Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that Amber is the "emotional" person she has presented in the BBH. She is probably one of those people who can cry on demand. You know, like the people who can pull up a huge blech anytime they feel like it.

The one in the DR was just so phoney. "Jameka (sob) Jameka (sob) Jameka"

She makes me want to smack her and say, "There, now you have something to really cry about!"
:bangin:

You may be right about the fake crying

It seems to have helped her in the game so far. We shall see. I think she likes to get mad at the other HG so they will kiss butt trying to earn her love back.

She is making the viewing audience sick with her constant blubbering.

She's an ex-addict and most of them attribute it to some form of faith. Continuous crying is not part of the 12-step program.She's an ex-addict and most of them attribute it to some form of faith. Continuous crying is not part of the 12-step program.

If there is one thing an addict is excellent at - it is manipulation. And as self-centered and manipulating as Waaaahhmber is - (by use of her "poor me, I'm an emotional basket case please take care of me me me meeee..." tactics), her manipulations are working, so far.

Under that microscope they are all living - Waaahhhmber's tactics are going to start rubbing everyone raw pretty soon. EsPECially after they saw the banner. Imagine how angry that would make you - to know you've been patting and "poor you-ing" someone and find out they were playing you entirely!

Kat

Well how come we can see what she is all about and they're living in the house with her 24/7 and they don't. Either they keep her around because SHE can be manipulated or they're just totally naive.

P.S. She also strokes their egos now and then and some people dig that.

Amber just told Jameka that there are only 28 days in August. What a dummy.

It's the month of Febraugust, didn't you know? :giggle:

It looks to me that BB has upped her meds (or sedated her) since the "Jameka *sob* Jameka *sob* Jameka *sob*" spiel.

Now she's so stoned all she can do is lie there and attempt to read the bible. (I doubt she'll have a lot of luck with reading comprehension seeing as how Jameka had to explain to her -and not even accurately- what adultery meant. ) :sadangel:

If there is one thing an addict is excellent at - it is manipulation. And as self-centered and manipulating as Waaaahhmber is - (by use of her "poor me, I'm an emotional basket case please take care of me me me meeee..." tactics), her manipulations are working, so far.

Great points. I've also heard her say, whether it's true or not I don't know, that she was never this emotional before her addiction. Now I know Meth really does a number on you, so maybe that's possible. But, according to Amber, she was only addicted for one year. I don't know if it could do that much damage to her in that amount of time. Based on the way she's proved herself to be, it's very possible she's lying about that.

is it really fair that she gets to be doped up and nobody else does???? i would be pissed off if i was in that house.

think about it... everyone else has to deal with the stress of it all... they are constantly on alert... constantly paranoid... constantly sick to their stomachs over this or that... and meanwhile amber is in la la land...

sFun_crazybat.gif

she can just lay in bed and sail off to the finals.... la la la la la :::::::pop another pill::::::::: la la la la la:::::::pop another pill::::::::::

Archived