLAINLY SAYS SHE IS FROM LAS VEGAS, NV WHICH IS NOWHERE NEAR ALABAMA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED. Thirdly, as a lifetime Southerner (and proud of it btw), in light of your comments about Amber being from Alabama and is a product of her environment, I feel I must ask you this: What exactly do you mean by that? Just because you are from the South doesn't mean that you are bigoted or racist and for want of a better word, I resent the implication.

Hey, I resent the "KANSAS" comments, BUT to each his own. If she is from Alabama then I thought she sure did not have a southern accent. So if she is from Las Vegas that is the reason why.

AMBER IS NOT FROM ALABAMA

This is really funny, because people are getting that she is from Alabama because her myspace says she's from Las Vegas Alabama... Everyone knows there is no Las Vegas Alabama... Or at least I thought they did... :animated_rotfl:

I am not upset about the misrepresentation of Amber's home state. I am upset about the misrepresentation of the people who live in that state, i.e., "Well it is understandable why Amber has these views because she is from Alabama," and for the record I do live in Alabama, but I would be upset if it had been Arkansas, Mississippi or any other state in the Deep South.

If you stand close enough to Amber, you can hear the ocean. ..

Amber sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them...

One good thing about her though is she does have two brains.... Unfortunately at the moment one is lost and the other is out looking for it...

Archived