Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the best memory. But after watching the feeds for at least 12 hours a day, I don't ever remember Nick and Amber being that close while he was in the house. She barely even hung out with him, and now she's acting like Nick was her best friend in the world. And even if they were that close, Nick left the house, he didn't die.....Stupid, Ignorant, Racist Bitch. STOP F'N CRYING!!!

Whoa I can't believe what she said about Eric in regard to Jews and New Yorkers. She may be playing pretty strategicially if she lets go of knowing he is being dishonest just to keep him around to get D/D out.

But I'm puzzled by her saying that Daniele said Eric has a lot of stuff on Jameka? Did she actually say that or was she trying to feel her out on the vote?

It's official...Amber is a bigot...talking trash about Jewish people and NYers again.

That's the final nail in the coffin from me!

:bangin: <==== that's me nailing Amber!

Amber 2 abortion, 2 faked pregnancies leading to 2 faked abortions. Not sure if its true, but Eric says its what he has on her. All within the past 6 months. Daniele was telling Amber Eric says he has something on Amber

Eric told Daniele and apparently several others that he had something on Amber that would change everyone's opinion about her and no one would keep her in the house after hearing it. He said he's saving it to use it against her if he needs to. But, he didn't tell Daniele what the secret was. Last night, he DID tell Jessica what the secret was.

hes saying WHO had abortions?

before i get mad, cause they way i read it, it sounds like thats on my daniele.

Talking about Amber on that one. But he did say Dani probably had sex with about 18 men. So, pretty much saying she is a whore.
:shocking:

Didn't they kick someone out in BB UK for the same type of racist comments? And how dare Jameka not say anything to her about her racist comments. She got all offended when someone makes a comment about the bible or black people. But when it's about the Jews, she say's nothing.

Archived