Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Australian version of BB brings "housemates" in from the outside who have watched the show all along. Why not do something different and bring in one of the HG's who already left and has watched the show all along? I would love to see Casey back in the house as a replacement for Chima if she gets kicked out.

not going to happen. I just hope Jeff uses it, sends Jessie home.....but he won't get Lydia's vote to do that.....and then him or Jordan wins HOH. If Natalie or Lydia or Kevin wins HOH....Jeff and Jordan are going up and one is going home. OMG Natalie and Lydia will be literally crying.....bawling that Jessie left......it will be ridiculous!!

IMO:

Jordan will vote Jessie out

Russell will vote Jessie out

Kevin will vote Jessie out

Lydia is a wild card....she will vote Natalie out...

Michelle will vote Jessie out

That would be the dream scenario. I just hope that Jeff doesn't get weak in the knees and change his original thoughts on Jessie/Natalie. It is the only way that he can advance in the game and the only two people who have made no effort to bring him into an alliance.

I'm sure Jeff will stay strong.............I just keep worrying about crazy Russ and the thing he seems to have going with Jess..............I know Jordan & Michelle are for sure and I guess it's only logical Kevin would keep the girl............I guess I'm just stressing over nothing (I hope :animated_scratchchin: )

I hope Jeff realizes that if he does not use it he lessens his chances of even making it to the final 4 much less final 2. To toss GNat or Jessie out would really help his game.

He realizes it. He's said that he knows they are coming after him regardless and that he wants to see Jesse and Shatalie on the block together. That's about to happen. :)

But if Jess stays, do you still think Russ will be loyal to Jeff?

Exactly.... And this taping the LIVE show,gives jessie a heads UP! It also gives Jessie time to try and campaign for votes,he knows he is going UP!!!

I'm not worried that Jeff WON'T use the CDT. I'm concerned that Jessie might NOT be the one leaving tonight. That would be so devastating to Jeff and Jordon and ummmm me.

I agree... The way things were going with Jessie and Russell last night, I am worried that Russell will vote Nat out not Russell... That would mean Chima, Russell, Lydia, and most likely Kevin would vote out Jessie, and only Jordan and Michele would vote out Nat...

I've gotta admit I love the idea of Jessie being in sequester for an entire week all alone and telling himself he screwed up this year just like he did last year. A double loser! It couldn't happen to a more deserving HG!!! ;)

Chima can not vote if Jeff uses the CDT. She is hoh and to my understanding, her, Jeff, and the 2 nominees are not allowed to vote. There will be 5 people voteing, Russell, Jordan, Michelle, Lydia, and Kevin. (That is if Jeff uses the CDT and puts Jessie and Nat up).

Archived