Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

I don't think her winning MVP is rigged by the producers, but I do think she confirmed being Rachel's sister so the viewers would take pity on her and vote for her to win it each week once the houseguests turn her. The only advantage in winning it is that hopefully someone will realize how having her on their team is very useful, because she can nom the person her alliance wants evicted. The Moving Co. would be wise to take her in and use her MVP status in spite of the fact she's nowhere near the MVP of this game, but essentially their own HOH.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa telling Helen and Helen is passing around that there are other family members in the house. Elissa said Rachel told her that they were interviewing family members of Will Kirby.

Helen is working McCrea and Amanda to get Nick out of the house.

Helen telling them they think Nice is a relative of Dan.

Andy said that Elissa told Jessie that if she voted to keep her she would not put her up.

There is quiet bulling and loud bulling....

I think that he is canadian with children from a previous marriage. Jeremy says he drives a Lotus. He looks older a bit. I married older but didn't get a Lotus.

didn't you get a Rolls Royce? LOL

didn't you get a Rolls Royce? LOL

Here is what I thought........for the record..........and because I know that you care.

Elissa was married once before her current marriage to her canadian and I think that her son is by that first marriage. I have read otherwise but I think that the child is hers.

Guest 6Borders

I think production is scrambling and working all of them in the DR to keep Elissa...too many people have done the paranoid flip-flop about keeping her lately!

I went back and looked at the June 30th post (Elissa's anniversary). I reported her saying "9 years" when she was asked what anniversary by the other HG's. At that point these people were not making me so nuts that I confused what I heard. Pretty sure she said that because her "son" (who is really hubby's son) is 8 and she didn't want ppl to think whatever she thought they would think (which is stupid but since she's Rach's sis I guess she though the lie was better)

Lying is/always has been a part of the BB game but Elissa came in with the holier than BB thou attitude and she just wanted to play an honest game, for the experience, can't understand why everyone was so mean, every day she is picked on and can't understand these people, everyone was so mean, every day someone picked on her...blah blah and she came into the house with one of the biggest lies as a wife/mom of 9 years...and has the nerve to shout out to Rach fans to vote for her!!

Sooner this phoney leaves the better!

Didn't Elissa say in the house that it was her 9 year wedding anniversary (or did I not hear that correctly..have to go back and look because I know I posted it when I was updating and she was doing shout-outs about it??)

If they got married June 30, 2012 like her internet page shows then it would be her 1 yr anniversary!

I seem to remember hearing that also, I think it may have been on the second or third episode but it was definitely aired (by her verbally) on CBS.

Guest 6Borders

Here is what I thought........for the record..........and because I know that you care.

Elissa was married once before her current marriage to her canadian and I think that her son is by that first marriage. I have read otherwise but I think that the child is hers.

Thought or still think??? (just curious because you know I care...lol!!)

Guest 6Borders

Her son is by her first marriage. He wasn't canadian. LOL

Confirmation on a first marriage...Elissa or otherwise??

If you look at their wedding website it says "Brett Slater..hubby's son (who might be 8 or older and Bond Slater...Hubby's son" (who might be 8 or younger". Nowhere is anyone listed as Elissa's son!

Elissa is a BIG BB lie!

Wasn't it her lie that really pissed off Jeremy. She flat out said she was the sister of a model and what did he know about Giselle and couldn't guess she was bullcrapping. He asked her 3 or more times if she said that and she kept saying she didn't. Finally, she said she did say it but it was a joke. She could have just said that to him to begin with.

She's annoying like her sister and the sooner she goes the better.

Guest 6Borders

Let's go one better...Elissa's husband is Canadian...BB just (finally) got BB Canada (which btw was awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it) and Grodner would love to get her grubby little paws into that and what better way to do it than Rach's sis married to a Canadian guy and have one/them both on BB Canada in some way shape or form, not to mention getting Brenchel to the north!

File this post away and when it happens I won't even say I told you so!

Wasn't it her lie that really pissed off Jeremy. She flat out said she was the sister of a model and what did he know about Giselle and couldn't guess she was bullcrapping. He asked her 3 or more times if she said that and she kept saying she didn't. Finally, she said she did say it but it was a joke. She could have just said that to him to begin with.

She's annoying like her sister and the sooner she goes the better.

:hurray: Bravo :hurray:

I think this show is rigged just like it was last last Rachel was on - They love the drama, that's why Elissa is on and supposedly won MVP two weeks in a row, I don't believe it. CBS should be ashamed of rigging the show. To give one person the power, and no where is it shown that she actually won the votes for that isn't fair.

Why is no one over 30 years old and why does everyone act like high school.

Give them alcohol every night to make at least BB after dark more interesting instead of just gossip 24 hrs a day, so BORING CBS.

Allison GRODNER shame on you for rigging the game with Rachel sister ALLISA, Everyone has figured it out YOU HAVE RIGGED THE GAME AGAIN AND SHAME ON CBS.

Well, I am glad that I didn't say that her ex husband is a cop. Whew!

Lol

I think this show is rigged just like it was last last Rachel was on - They love the drama, that's why Elissa is on and supposedly won MVP two weeks in a row, I don't believe it. CBS should be ashamed of rigging the show. To give one person the power, and no where is it shown that she actually won the votes for that isn't fair.

Why is no one over 30 years old and why does everyone act like high school.

Give them alcohol every night to make at least BB after dark more interesting instead of just gossip 24 hrs a day, so BORING CBS.

Allison GRODNER shame on you for rigging the game with Rachel sister ALLISA, Everyone has figured it out YOU HAVE RIGGED THE GAME AGAIN AND SHAME ON CBS.

Agreed fully.

The problem with Elissa as I see it - my intent is not to be mean - is that she does not come across well when she tries to convince someone of something. Elissa is better doing yoga and seen from afar. She is very pretty, despite what some of you think about her overhaul and/or additions (I've commented on the obvious implants only because I made the same mistake once upon a time and she truly would look and feel better without them, in my opinion). I kind of want her to stay but when she is on camera speaking, she is so reminiscent of Rachel that it is unnerving.

Go home to your family, Elissa, and don't look back.

Confirmation on a first marriage...Elissa or otherwise??

If you look at their wedding website it says "Brett Slater..hubby's son (who might be 8 or older and Bond Slater...Hubby's son" (who might be 8 or younger". Nowhere is anyone listed as Elissa's son!

Elissa is a BIG BB lie!

I think production is scrambling and working all of them in the DR to keep Elissa...too many people have done the paranoid flip-flop about keeping her lately!

I went back and looked at the June 30th post (Elissa's anniversary). I reported her saying "9 years" when she was asked what anniversary by the other HG's. At that point these people were not making me so nuts that I confused what I heard. Pretty sure she said that because her "son" (who is really hubby's son) is 8 and she didn't want ppl to think whatever she thought they would think (which is stupid but since she's Rach's sis I guess she though the lie was better)

Lying is/always has been a part of the BB game but Elissa came in with the holier than BB thou attitude and she just wanted to play an honest game, for the experience, can't understand why everyone was so mean, every day she is picked on and can't understand these people, everyone was so mean, every day someone picked on her...blah blah and she came into the house with one of the biggest lies as a wife/mom of 9 years...and has the nerve to shout out to Rach fans to vote for her!!

Sooner this phoney leaves the better!

NO ONE WANTS ALLISA IN EXCEPT FOR ALLISON GRODNER THE PRODUCER OF BB - it's a shame the game is rigged straight from the start, no one like Rachel Reily and no one likes her sister except for Allison Grodner because of Drama - high school DRAMA and boring, no more BB for me - watched every BB since the beginning but all stupid not fair game isn't worth watching.

I don't know what planet I'm on -- apparently one far, far away -- because I LIKE THIS GIRL and would like to see her really prove

herself. She doesn't seem mean at all. I'd like to see her come into her own apart from the shadow that got her there.

Is she a little annoying? Yes. Her words seem really drawn out but there's something genuine about her.