Amber

Jem

I can't wait until Amber leaves this house. Here's the link and the article:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/08/big-brother-...e-jewish-names/

"Big Brother" Shiksa Learns Jews Have Jewish Names

Relations between Israel and the "Big Brother" house are strained today, after a somewhat anti-Semitic rant from housemate Amber hit the Internet this week. Oy vey!

Where to begin, already? First of all, Amber said the majority of Jews she knows are "selfish." She then went on to say that her mom and sister explained to her that one can tell who is Jewish based on "their last name" and "by their nose." Gevalt! Amber then proceeded to tell a story about a selfish waitress she worked with who turned out to be ... wait for it ... Jewish! Didn't see that one coming! A shonda!

Jameka, who was on the receiving end of Amber's deep thoughts, reminded Amber that she shouldn't make blanket statements like that. "Yeah, you're right," Amber replied. "There is so much to think about." Most of which, it would seem, Amber has avoided thus far. Shmendrik.

William S. Paley, Ukrainian Jew, was largely responsible for the rise of CBS network.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oy Vey

Just another example to go with the thousands of reasons that CBS messed up putting her on the show. She is just so stupid and ignorant and emotionaly disturbed.

Just another example to go with the thousands of reasons that CBS messed up putting her on the show. She is just so stupid and ignorant and emotionaly disturbed.

Either last night or the night before, she was telling someone (probably Jameka) that she was origianlly told she was cut from the show and then they called her back a couple of days later and told her that they had made a mistake.

Remember Samantha, our mystery HG? Too bad BB didnt put her in the house instead! Wonder what shes up to these days? Maybe, we can vote her in as the new AP, since Eric seems to be going home.

I can't contain myself any longer - Amber is the biggest freak I have ever seen. I could probably go on for hours with regard to her behavior, her lying (even though she is a self proclaimed non-liar) her pretending to be religious.... I can only hope that someone gets that useless piece of garbage out of the house. Her only redeeming quality in my opinion is she loves her dog.

I have to remark on the braids, Jameka did a good job on doing the braids, but lets face it Amber is not a 10, hello!!!!!

I would love to see how Amber's family is reacting to her actions within the BB house. Surely they must be LIVID!!!!!

I personally think that Amber is a totally messed up person in ALL ways. It is amazing that she can function in society at all, and be a day to day mother to her daughter? How messed up would that be? I can only hope that the rumor I heard that Amber's mom has custody is true.

Amber does not think for herself, she is stupid as a box of rocks, has NO self worth at all, and is a compulsive liar. I mean, does she not remember that she is being filmed 24/7? So there are now naked shots of her, clips of her telling Dustin "we HAVE to get Nick out NOW", clips of her ranting about Jewish people and many many other things. And that goodbye video to Nick was ridiculous, and a total lie.

I don't believe that anyone will let her get to the final 2 and she is too stupid to figure out how to do that herself. So, when she does go, I hope she hates sequester! And when it's over, I hope she sees all the crap everyone says about her on the internet, and I hope she realizes what a HORRIBLE, PREJUDICED, STUPID PERSON she comes across as.

And all that crying, bull crappies - some people are just tooo darn stupid, she's one of 'em.

fraid so, at least I am,lol

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this thing anymore, Amber is the most annoying little tramp we've ever had I'm pretty sure. She is so damn pathetic, using emotions and your past is pathetic. And telling someone your past troubles and expecting them to never tell a soul that they know something is ridiculous. The lying anti-liars finally convinced this complete 'tard that Eric was actually going to use the story he should have never been told by anyone with any common sense.

Amber just told Jameka that she read in the bible that anyone who's afraid of death is afraid of life. From this Amber thinks it means Eric is a bad person because he is afraid of death. She then told Jameka that not only is she not afraid of death, she wants to die.....I guess I'm a bad person, because I'm scared to death of dying.

Amber just told Jameka that she read in the bible that anyone who's afraid of death is afraid of life. From this Amber thinks it means Eric is a bad person because he is afraid of death.

I just heard that and thought...that's Amber's way of thinking. She's such a low life. I can not wait for her to be on the block again. She'll lose what's left of her ignorant, racist little mind.

Wow Jeff, I actually said yesterday that if Amber was really underhanded and wanted to use Religion to her advantage with Jameka then she'd find a verse that helped her cause and she did it. I really didn't know she was THAT low. I almost said it in jest because it was pretty disturbing.

Archived