Amber

Jem

amber antijewish and antinewyork lmbao

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when was this? last i heard she is keeping eric

she also swore she wouldnt vote out nick, we see how that worked out.
But did she swear on her kids life?

Wow Amber isn't very intelligent, she's right about everything except the fact that she actually believes in that head of hers Eric staying would somehow make her a bigger target. I'd rather have his head in the way of mine come next week pending the other side winning the HoH.. that's just me of course..

I don't think Jameka has committed her vote. I think Amber's pushing Dustin because Amber swore on her daugther's life that she wouldn't vote against Eric. Just last night, Jameka told Jess right in front of Eric, not to do anything or make any decisions until she felt comfortable. She then said that she still hasn't decided. I've heard her say that lots of times in the last few days.

It makes her a target because he's already talked as if he will use something on her if he needs to. You pretty much assume that with certain people but he outright said it so she knows she has someone after her.

Dustin is only looking out for his own butt. He knows he's going up next week if Dick gets it. That's why he's completely disregarded what Eric threatened to do to his "best friend" Amber. He's a slimeball.

I don't think Jameka has committed her vote. I think Amber's pushing Dustin because Amber swore on her daugther's life that she wouldn't vote against Eric. Just last night, Jameka told Jess right in front of Eric, not to do anything or make any decisions until she felt comfortable. She then said that she still hasn't decided. I've heard her say that lots of times in the last few days

giving up 5 hoh says she has

you really think someone that does all that will be sway i dont. its a numbers game getting rid or eric kills there numbers . keeping kail does jameka no good since neither can win hoh

I agree Justin. Who else should Dustin look out for, this is a game people. I feel sorry for Dustin, he has to deal with a girl who has more than one screw lose. He's got Amber who's playing for Nick, Eric who's playing for America and Jameka who's playing for God, all in his alliance. Give him a bit of slack.

I agree Justin. Who else should Dustin look out for, this is a game people. I feel sorry for Dustin, he has to deal with a girl who has more than one screw lose. He's got Amber who's playing for Nick, Eric who's playing for America and Jameka who's playing for God, all in his alliance. Give him a bit of slack.
:animated_rotfl:

dustin the man. i like how he plays pov for himself unlike jameka dumbass who put herself out for losers

amber takes th cake. she is the john rocker of the house

Cant stand her...Dustin told her to wait and vote eric off because of numbers why is she still trying to convince people to vote him off...stupid just plain stupid!!!!!!

I don't think you can really accuse too many in the house of being members of a braintrust.

But to me, Amber does take the cake for utter stupidity.

I wanted to stab out my eardrums when she hosted tonight's POV comp on the show. *gag*

Archived