Amber

Jem

I pointed that out once and I got a PM that I don't understand about Anxiety disorder and to leave Amber alone.

I agree fizzle. I think her not having to deal with the anxiety the others do might be an advantage.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont get me wrong.. there are certain meds out there that dont make you loopy (zoloft and paxil to name two)... i take zoloft and its like taking advil.. there are no loopy side effects ya know... but if she is taking xanax or valium or something like that, then she is going to be loopy.

if a person that has high anxiety takes meds, like zoloft... and then is put into a stressful place, then the meds will help them deal on a normal stress level. so i wouldnt see that as a problem being in the BB house.

but if they are letting people take heavier meds.... well... they arent coping even on a normal stress level.. they have NO stress level. its just flat line. to me, its unfair to the others.

I know she said she used to take meth but I can't remember how long she's been off of it supposedly. According to wikipedia, "Withdrawal is characterized by excessive sleeping, eating and depression-like symptoms, often accompanied by anxiety and drug-craving."

She says she is taking Klonopin for anxiety. Personally, I find it more helpful for my stomach problems then my anxiety. However: 1) She hasn't been remembering to take her medicine and 2) For anxiety (panic disorders) you are supposed to take it twice a day. It can definitely make you sleepy, how sleepy depends on the dose and how long you've been taking it. If she's been dumb enough to take the entire dose all at once because she forgets to take the second dose then that could really make her sleepy! Plus, they've been talking about her taking it in the morning rather than at night. Duh, why would you take a medication that made you sleepy in the morning rather than at night (assuming you only take 1 dose a day)?

I suffer from a lot of anxiety also but I don't cry at the drop of a hat - or even very easily. She needs to find a good doctor and figure out what's wrong with her.

Although, I shouldn't be surprised that she can't figure out how to take her medication. Except for Kail, I'd have to say that she is the least intelligent in the house. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even finish high school. She said her daughter is 9 years old so that means Amber had her at 18.

I don't know how anyone can not know the meaning of Jewish at least by the time they are in high school. It doesn't matter whether you grow up religious, going to church, believing in God, or not. Unless you live on a deserted island there is no way you can not be exposed to that knowledge in our country. (Amber asked Jameka, "What's Jewish mean?") That goes for not knowing the meaning of adultery as well. If I were her, my stupidity would make me too embarrassed to go on national TV. Of course, maybe she's too stupid to realize she's stupid.

She is a complete hypocrite! I don't think she has any idea what it truly means to be a Christian - meaning literally what Christians believe. I'm all for her learning, that's great that she wants to learn. However, until she does learn something she should hardly be calling others out. She acts as though reading the bible makes her a good person. Then she goes and lies about lying! Yes, Amber, we have all seen you lie so get over yourself.

Initially I liked her but it didn't take long for that to change! She needs to take a V.E. and go get some medical and mental help ASAP!

OK on the meds. I have been taking Ativan for 12 years after years of panic attacks and anxiety. The meds are morning and night. They make me feel normal. I don't feel at all dopey from my anti-anxiety meds.

She does seem pretty doped up but then again she might just be hiding out to stay out of the stuff going down in the house.

I really think that Dustin thinks he is the King of the BB house. He is always talking openly about all his side alliances and that he has control over Kail and Zack. I think that Amber thinks she is 100% safe and the Queen of the castle.

I am so happy that there is a new alliance and the targets are the tard herd.

yeah, i have seen her ask jameka to define a lot of words.. and they are words that anyone her age (or anyone over the age of 10) should know.

i know one word that still sticks in my mind was .......... " jameka, what does "deceive" mean?"

uhhhh sFun_crazyeyes2.gif come on... are you kidding me? <---- that would be my answer if she asked me.

Yeah, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry last night when Dustin was talking to Kail about where the leak was coming from. Duh, it's from you Dustin! You run around and talk to everyone, telling them almost everything!

I pointed that out once and I got a PM that I don't understand about Anxiety disorder and to leave Amber alone.

Anxiety disorder??? She's a freakin Meth head in total denial.... Has anyone heard her ever talk about her daughter??? Except when she said her dog is just as important to her.....

I also don't agree with them giving her meds.... If she needs them that bad she should not be on this show... She should have to del with the stress along with everyone else....

That cow Allison has ruined this show by bringing losers like this on...

I actually think it was poor judgement on her part to go on BB. She is recovering from drug use & I have to say good for her if she really is off street drugs. However, she is a mother & has an obligation to herself & her daughter to be the best person she can. All we have seen by her in the BB house is crying hysterically more often than not, constantly needing attention & reassurance from others due to her VERY low self esteem all because she can't handle strangers being voted off, negative talk about others & knowing she has been a part of all this & really is lying when she says she doesn't.

This shows she would have been better off spending this summer in therapy rather than the BB house.

I saw this on the real world but at least they had therapy sessions for her with a "real therapist"!

Someone that really loves her better watch out for her when she gets out & reads the live feeds & watches what everyone has 'really" said about her in the BB house (including Dustin who "loves her" & Jameka, who, IMO, does not represent sincere religous people) *** I do not like all this phony religion! Don't like it in the "white house" & I don't like it in the BB house)

I'm not sure what type of medical clearance a person needs to be on BB but either, they did not do a thorough background check or she was "lying" way before she entered the BB house. Either way, I think they thought "she would make for good TV."

There are many people in there that I think are handling (not admitting-thats where the stone throwing comes from)their own lies, deceit & their "all mightier than thou" attitude but.... SHE IS CLEARLY UNSTABLE & I think it is going to get much worse when they start turning on eachother!

Well maybe there will be 1 positive thing that happens when she gets out.... Kleenex or Puffs will want her to endorse their products.

On a side note.. I think the BB house would be more exciting with a real variety of people, (ethnicity, jobs, gender, ages (20's, 30's 40's +), marital status (single, divorced, married & widowed), sexual orientation (male & female), maybe even religous & political beliefs etc..)

I would love to see how this would affect the "clicks," especially if there were only 1 of each of the MORE controversial types, such as a lesbian, gay man, athiest, Christian, Orthodox Jew, republican, democrat & liberal)

JMHO, because whether he makes you sick or not, ED adds the most excitement to this house! I think it will be VERY boring if he leaves.

Have a nice day! :)

Great points. I've also heard her say, whether it's true or not I don't know, that she was never this emotional before her addiction. Now I know Meth really does a number on you, so maybe that's possible. But, according to Amber, she was only addicted for one year. I don't know if it could do that much damage to her in that amount of time. Based on the way she's proved herself to be, it's very possible she's lying about that.

Anxiety disorder??? She's a freakin Meth head in total denial.... Has anyone heard her ever talk about her daughter??? Except when she said her dog is just as important to her.....

Her comment about being "only addicted for one year" screams denial!! Anyone that has ever had to admit to an addiction - and really faces their addiction - would never say that. Their admission is that they are an addict. Point blank. No time limit. The admission, in itself, is to bring them to the realization that an addiction is an ongoing, 24-hour a day battle. For a recovering addict, the admission is as important as the realization that one 'hit' of whatever is their drug of choice is one too many. There's no - addicted for one year or whatever. She may have only used for one year, but she's still got the addictive personality that supports the use.

I agree that she doesn't belong there if she is truly trying to recover. I wonder if her prior 'one year addiction' admission was in exchange for treatment instead of jail time. It sounds more to me like she doesn't really believe she's an addict. Also, if she is recently detoxed - she wouldn't have been admitted to that house because she knows that without her meetings and support system, she's a goner... which she obviously is.

I think either her original admission that she was addicted to meth, was phony or in exchange for no jail time or she's in serious denial. One of the first - FIRST - things a newly recovered addicted learns is to never, ever, never make any drastic changes to your life, relationships, anything life-affecting until they've been clean at least a year.

Amber so needs to go!!!

Kat

i think if she's gotta have cbs dope her up in order to handle the 'stress' from bb, then she needs to be sent home, thats bull :censored: (and anyone else that's getting a little something extra to carry them through too)

When I've been on medication for Anxiety, it actually controls my crying so I'm at a loss as to how any medication she may have taken before didn't do the same. I'm sure that situation is stressful beyond I can imagine though

Anyone that has ever had to admit to an addiction - and really faces their addiction - would never say that. Their admission is that they are an addict. Point blank. No time limit.

Hi, my nane is King and I smoke weed like it is going out of style... I have one lit right now!!!!

Anyway, I forgot what I was going to say...

If Amber gets meds, Evil D should be givin a doobie...

Amber having a meltdown. Dustin told her that Dick thinks it is Amber and Eric working together.

Dustin is working sooooooooooooo hard to keep Eric in the game.

Dustin and Jameka calm her down.

Kail is a lot smarter then Amber and Kail owns a restaurant and is owner of a Real Estate Company she is by no means dumb.

Like owning those things make you smart? Please. There's no way she could run them, except into the ground. Anyone that has to be told things at least 3 times before they can comprehend them is an idiot (excluding the mentally challenged, etc.) She is a complete moron and has proved it time and again. If you want to know what I really think you can read my post under "Kail" for this week.

Anyone that has ever had to admit to an addiction - and really faces their addiction - would never say that. Their admission is that they are an addict. Point blank. No time limit.

Good point and nicely put! :hurray:

I think either her original admission that she was addicted to meth, was phony or in exchange for no jail time or she's in serious denial. One of the first - FIRST - things a newly recovered addicted learns is to never, ever, never make any drastic changes to your life, relationships, anything life-affecting until they've been clean at least a year

She claimed that she quit all on her own. Just stopped one day and never looked back. Apparently she went to the doctor for something else and where the form asked if she did any drugs, she admitted it. Supposedly the doctor said to her "why don't you get addicted to your daughter instead" or something like that. She said that was it, after that she never did it again. No idea whatsoever if it's true or not, but that's her story and she's sticking to it. ;)

All I know is that when she called Daniele fake yesterday when everyone else had said that Daniele hadn't spoken to Eric or Amber that it really bugged me. Daniele doesn't want to talk to them right now because she isn't sure what to think of them. How is that fake? Amber had given Daniele the cold shoulder for a week before after acting like her best friend yet when Daniele asked about things, she denied anything.

Just because she quit cold turkey doesn't mean she's not an addict

Oh absolutely. Once an addict always an addict. And actually she is probably morelikely to relapse because she just quit cold turkey, without help or any type of rehab.

Hey I quit cigs "Cold Turkey" and that was 6 years ago and I was addicted, I still think about em at times, I have even lit a few when I had had a cocktail, but they make me physically sick now, so I am done, let us hope that She (Amber) can stay on the wagon, but Ya know there is always a relapse waitin around the cornor.

Archived