Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Wow, I have to absolutely and totally agree with everything you said. But, ILD do you think that Rachel's whole plan of getting Monet out is to try to get Brit to herself? She's been playing this angle that she likes Brit so much and they have so much in common, e.g. sororities and pagents. I think she resented Monet because Brit took a liking and commonality with her and not Rachel. Notice how she only felt sorry for Brit crying and being on the block, but not Monet. Last night on BBAD, Ragan was talking about how bad he felt for Monet and Rachel got this look on her face like her soul had left her body and was as cold as lunch meat, making excuses not to have any pity for Monet. That is the only explanation I can come up with as to why she's riding Brit's panties and hates Monet so much.

You know it's tough to call

On one hand Rachel may have actually seen a threat in Brit/Monet

On the other hand there is the fact that Brit will be pretty much alone when Monet goes. She has a 'loose' bond with Matt but you gotta look at the house. Brigade on one side, Rachel/Bren and Ragan on the other...sort of

Even if Brit didn't win PoV I see Monet still leaving because as mentioned, Brit hides it better when one-on-one with Rachel

Time will tell..VERY fast come tonight's BBAD and feeds I think

-Kyo

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am concerned about Brit's reaction when Moaner gets evicted...I think Brit really believes she has a chance to stay and the guy's are with her.

Unless she was clued in that Lane and Enzo are voting to evict Moaner, she'd gonna feel betrayed by them and perhaps feel she has no option but to side with Rachel (god...I hope not though!)

It's a stupid move for the guys to lie to an ally/potential ally....serves no purpose unless they, for some odd reason, don't want to align with Brit.

Outside of Monet, no one in the house really likes Britney. She's pretty much alienated herself. I think Rachel already feels

sorry for her -- thinking she is little, alone, and not a threat. Why not befriend her?

Maybe a black woman stole her boyfriend in real life and she's taking it out on Monet.

Seriously, I think Rachel wanted Monet out because she felt that both Monet & Britney would come after her and she thinks that Monet would be the strongest in the comps and now that Britney won POV she's trying to "befriend" Britney so if Britney wins HOH, she won't put her up next week.

Was that a joke about Rachel being a racist? I didn't get it.

Anyway, I would buy your explanation but for the fact that she's talking up this friendship that she wants to cultivate with Brit to Brendon. If she had the ulterior motives you suggest, she would have told him about it and she hasn't. She constantly defends Brit to Brendon or anyone else who tries to talk trash about Brit.

I am concerned about Brit's reaction when Moaner gets evicted...I think Brit really believes she has a chance to stay and the guy's are with her.

Unless she was clued in that Lane and Enzo are voting to evict Moaner, she'd gonna feel betrayed by them and perhaps feel she has no option but to side with Rachel (god...I hope not though!)

It's a stupid move for the guys to lie to an ally/potential ally....serves no purpose unless they, for some odd reason, don't want to align with Brit.

I have not understood from the beginning why the Brigade doesn't care about obvious allies in the house. It would have made more sense to me if they had let Rachel put up Andrew and kept their two secret allies, Brit and Monet. Now they not only have to worry about being put up by Rachel and Brendon, but Brit (because she may feel betrayed), Andrew, Ragan and Kristen (because she can't stand Lane).

I have not understood from the beginning why the Brigade doesn't care about obvious allies in the house. It would have made more sense to me if they had let Rachel put up Andrew and kept their two secret allies, Brit and Monet. Now they not only have to worry about being put up by Rachel and Brendon, but Brit (because she may feel betrayed), Andrew, Ragan and Kristen (because she can't stand Lane).

I admit if Matt wins the of course we'll see Rach/Brendon up. Other than that I think the brigade could be in trouble this week if they don't win HoH

-Kyo

I think if it's a hang on type HOH tonight, she may have a good chance of winning. If she does win, I hope she puts up Rachel and Brendon. If one comes down, then she puts up Kristen. I would love to see her get revenge on Rachel.

That is so frightening though

if she DID put them up and one came down...that would be so dangerous for her

At this point she doesn't have many safe moves. Here is my breakdown

This is all assuming Monet leaves

Brit wins HoH and puts up....

Rachel and Brendon - If either gets the PoV Brit is in for BIG trouble since she already promised she had no interest in outing them. In PoV that gives the showmance a 2 in 6 (or 1 in 3) chance of coming down...good odds

She can't put up Matt. Matt is basically her one loose friend

So she could put up Kathy and maybe Kristen - Then she's pissed off the two people who may not dislike her as much as the rest.

Brigade - No matter what she could get at least one of the Brigade out. She'd make Rachel and Brendon smile but no matter she LEAVES 3 of the Brigade back, now gunning for her.

My ultimate would be to see Matt stay, win HoH and put up the showmance. They all expect it and they know he would so no extra danger for him. THEN let's see Brit take HoH and maybe backdoor the remaining shmoopie.

What a dream

-Kyo

That is so frightening though

if she DID put them up and one came down...that would be so dangerous for her

At this point she doesn't have many safe moves. Here is my breakdown

This is all assuming Monet leaves

Brit wins HoH and puts up....

Rachel and Brendon - If either gets the PoV Brit is in for BIG trouble since she already promised she had no interest in outing them. In PoV that gives the showmance a 2 in 6 (or 1 in 3) chance of coming down...good odds

She can't put up Matt. Matt is basically her one loose friend

So she could put up Kathy and maybe Kristen - Then she's pissed off the two people who may not dislike her as much as the rest.

Brigade - No matter what she could get at least one of the Brigade out. She'd make Rachel and Brendon smile but no matter she LEAVES 3 of the Brigade back, now gunning for her.

My ultimate would be to see Matt stay, win HoH and put up the showmance. They all expect it and they know he would so no extra danger for him. THEN let's see Brit take HoH and maybe backdoor the remaining shmoopie.

What a dream

-Kyo

In agreement about Matt and HoH. I'd like to see him win and put both Brendon and Rachel up. I think anyone who only puts up one of them is a fool. It has to be both so one can't save the other.

Disagree with Brit tho. If she wins and puts up Rachel and Brendon I see that differently. She was on the block and her best friend left because of Rachel. It's only natural she would turn on them. She would keep Enzo, Hayden, Matt, and Lane happy. She would piss of Kathy and Andrew possibly, and whoever is left out of Brendon and Rachel alliance. Kristen dislikes her no matter what she does so that wouldn't change for her. She has two reasons to turn on Rachel/Brendon and people would expect her to put them up. If Rachel happens to be the one to leave, she could easily get Kathy back on her side, plus she still has the brigade that is on her side. She gets along really well with Enzo, Lane, and Matt. I see her in a good position if she takes out Rachel or Brendon.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

In agreement about Matt and HoH. I'd like to see him win and put both Brendon and Rachel up. I think anyone who only puts up one of them is a fool. It has to be both so one can't save the other.

Disagree with Brit tho. If she wins and puts up Rachel and Brendon I see that differently. She was on the block and her best friend left because of Rachel. It's only natural she would turn on them. She would keep Enzo, Hayden, Matt, and Lane happy. She would piss of Kathy and Andrew possibly, and whoever is left out of Brendon and Rachel alliance. Kristen dislikes her no matter what she does so that wouldn't change for her. She has two reasons to turn on Rachel/Brendon and people would expect her to put them up. If Rachel happens to be the one to leave, she could easily get Kathy back on her side, plus she still has the brigade that is on her side. She gets along really well with Enzo, Lane, and Matt. I see her in a good position if she takes out Rachel or Brendon.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

I totally agree with you Ely. For one thing, for whatever reason, I don't see Matt trying to win HOH. In fact none of the Brigade. Then they'd have to out their alliance. They want Brit to win this week, get blood on her hands for taking out one of Radon, then could care less if she's toast next week. They won't try to win HOH to save her. She should only try to win if Kristen or Brendon is close to winning though. Frankly, because she's my fave in the house, I'd hate to see her vulnerable next week after winning HOH tonight.

I wish she could align with Andrew. I like Andrew. I like the way he's playing his game. Unfortunately Brit and Monet got caught in the cross-fire of people who were jealous of Monet winning that money. One thing I'm happy for if Monet leaves, is that she'll be leaving the house with more money than the majority of the people who wanted her out. Now, she's on an island alone it seems. She can't trust any of the Brigade members, she can't trust Ragan or Rachel and she can't trust Andrew or Kathy.

Maybe a black woman stole her boyfriend in real life and she's taking it out on Monet.

Seriously, I think Rachel wanted Monet out because she felt that both Monet & Britney would come after her and she thinks that Monet would be the strongest in the comps and now that Britney won POV she's trying to "befriend" Britney so if Britney wins HOH, she won't put her up next week.

I think Rachel would have liked to be friends with the both of them, but it was evident from the start that Monet did not want anything to do with her, so the next best thing is Brit. I do think that Rachel thinks that Monet would go after her with a vengeance and I think Rachel is right.

I think if it's a hang on type HOH tonight, she may have a good chance of winning. If she does win, I hope she puts up Rachel and Brendon. If one comes down, then she puts up Kristen. I would love to see her get revenge on Rachel.

She's too soft to win a hang on type contest. If a girl wins it she'd probably be Kristin because she has a very athletic, toned body.

Archived