Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

Well, I personally think this twist was, if not rigged, heavily researched from the get-go by the Grodner Group. They had to be pretty certain the Rachel fans were going to vote for Elissa and the rest of us probably were going to figure it was not worth voting after she got MVP for the 2nd time in a row.

The HG's figured it out as well and are either blatantly for the prosecution or trying to fly under the radar of the defense and play both sides!

Elissa is looking way to smug and unworried which makes me suspicious. Either she is as dumb as a box of yoga mats (which I am not buying for a minute) or she knows she has a safety net! I will never believe she was not heavily coached and that she is not getting some kind of production help.

What trips the trigger snap off my leash is that Elissa is clearly NOT, in any way shape or form, playing "the best game"

so the MVP really is a joke!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't follow the rigged doctrine. I just think it makes it boring if we know Elissa is going to get MVP as long as she is there. It would be interesting to see who else America votes for.

Guest 6Borders

I just think it makes it boring if we know Elissa is going to get MVP as long as she is there. It would be interesting to see who else America votes for.

Agreed... and one thing we have complained about year after year is the predictable factor (like the coaches were going to enter the game, of course the HG is going to open Pandora, Elissa will be MVP....!)

I can't get excited about CBS voting because it's "what Grodner wants Grodner gets"

I think there should be a comp every week for the 3rd voting right!

I just don't understand this: With ALL the people who try out for BB, why would you need to cast a former HG's sister? And a former winner as well?

Just lame.

because it gave them a predictable storyline

the house vs rachel sister :animated_bouncy:

Agreed... and one thing we have complained about year after year is the predictable factor (like the coaches were going to enter the game, of course the HG is going to open Pandora, Elissa will be MVP....!)

I can't get excited about CBS voting because it's "what Grodner wants Grodner gets"

I think there should be a comp every week for the 3rd voting right!

That's a good idea but then it would be no secret who the MVP is, and the anonymous factor is what makes it sort of cool, because down the line people might even elect members of their own alliance.

Twist would have been better if the MVP were prohibited tell other HGs that they had won it, and if, just like HOH, it was not possible to win 2 weeks in a row. But others have said, CBS knew that the MVP thing would turn into an Elissa thing, and they ruined it, IMO. Yes, it created drama, but it didn't really affect the dynamics of the game as much as it could have.

Guest 6Borders

Raise your hand if you really and truly believe what just came out of Elissa's mouth...that she tried out for the show...!!

I have a horse pasture full of that!!

Raise your hand if you really and truly believe what just came out of Elissa's mouth...that she tried out for the show...!!

looks at hand at my side :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I call "Bullshit'

We have a few of those on the ranch too who contribute to the pasture!!! :lol2:

Doesn't matter now. Jeremy won POV and is threatening entire house that if Elissa isn't voted out this week, he is going after those that didn't vote her out. With MC behind him because their egos believe America would EVER vote for them.... Elissa is gone this week unless a miracle happens which I doubt will happen. Bye Elissa. :-(

I'd like to find anyone who believes that.

I don't have the feeds, but watch bbad and read way to much on these sites ( Morty's my fav of course) and from what I've seen and read Rachel Jr. needs to go.

She never should have been cast and yes she's been targetted, but that's exactly what Grodner wanted. She's the focus of drama and the other cast members are not able to be viewed for who they are, but as rivals to the 'sister'.

I cringe whenever someone refers to her 'fanbase'. She has no more fanbase than any other hampster.. she has her sister's and her idiot husband's fans by proxy. if she wasn't rachel's sister she never would have won last week or this.

The advantages are not balanced by the target on her back.

I have alway believed that reruns have no place in these game ( shows). They always have an unfair advantage and built in fanbase. Even though Elissa isn't technically a rerun, she may as well be, she appears to be the slower clone of rachel and that's enouhg for me to say 'She needs to go' IMHO....

Guest 6Borders

Doesn't matter now. Jeremy won POV and is threatening entire house that if Elissa isn't voted out this week, he is going after those that didn't vote her out. With MC behind him because their egos believe America would EVER vote for them.... Elissa is gone this week unless a miracle happens which I doubt will happen. Bye Elissa. :-(

I hope he does and I hope Grodner likes her new Jesse better than her new Rachel

she just said she misses her son and wants to eat his face. :huh:

I just don't understand this: With ALL the people who try out for BB, why would you need to cast a former HG's sister? And a former winner as well?

Just lame.

Why would you go to a bar and recruit someone? I don't mean that, silly.

Andy, McCrea and Amanda talking about if they should save Elissa. Andy is afraid to vote her out because America loves her and America may get back at the ones that turned their back on her. :inquisitive:

Andy, McCrea and Amanda talking about if they should save Elissa. Andy is afraid to vote her out because America loves her and America may get back at the ones that turned their back on her. :inquisitive:

Like I said, they might bring Rachel to the house. That'd show 'em.

Kinda hope they do so I do not have to watch this anymore.. :madhatter:

Edited by JEDI
gratuitous profanity

the sooner Elissa gets evicted, the sooner Rachel will be able to make her guest appearance. For that reason alone we should hope Elissa stays a long time! :laugh4:

I pity the hoh that gets Rachel popping out of Pandora's Box! (unless it's Aryan or Germy that is...;))