Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

There's something intriguing about her but, she's rude too... I'm on the fence about her.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she maybe safe if rachel wants to preserve the women number in game

but she did well in that comp so who knows

:death:

Britney went off on Andrew a few minutes ago. She is upset with him because he was excited for Rachel when she won HOH. She told him that it wasn't very tactful of him to do that and that he hurt her feelings. He said he was happy Rachel won because at least he has a chance with Rachel and he felt he had no chance of avoiding the block with Britney or Monet.

Britney is going to melt down before noms. She's already convinced she's going up. (Hope she does, with Monet, or Enzo -- we'd see a lot of meltdowns this week.)

Mistake #2 by Britney tonight:

Lane tells heer he think s they want to get rid of Monet and what does Britney say? "I'll take her off if I win PoV" ... If Lane decides to use this it could help the Brigade by having them put up Britney and Monet.

Ever since the feeds came back on after the show, Britney has been a biotch to EVERYBODY except Monet. She has slammed Rachel all evening then has the audacity to hang out in the HOH? Seriously??

I couldn't believe how rude she was being to Lane when they were playing pool earlier. Sarcasm was non-stop.

I definitely think she was in the mean girls group in school and remains there in her mind.

Put out bad karma. Get back bad karma. cool.gif

Yup...instead of going after the Brigade...it will be Brit...maybe Monet

Man Rachel is an over-emotional little thing

-Kyo

Britney is much worse though and you love her.

You can still back off you know? Maybe go for Kristen or something because Britney is leaving this week. Who will you root for if that happens?

Well, now I understand why there are so many dumb guys out there who have the nerve to get pissed when they get with the wrong woman: they marry someone like Britney who has about the intelligence of a 12 year-old little girl. I'm sorry. She's a pretty girl, but she is obviously way over the top superficial and even made a comment about Annie's shoes and makeup on. national. tv. as a. 22. year. old. Ridiculous! She should go home.

Archived