Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

I really hope he doesn't fall into the trap and decides not to use it. Keeping Russ in the game puts Chima in jeopardy. Jessie being there only hurts J&J. Even if he could Jessie wouldn't go after Russ until AFTER J/J/M are gone.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:confused:

I don't understand your post. If Jessie being there hurts Jeff/Jordan, then the wise thing would be to use it. I honestly think Russell knows he's no longer part of the other alliance so he needs to align himself with the power in order to stay.

If I went to BB I would concentrate on breaking-up alliances always. Thus far, the most unshakeable alliance in the house is Pinhead Jessie and Scurrying Natalie. Time to break 'em up and I hope Jeff feels the same. However, Jeff is there and I am not.

:confused:

I don't understand your post. If Jessie being there hurts Jeff/Jordan, then the wise thing would be to use it. I honestly think Russell knows he's no longer part of the other alliance so he needs to align himself with the power in order to stay.

what that person was saying is that they hoped that in spite of all the Russell crap and paranoia that Jeff doesn't decide NOT to use the coup, that Russell still being in the house is bad for Chima, who is an enemy for J&J and that getting Jesse out would only benifit them.

Sorry this was in respoinse to what France_3 posted that wynchgo did not understand

A coup d etat is a quick takeover of power by a small faction.

If Chima truly believe her own hyperbole, about the house following the wishes of the one in power, then she needs to shut up and support Jeff wishes because hie coup d etat trumps her HOH.

Personnally I thought this was crock the last few years that everyone must agree with HOH because is causes odious sessions of sheepshifting and lying games...there are other ways to play the game and I really do hope Jeff has the chutzpah to flip the game in a different direction (getting rid of Jessie is just a pleasure bonus).

A coup d etat is a quick takeover of power by a small faction.

If Chima truly believe her own hyperbole, about the house following the wishes of the one in power, then she needs to shut up and support Jeff wishes because hie coup d etat trumps her HOH.

Personnally I thought this was crock the last few years that everyone must agree with HOH because is causes odious sessions of sheepshifting and lying games...there are other ways to play the game and I really do hope Jeff has the chutzpah to flip the game in a different direction (getting rid of Jessie is just a pleasure bonus).

ITA well said

I want chima gone anyway too so let Jess go to SH and chima back to whatever rock she climbed out from under, sans stipend. Where does this woman have to go to find men she can hustle now, a nursing home?

Jeff has nothing to lose in my view by using it sure he will tick of Jessie, Natalie, and Chima however that alliance needs to be broken up now. Plus look at it this way Chima can't win HOH this week so the only one he will have to worry about is Natalie or Jessie if they win HOH. I honestly feel Natalie would be too shocked and angered too do well in HOH anyways.

Jeff has nothing to lose in my view by using it sure he will tick of Jessie, Natalie, and Chima however that alliance needs to be broken up now. Plus look at it this way Chima can't win HOH this week so the only one he will have to worry about is Natalie or Jessie if they win HOH. I honestly feel Natalie would be too shocked and angered too do well in HOH anyways.

What marty said!!! as far as pissing off whoever is left of the chima/gnat/ jessie alliance, they were coming after him anyway...win win situation to use it!!!

He will use it and Nat or Jessie will go home. One of the points that have been brought up here is that he wouldn't save Russell since Russell has been so crazy and Jeff can't trust him but it isn't a matter of saving Russell. Him getting saved is just a bonus for Russell and is not the object of using the power.

I have to admit that I got a little scared after their group game last night.........knowing what a good guy Jeff is, I started wondering if he might change his mind 'cause it's always easier to go against someone you don't really talk to than someone you spend time with............but to my GREAT relief, Jeff did not show one little bit of wavering when he was talking to Jordan AFTER their little group bonding. Thank goodness!

Jeff will use it........Michelle & Jordan will vote Jess out, maybe Kevin.........I worry about Russ only because now he has this whole "girls against guys" mentality--hopefully Jess does what he's promised and calls Russ out in the HOH Thurs. morning, that would seal his fate............and, although I know she wants Jess around, Lydia's been bonding with Nat............. the vote may still be up in the air as to who goes.

Jeff knows America voted for him because we want him to turn the house upside down. He said so himself.

If he didn't use it, however, I would understand. Russell is a loose cannon and cannot be trusted. Either way he's going to be a huge target in the coming weeks.

Using the CDT will only postpone his inevitable eviction by getting rid of another enemy in the house.

I really really really hope he'll use it- it'll be one of the most enjoyable shows of BB ever watching Chima get knocked off her high horse, Jessie and Natalie rattled, and one of them gone.

Russ may be a loose cannon but he's a powerful competitor and both him and Lydia will probably be grateful for a bit of safety- Russ won't be immediately after Jeff as a result. The only real threat is the survivor of Jess/Nat- and that's if they can manage to win HOH. Chima can do nothing but complain incessantly, and we can all gloat and enjoy

Archived