Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving on... (hint hint ;) )

Imo, Jessie has to go next in order for anyone else to have a shot at winning. I don't like admitting this but, he's been the brains behind most every eviction (except Russell's HoH) and he came pretty damn close to getting that turned around. Jessie has managed to get talk everyone into making moves that are right for him and his game. Until he goes and his minion have to think for themselves... we don't really know who will end up with whom.

It all depends on who wins the next HoH. If J/J/R win (maybe M) we'll all see scrambling and it will be a totally new house.

I agree three!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the house when Jesse is gone...it will be very interesting to see how Natalie positions herself!

The way I see it, Jessie should definitely be evicted on Thursday. This is not HIS game. As we've said a gazillion time before, he had his game and blew it.

At the point of his eviction, I don't care how the other HG react or behave. At least they will be playing their own game.

I'm so upset at Jessie being brought back because who knows, if Jessie weren't here, we may have liked Chima or even Ronnie. We may have thought that Jeff and Jordan were floaters and not be endeared towards them.

I know the my last thoughts seem bizarre but who knows??? Jessie's appearance changed the flavor of BB for this season and it will take his eviction to salvage what's left.

Not having Jessie there would not make me like Ronnie. He is the only one of the HG's that I absolutely detested from the get go. Every single thing he did or said disgusted me. He made the top five of my top ten worst sights on BB list. His breathing made my top ten worst sounds list. lol

Can you tell I detest Ronnie? <_<

Ronnie's perma frown >>> :schmoll:

Ronnie chanting chima chima chima >>> :notworthy:

After Jessie's exit on Thursday, and subsequent falling apart of Natalie and Chima, I am hoping for Chima to soon follow him out the door. Jeff will use the coup, and the house will be greatly affected by it.

I am all of a sudden concerned that there will be enough votes to evict Jessie should he go up via the coup. Kevin=unpredictable Michele=unpredictable lydia=unopredictable - I hope Jeff replaces with Jessie and Natalie so that one of them goes home for sure. Otherwise it might be chancy or maybe I just don't get the vote situation. Hopefully, in the coup d'etat rule, should there be a tie, Jeff will break it. There is that.

I am hoping that Jeff doesn't venture anywhere near the "theoretical," considering that he didn't recognise the word, coup d'etat. Best for Jeff to stay on course and whip it out as a complete surprise. I would die if he lost it.

:giggle: I reallly really really wanna say something to this, but age and maturity prevail :lipsrsealed2:

Oh, come on. Everyone would love it if he 'whipped it out'! ;)

This is not the jeff thread ,please keep your perving contained to that thread!!! :animated_rotfl:

marty reaper excellent work,sorry I was'nt here to help...just a little tidying up before leaving...

smiley-chores012.gif

Jeff only gets to vote if there is a tie. Chima does not get to vote. Russell and Lydia will both get to vote they won't be on the block after Jeff takes them down...this is how I understand it.

Hopefully Russell and Lydia will owe Jeff and will be on his side for at least a few weeks..Russell may--Lydia for sure will if Natalie gets voted out--but she will be pissed if Jessie is the one voted out.

Lydia just don't have any good sense, Jessie did vote to evict her but that doesn't bother her in the least. (if that would be me I'd be in Jeff's ear to say if you have that power-put him up I will vote him out)

I'm blonde LenRay. :giggle:

Aww Marty. My motto is "Blonde is not just a hair color, its a lifestyle". And I live it everyday. :giggle:

Ok, if the "girls alliance" has really taken root, then I see the votes as follows :

Jordan - Jessie

Russell - Jessie

Lydia - Nat

Michelle - Jessie

Kevin - Jessie

One less guy for the GA to eliminate. That is my opinion, and my prayer.

The way I see it, Jessie should definitely be evicted on Thursday. This is not HIS game. As we've said a gazillion time before, he had his game and blew it.

At the point of his eviction, I don't care how the other HG react or behave. At least they will be playing their own game.

I'm so upset at Jessie being brought back because who knows, if Jessie weren't here, we may have liked Chima or even Ronnie. We may have thought that Jeff and Jordan were floaters and not be endeared towards them.

I know the my last thoughts seem bizarre but who knows??? Jessie's appearance changed the flavor of BB for this season and it will take his eviction to salvage what's left.

I don't think so. I think we would have still hated them on their own merits regardless.

Now what was that about Jeff doing some whipping??? (hurt me, baby, hurt me. ;) )

I can't wait to see the DR sessions in tonite's telecast to see where Jeff's head is at...I am not convinced that he will use the coup d'etat...I think he is still freaked out that Russ told Jess to put Jeff up as repl nom...I so want him to nom Jessie and Gnat...but not at all convinced he will follow through because he has to remain silent on the power and cannot obtain allegiance from either Russ or Lyd...it may be assumed but not confirmed...and that fact may nullify his action at the coup d'etat

I want to see his DR's too... but you know they are going to edit them to make it look like he is going to use, so don't know how trustworthy that will be

I just want him to use it... I love Jeff, but think his days are numbered anyway so I'd like to see him make a bold move before he goes, and hopefully change his fate...

Plus I would love to see Jesse go bye bye again

I can't wait to see the DR sessions in tonite's telecast to see where Jeff's head is at...I am not convinced that he will use the coup d'etat...I think he is still freaked out that Russ told Jess to put Jeff up as repl nom...I so want him to nom Jessie and Gnat...but not at all convinced he will follow through because he has to remain silent on the power and cannot obtain allegiance from either Russ or Lyd...it may be assumed but not confirmed...and that fact may nullify his action at the coup d'etat

In my opinion, Jeff doesn't play by "allegiance". Jeff knows he needs to use the coup. He saw the writting on the wall when Jessie and Nat voted out Braden, Casey and Laura. He does not have short memory and he knows that Jessie is all of a sudden trying to be his "friend" when he hasnt spoken to him in 5 weeks.

My prediction still stands.

Jeff uses Coup d'tat (in my mind i call it coop dee hoop dee :giggle: )

Jessie is voted out (to sulk at the jury house for a week all alone)

:party_smilie:

If there was ever a time where there would be DR intervention, this would be that time. You can bank on it that Jeff is being somewhat coaxed into using the coup--if he's even had the slightest inclination not to, which I don't think is likely.

If there was ever a time where there would be DR intervention, this would be that time. You can bank on it that Jeff is being somewhat coaxed into using the coup--if he's even had the slightest inclination not to, which I don't think is likely.

Agreed 100%

I don't think BB would have brought it into the game to NOT get used... IMO

Archived