Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's an idea--When julie asks if the coup holder wants to use the power, why couldn't jeff stand up and ask both russell and lydia for a promise of two weeks of safety for him and jordan if he uses it on them? Would that be against the rules? You know they'd promise their firstborn to him for safety, in front of the entire house.

just a thought.

Thursday night when Jesse said to Julie, while he was voting, that lightening didn't strike twice, I was thinking, yes it did, Jesse, it just gave you an extra step (meaning another week)

Jeff was as "surprised" as Casey that Jessie did not keep his word and put Ronnie up.... Hopefully jeff will use the Coup d'Etat to hit the "reset" button this week to start play "OVER".

If I were Jeff:

I would suggest to the house that it is in All their interests (especially the people voting) to get Jessie out since he continues to have an unfair advantage and has been using everyone of them to help further himself - even if they have been riding his coat-tails they will get tossed cause Jesse does not think in terms of F2 but only for him to win. So humbly yet strategicially it is Jeff's best interest and the rest of theirs (whether they admit it now or not) to get Jessie out sooner vs. later. If they stupidly vote Nat out over Jess then so be it but they are really naive not to make the move now - and "Reset" the game for all of them.

I would ask Lydia and Russell to support getting Jessie out - and that they remember that Jeff put himself at risk when he easily could have let one of them go. Also point out that for the following week they all can play as a team and finally be the have's vs. the have nots in terms of numbers.

Slim, I don't think you need to worry about Michele voting Nat out over Jessie. Last Wed. (In time for this weeks HoH) she was having a private convo with Kevin and planting a seed that Jess/Nat needed to be broken up. Plus Chima and Michele have been buddying up this week... aka girl power.

With Jess/Nat on the block we have a definite evict Jessie vote from Jordan/Michele/Kevin. (I say Kevin because he knows the only person in the house Lydia would betray him for is Jessie.) So, it doesn't really matter what the rest do because Jeff will break the tie... for that matter... Chima would break a tie in Natalie's favor too.

Jeff only gets to vote if there is a tie. Chima does not get to vote. Russell and Lydia will both get to vote they won't be on the block after Jeff takes them down...this is how I understand it.

Hopefully Russell and Lydia will owe Jeff and will be on his side for at least a few weeks..Russell may--Lydia for sure will if Natalie gets voted out--but she will be pissed if Jessie is the one voted out.

Lydia just don't have any good sense, Jessie did vote to evict her but that doesn't bother her in the least. (if that would be me I'd be in Jeff's ear to say if you have that power-put him up I will vote him out)

Thanks, Teamten. I wasn't sure.

Slim, I don't think you need to worry about Michele voting Nat out over Jessie. Last Wed. (In time for this weeks HoH) she was having a private convo with Kevin and planting a seed that Jess/Nat needed to be broken up. Plus Chima and Michele have been buddying up this week... aka girl power.

With Jess/Nat on the block we have a definite evict Jessie vote from Jordan/Michele/Kevin. (I say Kevin because he knows the only person in the house Lydia would betray him for is Jessie.) So, it doesn't really matter what the rest do because Jeff will break the tie... for that matter... Chima would break a tie in Natalie's favor too.

Perfect! Thank you, CeciMom

Cali... it would be awesome if Jeff gets to say something like that after he nominates them. You think producers will give him an opportunity to make a nomination speech before they vote???

Although Boogie did not use it...did they give him a chance to say anything about not using the power?

I really hope that Big Brother gives Jeff the same Opportunity an HOH has when putting up a nominee.

With the power should come the power to say something.

Thursday night when Jesse said to Julie, while he was voting, that lightening didn't strike twice, I was thinking, yes it did, Jesse, it just gave you an extra step (meaning another week)

Yeah, an extra week to sweat because then when the lightning strikes the sweat makes for some lovely sizzle sounds :animated_shocking:

If both Chima and Jeff can't vote if the coup is used, and Jeff is the tiebreaker than Chima will blow a gasket about having a worthless HOH. This is what I see:

Lydia will vote out Nat because she's catty and vindictive. Plus she's still starstruck over Jesse.

Kevin is unpredictable with no time to think about it. He won't have others telling him what to do.

Jordan will vote out Jesse.

Michelle will probably vote out Jesse thanks to her new girl power fake alliance.

Russ is unpredictable.

Chima will try and yell at Julie, but they will turn off her mic and go to commercial. When they come back she will be sulking quietly after being threatened by producers.

Correct me if I missed anyone but there can't be a tie with five people voting.

This is how I hope it goes:

Julie: "HOUSEGUEST, ONE OF YOU HAS THE POWER OF THE COUPE D'ETAT. THIS MEANS THAT THIS PERSON IS ALLOWED, IF THEY CHOOSE. TO DO ONE OF THREE THINGS:

1. KEEP NOMS THE SAME, KNOWING THAT THE POWER IS LOST AFTER TONIGHT

2. TO REMOVE AND REPLACE ONLY ONE NOM, OR

3. REMOVE AND REPLACE BOTH NOMS. HOUSEGUESTS TO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

(Mined you, this would give us the viewers time to watch all the faces as the camera pans the houseguests during Julie's speech)

Julie: 'OK, NOW THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, WOULD THE HOUSEGUEST THAT HAS THE POWER AND CHOOSES TO USE IT PLEASE STAND AND DO SO NOW"

With this we watch Jeff, stand and says, "JULIE I CHOOSE TO DO SO, RUSSELL, LYDIA, TAKE A SEAT ON THE COUCH, JESSIE NATALIE, MOVE YOUR FEET AND TAKE A SEAT!!

The rest of my daydream is all yours........

i'm watching the feeds right now ... jordan and jeff both seem completely tired of russel... lots and lots of badmouthing him...

unfortunately this leads me to believe that jeff wont use the power to save him .. . which upsets me but oh well...

listening to jeff right now i just cant see him using it no two ways about it

Jeff knows he has to get out his biggest obstacle and that is Jessie. If he keeps Russell then he has someone going after Chima who really is a threat in the game. Russell may be a jerk but he will be playing to help Jeff.... for a while.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

i think he will use it but the crazy thing is, russ flip flops so much and attacks so much its hard to decide if it is going to help/hurt jeff/jordon. we all watching know that he has to do it to survive but i try to look at it as if i were going off the same information jeff has in the house. if i saw it as it may piss everyone off and i knew i couldnt trust russ or lydia, i may not use it. i hope he does or i think we will see him up there next week.

Archived