Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

I agree, Marty. Nick would be able to keep it secret. Helen wouldn't.

I know Helen would want to use it as leverage as she has with Elissa's MVP.

I think Howard might keep it a secret. He is pretty savvy.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand why elissa told them that she was MVP unless BB prompted her to do so. I would never tell. I understand that some people think it gives you power of the people but that would be the one thing I would not want them to know.

I will never understand why elissa told them that she was MVP unless BB prompted her to do so. I would never tell. I understand that some people think it gives you power of the people but that would be the one thing I would not want them to know.

I think it would be so much more fun in the game and smarter to keep it a secret. I think Helen maybe got the word around and it was the only thing she had to ask for votes. I will always be able to protect you because I will always get MVP. I did not like Elissa told Jessie that if she voted to keep her in she would not put her up with the MPV. That was before she got it the second time. I will be glad to have Elissa gone. She is a buzz kill.

As much as I dislike Aaryn and Jeremy getting what they want, Elissa just needs to go. The whole Rachel fan base thing and whatever it is that has handed her the MVP for two weeks, needs to end. She is not a good player. I doubt she will do anything entertaining. Send her home.

Seems like the tide is turning in the house. Elissa might stay. What will McCrae do? If he votes against "his side", he will be exposed as being in male alliance. If he votes against MC he is actually more safe but MC would probably out him. What will he do? Will Elissa actually stay??

As much as I dislike Aaryn and Jeremy getting what they want, Elissa just needs to go. The whole Rachel fan base thing and whatever it is that has handed her the MVP for two weeks, needs to end. She is not a good player. I doubt she will do anything entertaining. Send her home.

I agree 100%.. She never should have been cast and it's time to level the field.

Keep Elyssa send Nick home break up the bromance. America will quit giving her MVP once she is not going to be targeted just for being a sister. I would keep being mVP a secret, but Elyssa needs to use that to give her some value to the alliances so that they think of her as the extra gun to put up who they want. So she has to disclose she is mvp and rely on putting up who they choose showing her loyalty. If she can get passed this week, she might be able to start playing her own game and that I would like to see.

Keep Elyssa send Nick home break up the bromance. America will quit giving her MVP once she is not going to be targeted just for being a sister. I would keep being mVP a secret, but Elyssa needs to use that to give her some value to the alliances so that they think of her as the extra gun to put up who they want. So she has to disclose she is mvp and rely on putting up who they choose showing her loyalty. If she can get passed this week, she might be able to start playing her own game and that I would like to see.

But Elissa is getting MVP because she is Rachel's sister. It is kind of hypocritcal to say she shouldn't be nominated because she is Rachel's sister but then give her MVP because of it. In my opinion I think she made some mistakes in the house that effected her game. In the beginning when the other Houseguests were starting to figure out that Elissa was in fact Rachel's sister she still remained quiet about it. I think she would have had more respect from the others if she would have just told them. Her comment about having a Super Model sister is another reason she put off the others. Her game play is not good and I don't think she has realized it yet. As MVP this week she should have tried to work with Aaryn and put up someone that would be more likely to go home.

Agree. I think she got the short end of the stick the way she was treated early in the game but she has done nothing to deserve MVP. She needs to go so America can vote for the best player in BB15 ... not the sibling of a former winner.

if she stays this week which it look like she will at this moment

the next hoh winner is pretty much nothing more than safety

she and her group of supporters controls who goes with mvp :animated_bouncy:

and that is a good reason for wanting her to stay. I actually enjoy the pressure of her fan base making her MVP on the house. I hope she can nominate someone the house can not refuse to evict again and let her stay.

I must have missed something she did. Why do those awful people, especially idiot Jeremy, hate her?! What has she done to deserve being treated so awful. I thought Mike "Booger" was awful, but Jeremy is taking the crown as one of the most awful people on BB and I have watched every year.

You're right. It will go to one of other biggest floaters in the house . . . Helen or Howard because America has their panties in a bunch and feels the need to save "the good people". So glad this MVP twist was supposed to weed out the floaters.

I just wish the MVP also allowed her to pull herself off the block. Now that would really send Jeremy and Aaryn go over the edge.

if she stays this week which it look like she will at this moment

the next hoh winner is pretty much nothing more than safety

she and her group of supporters controls who goes with mvp :animated_bouncy:

I hope she stays! But I fear someone will "flip" at the last moment. Got my fingers crossed!

Been out of town and not keeping up with the feeds (work keeps getting in the way). I really hope she goes. This getting MVP given to her every week is just BORING, and the thought of her getting it every week until she leaves just gets on my nerves... She deserves it why? Because she is the harpies sister? Please...

If she stays, she won't get MVP every week. That will stop after Aryan's group is out of the hoh, no longer in power. The public outcry about the racist comments and how mean they are are the reasons Elissa has been voted for thus far.

Aryan's group is HATED in all the forums. None of them nor anyone who helps them will ever get MVP, imo (unless BB intervenes). Maybe that will change when/if the hate dies down but for now, BB fans are getting a voice in the game.

If she stays, she won't get MVP every week. That will stop after Aryan's group is out of the hoh, no longer in power. The public outcry about the racist comments and how mean they are are the reasons Elissa has been voted for thus far.

Aryan's group is HATED in all the forums. None of them nor anyone who helps them will ever get MVP, imo (unless BB intervenes). Maybe that will change when/if the hate dies down but for now, BB fans are getting a voice in the game.

Exactly! I will stop voting for Elissa the minute Jeremy is evicted, the moving co is out of power and hopefully Aryan is out the door.

I don't think America is going to keep giving her MVP! I see some break out stars now like Candice Helen Amanda McRae and Judd! It doesn't look good on her that she keeps using her sisters name! But the other side is sooooo awful that America will keep voting for her to help that side!

I don't think America is going to keep giving her MVP! I see some break out stars now like Candice Helen Amanda McRae and Judd! It doesn't look good on her that she keeps using her sisters name! But the other side is sooooo awful that America will keep voting for her to help that side!

if they havent broken out already i doubt they ever will

hell america kept awarding jeff season after season so i dont see why they would stop doing the same with elissa :animated_bouncy:

I didn't like the MVP addition to the game in the beginning and still don't like it now ... It's a way for them to basically ensure their (BB Productions) player stays in the game longer. By saying to the players that they can use her week to week and it really has nothing to do with being an MVP ... more like a MPP (Most Popular Player) She really hasn't done anything to earn this special power.