Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And how dare Jameka not say anything to her about her racist comments. She got all offended when someone makes a comment about the bible or black people.

Exactly right, drunk. If you're not going to stand up for others' rights, don't expect them to stand up for yours.

Hee hee, you're so funny, fizzle.

As to the topic... gosh, Amber is so trashy... where the heck did they find these people? I mean, AP (who is officially dead to me) is pretty effin' low for all his talk of using her crap against her... but for her to be making up stuff about being pregnant, etc. and then spewing out such racist stuff. Sheesh. High quality girl, that.

jeff I thought that too but it doesn't seem that way how it was stated:

Amber: "Daniele told me yesterday that Eric has a lot of s%@( on you."

Jameka: "Whatttt?"

That's from the main page

When I first read this on another thread, I thought the same thing--that Amber was telling Jameka that Eric stated he had info about Jameka. It should have been clarified with quotations though.

Amber: Daniele told me yesterday, " Eric has a lot of sh!t on you." -- meaning Eric has a lot of sh!t on Amber.

Amber could jump ship or make someone else jump ship if she mentions to Jessica and Dustin the comment about him saying he has somethin that could destory her to others outside of Jessica. That could really make Jess question his loyalty all together.

HEY!!! i liked that name! why didnt it stick! cause nobody listens to us...

tards.

Yes, you did, I remember. Two people does not an alliance name make. I think it's better than liars and criers since they are all liars. Hmmm...I'll write my congressman.

I gather that Amber has learned about Eric's 'ammunition' and is about to turn. That is one thing -- good or bad, depending on your team.

What I want to know is why has everyone (except Dani) forgotten that Amber's name was also on the banner???

If she didnt cry at all I think she might have been my favorite of this season, but with the info about her abortion and drug use I have to reconsider and stick with Jessica as my fav rite now.

Archived