Amber

Jem

Andy she said she only lied to him about being pregnant twice... She hasn't said anything about abortions... I just misheard it the first time...

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well how does Amber know that Dick is lying and saying Eric came to him. Since other people knew they could have equally told Dick about Amber. Also, Eric or however Dick knows/ found out early in the game and now he's bringing it up... is anyone questioning that.

Amber says she knows that Dustin would never tell that to anyone and that Jameka wouldn't have told it to Dick... She really believes it was Eric...

I have to agree with her too, because what are the chances she told Eric and Dick says that Eric told him and it being true if it weren't Eric that told him?

I don't even think Waaahmber deserves a pass on her racist remarks under the notion that "she doesn't know any better" either because who on earth - in this day and age, is not aware that racist remarks are inappropriate!!

She gets no pass from me for any reason. She's a despicable person that has used her daughter and spent the entire time wailing and blubbering and telling anyone within range that she's the 'kind of person that cares about people' and 'a lie couldn't even pass her lips' and 'couldn't hurt anyone' and so on and so on.

I'm sooooooo sick of her. I find no redeeming qualities!! She uses Jameka's love of God. She used Dani and Nick's relationship. She claims the banner zeroed in on her and Eric because they are the two most honest people in the house... I am not sure but lies do seem to pass her lips pretty darn easy!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! She gets on my last nerve - jumps up and down on it - screeches on it - pours alcohol and salt on it and makes me C~R~A~Z~Y!!!

I'm pretty sure I need to get a life!!!

Amber says she knows that Dustin would never tell that to anyone and that Jameka wouldn't have told it to Dick... She really believes it was Eric...

I have to agree with her too, because what are the chances she told Eric and Dick says that Eric told him and it being true if it weren't Eric that told him?

But, Dick didn't actually know the secret (a secret is something one person knows and once you tell someone else it is no longer a secret) so he's bringing up something from way back when just to get back at Eric, right?

I am just simply shocked that Amber is so much of a boob. Imagine telling ANYONE that type of information, viewed by millions, recorded by thousands....she knows the show is on Showtoo, this forum is covering it (I mean if someone farts it's on this forum) and now even her family knows. She has totally lost her mind.

I emailed Amber's sister and asked her if her family really feels that way. I hope that was just Amber acting like a KKK person and not really her whole families beliefs. It saddens me to think she will be teaching her daughter these types of beliefs/morals.

Dick did know that supposedly Amber told Eric that she had lied to her boyfriend and told him she had had 4 abortions, but Amber says that she told him she had lied to her boyfriend about being pregnant twice... Dick told Amber what Eric said to get her to vote him out... Does that help? LOL I am confusing myself I think...

Yes it helps. I was under the impressions that Eric never really told Dick what the secret was, but just said I know a secret about Amber. As I said earlier, I was just curious about the whole situation because I missed reading the live feeds and had to backtrack, but I wasn't formulating any opinions about the situation just wanted to know what it was.

Thanks.

But Dick didn't know the secret. He said that Eric told him and others that Eric said he had something on Amber about her boyfriend that would make everyone think of her differently and want her out of the house. (paraphrasing here) As far as I know, Jessica was the only one Eric told the actual secret to, which turned out to be an exaggeration anyway. He's a scum. Amber is a trainwreck, for sure, but knowing Eric lied to make the story worse is nauseating.

But word getting back to Jessica that he had told others will really make her look down on him. Amber really should vote him out after thinking he was such an ally. Atleast Dick and Daniele express things to her face.

I emailed Amber's sister and asked her if her family really feels that way. I hope that was just Amber acting like a KKK person and not really her whole families beliefs. It saddens me to think she will be teaching her daughter these types of beliefs/morals.

Did you really ? What was so bad and can you clarify what was KKK material I am from the South and I am curious?

I emailed Amber's sister and asked her if her family really feels that way. I hope that was just Amber acting like a KKK person and not really her whole families beliefs.

Oh my...

Anti Semite maybe.... But not a racist, she seems to be cool with Jameka....

What do you expect from someone who did not know about Jews and the Old Testament
Is that when they were wandering around in the desert looking for their promised land? That they are still fighting for.... Persistant bunch!!! Gotta give credit where it's due....

Well Amber did admit to losing alot of her memory because of the meth.... SO maybe she just forgot.... Or not...

Amber snuck into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching...

if she's only in recovery a year or so...she never should have come on a reality show. she is a mom and she should be concentrating on being a sober, present mom for her daughter now. just my opinion. i hate the way she acts most of the time, but i do feel for her. she's really not together.

Archived