Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

If she cultivated friendships, she would lose the MC backing because then she would seem strong. there is no win for her and she knows it. She is playing the best game she can. I also want her to stay and if Nick goes that would help undo the MC and give her some breathing room to make alliances.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she cultivated friendships, she would lose the MC backing because then she would seem strong. there is no win for her and she knows it. She is playing the best game she can. I also want her to stay and if Nick goes that would help undo the MC and give her some breathing room to make alliances.

I assess this first few weeks just as you do. From the moment the mean team set their nasty sights on her, Elissa could do little to advance herself other than find one or two allies, lay low and wait it out. If Nick leaves(which appears to be highly unlikely) a restructuring of alliances could happen... Then the game might be able to take on a more strategic tone in place of the crude & low brow blunt force tone it has had thus far. So far, Elissa hasn't played much of a game and I'm not very hopeful that she even has a game, but we'll never find out if the mean team bullys their way through this summer.

I'd be fine if Elissa left after Jeremy, Aaryn, & Kaitlyn were booted... At least their would be some satisfaction to be had in their BB demise.

It's been a pretty disappointing season so far. The central theme has been little more than bullies, racists, & cowards. Dr. Will wasn't a favorite of mine but his game was eminently more interesting to watch than this bread & circus. All most of this cast can do is berate each other. Dull...

I am so glad that someone else wasn't a Dr Wil fan, LOL I did not see his first season but I was not a fan in all stars. Elissa probably didn't have time to come up with a game stragey because she was too busy trying to not be Rachel's sister. I like her I wish that she had been given a chance to play but in my opinion she was targeted from day 1 and they have been nothing but mean to her. It must be very difficult to be in the house away from your family and people that like you to be basically ignored by all the house guests. I hate the fact that they were telling people not to talk to her and then when Jeremy had people telling him I am not going to be mean to her then he was like I am not telling you not to be friends with her but you need to vote her out. I think her ship has sailed but you never know.

I feel that she is a goner this week!

Yes, it very probable.

IMHO, she has not been a very good BB player so far. If she makes it past this week is won't because of her game play, it will be because other HGs evict a someone who is preceived as a long term threat to win.

I'd keep her around because currently is no big thread to anyone.

A lot of the other players in the mean group (Jeremy and Aaryn immediately come to mind)/'., say they don't like Elissa b/c she starts trouble and b/c she talks bad about others and what not. I do not have the live feeds, so it's hard for me to know for sure. However, in reading the live feed updates, I have not read any examples of her bashing others or being mean or whatever. Does anyone know of any examples where she was acting in the manner she has been accused of?

I do watch the feeds when I can and on the few occasions that she set out to be tough on other HGs her attempts were pretty clumsy and feeble... "Talking bad" about others doesn't appear to come naturally to her and her pot stirring is pretty awkward and ineffective.

All in all, I haven't seen my ability to play this game but I'm willing to be surprised by her. Her sister could put the MVP to good use... Elissa, well, not so much.

My support of her has more to do with the actions and attitudes of Jeremy, Aaryn, Kailyn, GM and to some extent Spencer. I don't see her making the jury even with a better cast, but I would love to see her get there just to watch the outrage it would generate in the mean team.

I vote for her mostly in order to watch Aaryn's head spin round and round... I expect that if Elissa could miraculously find a way to stay, Aaryn would start spewing pea soup in between her snotty comments. Well, a guy can dream....

Guest 6Borders

She is just out of her element and this show is NOT made for her. I still think it was more cruel and unusual punishment for Grodner to put her on the show than anything else she could have done past giving us Jesse just about every season.

Rachel is "Vegas" (that is not a derogatory comment against the State of Nevada or the City of Las Vegas, the good people who live there or Rachel herself). Rachel loves the camera, loves the drama, loves to create the drama and did quite a few racy things on Big Brother, in front of the cameras, that Elissa would (my personal opinion) never consider.

BB needs to let Elissa go home. She should have let 16 strangers go at it!

She is just out of her element and this show is NOT made for her. I still think it was more cruel and unusual punishment for Grodner to put her on the show than anything else she could have done past giving us Jesse just about every season.

Rachel is "Vegas" (that is not a derogatory comment against the State of Nevada or the City of Las Vegas, the good people who live there or Rachel herself). Rachel loves the camera, loves the drama, loves to create the drama and did quite a few racy things on Big Brother, in front of the cameras, that Elissa would (my personal opinion) never consider.

BB needs to let Elissa go home. She should have let 16 strangers go at it!

I'm ready for her to go home just to show Jeremy, Aaryn , Kaitlyn and Gina Marie that they are not next in line for MVP.

A lot of the other players in the mean group (Jeremy and Aaryn immediately come to mind)/'., say they don't like Elissa b/c she starts trouble and b/c she talks bad about others and what not. I do not have the live feeds, so it's hard for me to know for sure. However, in reading the live feed updates, I have not read any examples of her bashing others or being mean or whatever. Does anyone know of any examples where she was acting in the manner she has been accused of?

If you cough wrong the mean group would think u did them wrong! They just don't like her

I'm ready for her to go home just to show Jeremy, Aaryn , Kaitlyn and Gina Marie that they are not next in line for MVP.

You're right. It will go to one of other biggest floaters in the house . . . Helen or Howard because America has their panties in a bunch and feels the need to save "the good people". So glad this MVP twist was supposed to weed out the floaters.

I do watch the feeds when I can and on the few occasions that she set out to be tough on other HGs her attempts were pretty clumsy and feeble... "Talking bad" about others doesn't appear to come naturally to her and her pot stirring is pretty awkward and ineffective.

All in all, I haven't seen my ability to play this game but I'm willing to be surprised by her. Her sister could put the MVP to good use... Elissa, well, not so much.

My support of her has more to do with the actions and attitudes of Jeremy, Aaryn, Kailyn, GM and to some extent Spencer. I don't see her making the jury even with a better cast, but I would love to see her get there just to watch the outrage it would generate in the mean team.

I vote for her mostly in order to watch Aaryn's head spin round and round... I expect that if Elissa could miraculously find a way to stay, Aaryn would start spewing pea soup in between her snotty comments. Well, a guy can dream....

Amen. I think Elissa is completely out of her element and struggling to figure out what she's supposed to do. She's not the gamer Rachel was. (But still, I like her far more than Rachel.) Her MVP moves this week are the cause of her impending demise. She didn't make those moves on her own, but she should have made her own moves. Helen (at Andy's urging) was the one who told her to put up Jeremy and she obeyed. That was stupid. Then again, her small alliance urged her to put up Nick when Andy had the knowledge firsthand that Aryan wanted to get rid of Kaitlin. Elissa's survival this week would have been easy-peasy if Andy had told her what he knew and to put up Kaitlin. Elissa doesn't know the game that well, imo, and she has simply tried to hang in by obeying what others have advised. I'll hate to see her go simply because that's what the eew crew and the MC want. (I hate the MC alliance. Another Brigade is too predictable.)

In my opinion, elissa shouldn't be there in the first place. That said, she isn't strong enough to guard against the onslaught of that house. Go home. Then they can turn their unlimited arsenal of vitriol on somebody else. Probably candice or helen or andy. Whatever. Go home.

While I don't want Aaryn to get what she wants by having Elissa go home, I don't want to see Nick leave. He probably has a lot of game potential and I want to see what he will do. Elissa has no game. She is riding on her sister's fans and the MVP. She has nothing else.

She said she only wants to stay long enough to get out the bad people using her MVP powers and that is why the good people should vote to keep her. She has let Andy and Helen do all her campaigning.

(I guess that is gameplay of sorts but pretty weak)

I actually like her. She's not so smart with her noms though. I hope she stays, but not expecting it. IF she stays, she needs to win something (not MVP that is given to her).

Guest 6Borders

In my opinion, elissa shouldn't be there in the first place. That said, she isn't strong enough to guard against the onslaught of that house. Go home. Then they can turn their unlimited arsenal of vitriol on somebody else. Probably candice or helen or andy. Whatever. Go home.

I totally agree. It's completely unfair to the other players (and to those of us who are non-Brenchel fans) and it totally skewed the game. I want to see her gone to see who America really will give the MVP to (assuming Grodner keeps her grubby little mitts off the voting outcome). She adds nothing to the game at all...she's just a total pawn.

The MAIN reason I want her gone is so Grodner will give up these stupid twists (like bringing Elissa in and making her MVP every week just to keep her there) and go back to the BB game the way it was intended. The MVP would have been awesome without Elissa there and hopefully it will provide incredible drama once she is gone.

It would be a great twist if the MVP, no matter who it was, really did keep it secret. Everyone would be paranoid before the veto. And once someone is put on the block, all the questions... Who did it? Was it an enemy or someone who says they have my back? It would make for big fun in the house.

It would be a great twist if the MVP, no matter who it was, really did keep it secret. Everyone would be paranoid before the veto. And once someone is put on the block, all the questions... Who did it? Was it an enemy or someone who says they have my back? It would make for big fun in the house.

I have a feeling that some of them think that and will not tell anyone. I don't think Nick would tell anyone.

Pretty sure when Elissa leaves Helen will get it.