Britney - Week 2 - (Nominated) PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mean girl got what she deserved HN and on the block in the same week. Pay backs are a b!t%# now let's hear her trash talk. I love it and am looking forward to BBAD tonight. What a loser I hope she goes first then Monet.

Britney is nothing if not imaginative in her malevolence. She wants Kathy to "suck her left nut". Yes, well. Hmmm.

And the two mean peas are reaping their trashy rewards as they feel each other out to see who is actually the target.

The face-off could get interesting. :)

Britney (mimicing BB announcer): "Kristen, please lower your pants, you're obstructing your microphone."

:animated_rotfl:

She's a hoot! How can you not love this snotty mean girl?!!!

Britney is in the HOH having an emotional breakdown. Even Rachel is tearing up. I wonder how long it's going to take her to throw Monet under the bus.

give her 5 minutes, then it'll be im not a strong player and Monet hates you, she is gunning for you and your man...she says she is going to put you up if she wins HOH

Britney has no alliances! She has "not went to a single person."

Poor, poor Britney.

She has "bad feelings about people that makes her feel really bad".

Ooh, wonder if Kathy's ribs are burning as Britney throws her under that BB bus. Ouch!

I'll be very surprised if she trash talks Monet ...so far, she has only said nice things about her. Everyone else is fair game to her tho...

I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Being hot doesn't make it ok to be a bitch. She has trashed everyone in the house and karma has come calling. If she'd have been quiet last week she'd be fine for the next couple weeks.

Brittney on the feeds:

All I know is that there was some throwing under the bus going on.

Does she not realize she was not only throwing Andrew under the bus, but driving it over him also? It's only bad when everyone else does it?

Such a hypocrite for her criticism of Andrew. She's been rude to him since the start and when he finally gets the balls to fire back, she thinks he's being a jerk. I'm with Hayden and Brendon, everybody is being unnecessarily cruel to Andrew because he is socially awkward. Props to him for starting to stand up people.

There's one every season. Selfish, spoiled, backstabbing, little mean girl. Britney, I hope they give you a tiara on the way out this week. Everyone predicted Monet would be the diva but looks like Brit has elbowed her out.

I loved Reaper's post too.

and

Quote "Hey Britney, would you let Annie grab your &*$%# and then *&^$#@$ for a chance to final four? ha ha ha ha ha lmao."

Ginger... I haven't watched much of the feeds - but - did catch that little Britney

moment. haaaa

How quickly she went from Queen Bee to a DRONE ! ! !

Archived