Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

I've gotta admit I love the idea of Jessie being in sequester for an entire week all alone and telling himself he screwed up this year just like he did last year. A double loser! It couldn't happen to a more deserving HG!!! ;)

He won't tell himself he screwed up. It will be America's fault and Jeff's fault and he is getting screwed again.

If Jeff doesn't use the coup, it will because BB did something to stop him.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read that CBS is not showing BB tonight, but is instead playing the movie "Heidi" :laugh4:

(if you don't get that, read this)

I just read that CBS is not showing BB tonight, but is instead playing the movie "Heidi" :laugh4:

(if you don't get that, read this)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Or better yet, they'll show MOST of the show and cut to Heidi right as Jeff uses the coup!

now that would have been torture for us... if they left the live feeds playing right up to and during the taping of the show... and when we hear Julie say to the HGs... if you have the power and want to use it, please stand up now... and THEN it goes to FOTH until after the show tonight :animated_shocking:

now that would have been torture for us... if they left the live feeds playing right up to and during the taping of the show... and when we hear Julie say to the HGs... if you have the power and want to use it, please stand up now... and THEN it goes to FOTH until after the show tonight :animated_shocking:

They are not doing that because then all of the BB fans would go batty just like Chima!

I still think tonight will be a close vote.

If Jeff puts both Natalie and Jessie on the block, here are the votes:

Jessie out: Jordan and Michele

Natalie out: Lydia

Kevin wants Jessie out, but b/c of Lydia, might vote to keep Jessie. IDK.

Russell may vote to keep Jessie, since he'd help Russ more than Nat would. But Jess has made it clear that Jess/Russ are over with.

So I think it will be very close tonight.

I wonder if Jeff gets to say who he wants out when he noms new people.

Jeff has to be able to talk when he makes his replacement noms... doesn't he? Would be a shame if Julie told him just say the two names, don't elaborate... but all week long he has been saying to Jordan/Russell/Michele that Jessie needs to go...

Archived