Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber crying and telling Daniele that she loves Nick soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. She F'd up by letting Nick go.

They were so close she loved him soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo much.

At this point Amber is more credible because she's unstable. But, Dani trying to make a point is ridiculous...she voted him out and not even a sympathy vote. So now she's pissed because two others voted to keep him and maybe if she knew that she would have voted the other way....Daddy better fess up that he thought it was best for her that Nick left, but Dickie just keeps his mouth shut and lets his daughter make a fool of herself over it.

What is a solid lie she has told?

She told Nick she didn't know he was going on the block. Then she said she "heard his name mentioned".

Oh, and she said she has never told a lie in the house.

What is a solid lie she has told?

she doesnt go back and tell folks conversation others have told her

again I will say that Dani voted for Nick because she was trying to go with the group and had she known possibly others felt the way she did maybe she would have gone the other way, these people do a lot of talking, but not so much listening. So everyone trashes her because she has or had a BF back home, she told Nick that , I do not think she gave him false hope and I also think she felt comfortable with him and they spent alot of time together, probably too much for the game, but that does not make Dani so bad, I think Nick really fell hard for her, she is a very pretty girl, and I also think because so many hate her dad she is guilty by association. I like her, I think she is sharp, unfortunately she got off to not quite the right start in this game by being to together with Nick right off the bat.

The LNC had been talking and talking about how they have to stick together if Dani had given a sympathy vote she would have been looked at as disloyal, AND she sorta already was because of Eric, they have all speculated that the phantom vote was D or D or Nick, so she's gettin bashed no matter which way she did it.

I agree Fatcat. Atleast Daniele decided to fight for him not being put up. Amber can't say that at all so her tears or sadness make no sense to me. Daniele made it clear that it was the last thing she wanted but knew that the group would go after her, especially since she was accused along with Nick of the phantom vote.

Amber is sooo crazy sayin she loooovvves Nick sooooo much, good grief she seems to love any one who pays any attention to her at all. That is sad really, but she makes me crazy and I bet Dani is thinkin "What?" I read some where on this board that Dani is plannin to shake things up, the speculation was that it would be Dustin, not Eric she puts up in place of Jen, OMG would Amber lose it then.

If I knew Amber lied about things like she did [speaking of what Eric relayed to Jessica] then I'd be pretty weary to be really close with her in the game or moreso believe some of the things she says after hearing she would lie so badly to someone she's apparently in love with.

amber braging about how she got dani to buy her crap

I can not believe anyone would ever risk something like saying " I swear my god strike down my daughter that i have not lied i was not behind Nick being put up. We all seen the video of Amber telling Dustin we need to put Nick up this is the week to back door him. Even in jest we would never swear on our children especially when she is out and out lying........I hope god does forgive her stupidity if not her lies.

Also did anyone see in the report of Daniale and Amber chatting in HOH that Dan mentioned that Eric said he has something on Amber that would blow her out of the water. If Dan was smart she'd confront Eric about this in front of Amber. Amber would know right there that Eric is a lier and vote him out for no other reason than to protect her secret. (which we now know is her telling Eric about her abortions)

amber has no morals or values. she does and says whatever it takes to get further in the game. she has the guy from survivor beat who said his grandma was dead

We all know that Amber is a mental case........but now Eric says he has something on

her.....please Eric....don't drive her further down than she all ready is......

Amber was my least favorite but Eric has past her. Eric buddied up to her and she

spilled her guts to him. He told Jess and the world her secrets.

I feel very sorry for her and her family. With all of Amber's problems no wonder she

cries all the time.......Don't hate her pray for her.......

She's just delusional.......she says she "never lies" and is one of the biigest liars in BB history. Also when she gets out of the house I'm sure she will say she never swore on her's daughters life....and that she's "a good person"

Reality and her brain have no connection......

''If Dan was smart she'd confront Eric about this in front of Amber. Amber would know right there that Eric is a lier and vote him out for no other reason than to protect her secret. (which we now know is her telling Eric about her abortions) ''

Like the OP Classy Lass says above if I was Danille I would do it .Oh man that would be perfect .

Danille would not be outing Amber she would be bluffing Eric about the secret, that he has info on her . If I was danille I would do it.

that would so get eric out lol

Rule Number 1. Never Believe What a CRACKHEAD Says! Ambers brain cells are so screwed up she doesnt even know when she is lying.

lol :animated_rotfl:

Archived