Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am loving Britney! She is the most "real" person in the house. I think she calls it like she see it, and I am not mad at her. Rachel is as fake as her boobs, hair and drag eye lashes.

I am loving Britney! She is the most "real" person in the house. I think she calls it like she see it, and I am not mad at her. Rachel is as fake as her boobs, hair and drag eye lashes.

You can't see them...but there are little hearts floating around my head for the post you just made :-p

wait...wait for it...

<3 There's one!

-Kyo

I tried to hate her once I saw how immature she was in the house throwing insults at everybody she hates but she just cracks me up too much.

Total brat for sure but somehow a likeable and entertaining brat unlike some past house guests.

I'm still a Rachel fan but I do wanna see Brit advance further in the game (but not win).

:party_smilie:

yeah! Britney will be around to bash and trash for at least a few more weeks! :animated_bouncy: good times...

I hope somehow the house flips and saves Monet....snowballs chance in h3ll...but maybe....:pray2:

I like Brit and Monet. Brit cracks me up. She's so much more interesting than Kristen and much more entertaining than Rachel. I'm not even going to mention Kathy.

Between Brit and Enzo, the house would be a total snoozer. Ugh, Ragan and Kristen speaking and OMG heaven forbid in the same room, is like nails on a chalk board to me.

I wish there were some way for both Brit and Monet to stay in the house. But, it's looking grim.

You're right - the only person she's hurting is herself. I just keep thinking what an unhappy, miserable person she must be to have this need to dump on others? Because I don't think that makes her happy? I don't understand her at all. :inquisitive:

It's called insecurity. It's the little girl in her body that has been growing like a tapeworm inside of her and feeding off her insides like a cancer. She needs to stop being so competitive with others, fly under the radar, make some more friends, (other girls perhaps - Kristen?), and SHUTUP. She thinks no one can hear her innermost thoughts, but their ringing loud and clear to the other HG who have already figured out her strategy methods which are weak because they only blow up in her face later.

While I can see how people found humor in her comments, I thought they were more hurtful than funny. She is very condescending and has to bring others down to make herself feel better. You can be funny without being mean. Playful teasing is one thing, but her bashing of others is just a hint of the venom in her. I predict that she is going to get far nastier as the season goes along, and it won't be funny at all anymore.

I think Brendon got it right when he called Britney a spoiled rich kid that has never been in the real world.

He sounded naive though saying she is rich because their mail box sends a message to the house indicating they have mail . Her Dad could be an engineer or a hobbyist that builds robotic gadgets :animated_rotfl:

He sounded naive though saying she is rich because their mail box sends a message to the house indicating they have mail . Her Dad could be an engineer or a hobbyist that builds robotic gadgets :animated_rotfl:

Britney's family are rich. Family trip to Beverly:

beverly-hillbillies-2.jpg

While I can see how people found humor in her comments, I thought they were more hurtful than funny. She is very condescending and has to bring others down to make herself feel better. You can be funny without being mean. Playful teasing is one thing, but her bashing of others is just a hint of the venom in her. I predict that she is going to get far nastier as the season goes along, and it won't be funny at all anymore.

True. I find their conversations immature and hateful. They sound like mean high school girls who think they're better than everyone else. Britney and Monet both seem like very miserable people to me. I'm not a big Rachel fan but she was in the same boat last week and I never once heard her bash anyone personally, like their appearance. She stayed upbeat and never moped around, whining like it was the end of the world. Monet and Britney are spoiled and shallow. The only thing entertaining about them to me is their non-stop pity party. Serves them right to be so miserable.

I must admit, I liked Britney in the beginning but the more I watch her, the more I dislike her. She has a 'holier than thou' complex. I believe she is filled with venom as cenerentola said. It will be very interesting to see who she 'clings' to after Monet, her BFF, is gone. My guess would be Lane and Enzo, I believe Enzo will 'partake' in the spewing of venom, but Lane I doubt will.

Archived