Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Britney is much worse though and you love her.

You can still back off you know? Maybe go for Kristen or something because Britney is leaving this week. Who will you root for if that happens?

I want to say the following is not angry at all. Its the internet and really hard to express emotion :-p

Britney

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyo-

I would dye my hair blond and replace Britney if she's evicted this week if I could but since that's not going to happen, I hope Britney is not evicted this week and I hope someone from the brigade gets clobbered. Then you could continue on with your Britney love for yet another week. :smitten:

Not that I like Britney but if Britney leaves, I think we'll be bored even worse. I personally haven't chosen a favorite yet from this group.

oh come now Savannah!

First off I bet you are far better a person than my princess in real life

second...picking a favorite is very easy. Let me show you the Kyo way...

Step 1: Ignore inhibitions

Step 2: Enter the shallowest portion of your psyche

Step 3: open eyes, stare at houseguests and choose in the most shallow way possible

SIMPLE! :-p

Now if I can talk about actual strategy. Pretending I wasn't a Britney fan (yeeesh this is hard to do)

It makes sense to bust that brigae up now. If you put two up, even with POV you will still get ONE of them out. Britney stirs the pot as well as Gordon Ramsay but I think the Brigade is much more dangerous

-Kyo

oh come now Savannah!

First off I bet you are far better a person than my princess in real life

second...picking a favorite is very easy. Let me show you the Kyo way...

Step 1: Ignore inhibitions

Step 2: Enter the shallowest portion of your psyche

Step 3: open eyes, stare at houseguests and choose in the most shallow way possible

SIMPLE! :-p

Now if I can talk about actual strategy. Pretending I wasn't a Britney fan (yeeesh this is hard to do)

It makes sense to bust that brigae up now. If you put two up, even with POV you will still get ONE of them out. Britney stirs the pot as well as Gordon Ramsay but I think the Brigade is much more dangerous

-Kyo

Totally agree and said something similar in the Rachel thread.

ROFL - Ilovedaniele - you are cracking me up. High fives for enjoying the game. I don't have a real favorite this season for some reason. They all kind of make me laugh. We need the Britney's, Rachels, and Ragan's on the show to make it fun.

Okay I now have a favorite and it is Ragan!!!

oh and would you please tell me what Kyo means? I have noticed it for years but don't know what it stands for!

I will keep this short then get back to my princess...tut tut! stay on topic Kyo!

My wife and I run an anime website. There is an anime out there with the main character named Kyo. She told me I act alot like him from time to time and share some features. She adores this character and started calling me that. Then I made the screen name KyoZero for the forum we run and thus it is how I refer to myself on any forum. Obviously I am on several gaming forums and Kyo is significant but Kyo isn't so significant here and I am wild for Dani Donato (fav char ever but you probably know that...bit obvious). My actual login for Morty's is KyoZero but the display name is ILoveDaniele

but if you really want to know...

My name is Daniel...pleased to meet you all formally!

and there you have it

DING!!

Now then...back to Britney. Yeah I take the Team Blonde route. I tell people on BB feeds and they seem to get a kick out of it. I actually have these two gals in my BB room who tell me what camera she is on and comfort me when people make fun of Brit (which is ALOT)...man those feeds are so much fun. Yesterday she was wearing her 'pink' pants. cuuuuute! :-p

((PS...in case you all wonder...yes my wife is FAR better looking than all of em...even Dani and no I am not just saying that :-p ))

the one thing that bothers me in this situation is that Brit would probably do the same thing if she were HoH. She'd of course watch over Monet but she might target Brendon and Rachel with the hopes of booting Rachel. I think Rach and Bren NEED to be broken up...but Brigade is much scarier right now

-Kyo

She was caught letting Annie know she was going to be the replacement nom...it was supposed to be a surprise. Nobody wants to trust the little blabbermouth now.

I think Brit says some funny stuff, but she is over the top superficial to me and I can't get behind her for that reason. I thought it was pretty funny when she said to Monet that she hates girls with low self esteem, then 5 minutes later she talks to Monet about how fat she is and how the camera adds 10 pounds and she will look obese. She has major self esteem issues.

These people are pissing me off. It's like they have some sort of nervous condition so they go after the trouble makers/pot stirrers cause them stress and leave the power players. The trouble makers make for great entertainment. If they get rid of the trouble makers, they take away our fun.

I'm hoping Britney gives us all a good show this week! Give all hell Brit! :bash:

:beer:

Archived