Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Such a hypocrite for her criticism of Andrew. She's been rude to him since the start and when he finally gets the balls to fire back, she thinks he's being a jerk. I'm with Hayden and Brendon, everybody is being unnecessarily cruel to Andrew because he is socially awkward. Props to him for starting to stand up people.

I don't think he's socially awkward at all. I think he's just playing an excellent game. He keeps it up and he will make finals.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Reaper's post too.

and

Quote "Hey Britney, would you let Annie grab your &*$%# and then *&^$#@$ for a chance to final four? ha ha ha ha ha lmao."

Ginger... I haven't watched much of the feeds - but - did catch that little Britney

moment. haaaa

How quickly she went from Queen Bee to a DRONE ! ! !

Slowpoke, so true! There's something about voyeurism that when you see someone get knocked down to the last notch on the totem pole it's kind of a hoorah moment. This isn't the case always, because some people are genuinely nice and don't deserve it, but Britney is a bitch and she's getting her just desserts.

On the feeds earlier...

Twitney was apologizing to Kathy all over the place in the bathroom...

and then they hugged.

The camera showed Twit's bored - open eyed face looking over Kathy's

shoulder during the hug.

I was waiting for her to yawn or drum her fingers on Kathy's shoulder

waiting for it to be over.

WHAT A FAKE

I still have a sinking suspicion that Twitney is Barney Fife's (Kathy) bratty daughter, and with the Twit getting so upset about Mrs. Fife last night, just made me think that the Twit has a chance to be going home before her Mother, which is why she was being such a biatch... Just a thought

I still have a sinking suspicion that Twitney is Barney Fife's (Kathy) bratty daughter, and with the Twit getting so upset about Mrs. Fife last night, just made me think that the Twit has a chance to be going home before her Mother, which is why she was being such a biatch... Just a thought

No way different Southern accent ;)

save for another week and back to yapping her gums :animated_rotfl:

:party_smilie:

yeah! Britney will be around to bash and trash for at least a few more weeks! :animated_bouncy: good times...

I hope somehow the house flips and saves Monet....snowballs chance in h3ll...but maybe....:pray2:

:party_smilie:

yeah! Britney will be around to bash and trash for at least a few more weeks! :animated_bouncy: good times...

I hope somehow the house flips and saves Monet....snowballs chance in h3ll...but maybe....:pray2:

Yeah, I think we'll have to get down and dirty with her on this board and hopefully she reads it when she gets out.

I cant believe she won the POV, I wanted her to go home!!!

Yep, it's amazing right since she sucked at every other comp before this. They need to watch her in the future, but they're all too dumb to notice.

Any one who aligns with her will be disliked by me from now on.

she's not pretty at all. Looks formed wrong i think in face. But she could be related to Kathy because i have heard accents sound different in same place. Monet doesn't seem to bad.

Archived