Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I was watching Big Brother After Dark on showtime the other night and heard Britney talking about her upcoming wedding to her fiance Nick. She had mentioned that she had already picked out his suit...an Irish linen suit from J.Crew. So cool...I work for J.Crew and think thats awesome! :kiss1:

That is cute.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta admit (lord help me) I'm starting to warm up a bit to Britney. I still don't like the constant bad-mouthing but I think this is actually a coping mechanism of hers.

I can't believe I'm starting to like her.

I hope Monet goes. Without Monet as a catalyst, we may find a slightly improved Britney.

Bottom line, though, she's got some funny moments, and compared to most others, she's the best of the worst.

This girl's DR soundbite's are the funniest things. She's hilarious.

Her delivery is definitely better than Lane. Lane's DRs are like somebody auditioning for a bit part in an American Pie movie. Way too forced, and often completely nonsensical.

Where can you read them ?

Not sure. I just rewatch them on cbs.com?!

Her delivery is definitely better than Lane. Lane's DRs are like somebody auditioning for a bit part in an American Pie movie. Way too forced, and often completely nonsensical.

Definitely. He's just...awkward in his interviews I guess!

Britney and Monet rag on for hours about Rachel and others, in the most derogative manner and then have the nerve to get insulted when they are nominated. Then it's Britney saying, she only put us up because she hates us, she's making it personal. DUH????

These two are so typical of the egomaniacs who come to the game thinking they should win and everyone should help them but they can crap on everyone. Happens on Survivor too but I am surprised whenever I see it happening. Britney is a spoiled little brat, Monet isn't much better and does more pouting and "woe is me". So tiresome.

This season's crew is very blah compared to past seasons.

These two are so typical of the egomaniacs who come to the game thinking they should win and everyone should help them but they can crap on everyone. Happens on Survivor too but I am surprised whenever I see it happening. Britney is a spoiled little brat, Monet isn't much better and does more pouting and "woe is me". So tiresome.

As opposed to the 'woe is me' by Rachel when she whines about being HoH and cries because she HAS to put people on the block? She is so flippin fake. If she REALLY didn't want to put people up she would have thrown the comp. Then when she DOES get HoH she let's her showmance partner do all the deciding as was very evident in the Hayden/Brendon/Rachel discussion before noms. Then she has the nerve to go into the DR and say "I don't care what happens, as long as I make Brendon happy!"

She is got to be one of the most pathetic hamsters to ever play this game and yet she has the nerve to say she's playing smart?

Forget my bias towards Brit for a moment. Of course I feel crappy when my player goes up but how was this the smart move? She listens to Brendon then puts two girls up for personal reasons then feigns happiness when Britney wins PoV.

Then there was that horrifically lame house meeting when Rachel came out looking JUST as bad as Matt did.

I quote Jim Halpert from the Office (US Version)

"This is the smallest amount of power I have ever seen go to someone's head"

She is walking around and calling meetings like some elder statesman! Oh and let's not forget Rachel NEVER says the B word (except she does). She would NEVER talk behind other people's backs (except she does). She is her OWN HoH (except when her lover is around to make all the decisions for her). She is a veteran fan of BB and watched a ton of seasons so she knows how it is played (then takes total surprise when people talk behind backs and backstab)

She is a loser...point blank and period

-Kyo

As opposed to the 'woe is me' by Rachel when she whines about being HoH and cries because she HAS to put people on the block? She is so flippin fake. If she REALLY didn't want to put people up she would have thrown the comp. Then when she DOES get HoH she let's her showmance partner do all the deciding as was very evident in the Hayden/Brendon/Rachel discussion before noms. Then she has the nerve to go into the DR and say "I don't care what happens, as long as I make Brendon happy!"

She is got to be one of the most pathetic hamsters to ever play this game and yet she has the nerve to say she's playing smart?

Forget my bias towards Brit for a moment. Of course I feel crappy when my player goes up but how was this the smart move? She listens to Brendon then puts two girls up for personal reasons then feigns happiness when Britney wins PoV.

Then there was that horrifically lame house meeting when Rachel came out looking JUST as bad as Matt did.

I quote Jim Halpert from the Office (US Version)

"This is the smallest amount of power I have ever seen go to someone's head"

She is walking around and calling meetings like some elder statesman! Oh and let's not forget Rachel NEVER says the B word (except she does). She would NEVER talk behind other people's backs (except she does). She is her OWN HoH (except when her lover is around to make all the decisions for her). She is a veteran fan of BB and watched a ton of seasons so she knows how it is played (then takes total surprise when people talk behind backs and backstab)

She is a loser...point blank and period

-Kyo

Wow, I have to absolutely and totally agree with everything you said. But, ILD do you think that Rachel's whole plan of getting Monet out is to try to get Brit to herself? She's been playing this angle that she likes Brit so much and they have so much in common, e.g. sororities and pagents. I think she resented Monet because Brit took a liking and commonality with her and not Rachel. Notice how she only felt sorry for Brit crying and being on the block, but not Monet. Last night on BBAD, Ragan was talking about how bad he felt for Monet and Rachel got this look on her face like her soul had left her body and was as cold as lunch meat, making excuses not to have any pity for Monet. That is the only explanation I can come up with as to why she's riding Brit's panties and hates Monet so much.

Brit is also better at hiding her disgust for Rachel, though. It tends to show all over Monet's face every time Rachel sees her.

I thought it was funny when Brit was like, "Gah, she's so jealous of you," to Monet. And Monet was like, "I know." Then Monet looked even more paranoid than usual. I think this was when Britney had already won PoV. Why is she playing paranoia games with her friend? Concerns me.

Wow, I have to absolutely and totally agree with everything you said. But, ILD do you think that Rachel's whole plan of getting Monet out is to try to get Brit to herself? She's been playing this angle that she likes Brit so much and they have so much in common, e.g. sororities and pagents. I think she resented Monet because Brit took a liking and commonality with her and not Rachel. Notice how she only felt sorry for Brit crying and being on the block, but not Monet. Last night on BBAD, Ragan was talking about how bad he felt for Monet and Rachel got this look on her face like her soul had left her body and was as cold as lunch meat, making excuses not to have any pity for Monet. That is the only explanation I can come up with as to why she's riding Brit's panties and hates Monet so much.

Maybe a black woman stole her boyfriend in real life and she's taking it out on Monet.

Seriously, I think Rachel wanted Monet out because she felt that both Monet & Britney would come after her and she thinks that Monet would be the strongest in the comps and now that Britney won POV she's trying to "befriend" Britney so if Britney wins HOH, she won't put her up next week.

Archived