Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

I bet it was something like

"Due to the Mystery Power, Everybody excluding Chima and Kevin need to pack their bags for tonight's eviction"

Julie already told them that Nobody is save except HOH nad POV.. should have came as no suprise.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima can not vote if Jeff uses the CDT. She is hoh and to my understanding, her, Jeff, and the 2 nominees are not allowed to vote. There will be 5 people voteing, Russell, Jordan, Michelle, Lydia, and Kevin. (That is if Jeff uses the CDT and puts Jessie and Nat up).

Michelle ain't dumb and she will vote to get Jessie out as will Russell and Jordan . Jessie is gone if he is put up with NAT.

Yeah, I don't think having them all pack is that big of a deal....they probably should have had them all pack last week.

Also, if (when) Jeff puts up Jess and Nat it would be stupid, stupid, stupid for ANYONE to keep Jesse...even if they "like" him more. They have got to believe that he is a bigger threat and better at winning competitions. Natalie is pretty much all talk and they have got to see that.

I just read on IMDB that Jessie has been voted out by a vote of 4-1.

I just read IMDb and didn't find that anywhere... Can you please point me to it???

IMDb

well because they are pre-taping this "live" show i think there is 100% certainty he will use it ... undoubtably they asked him yesterday if he would and he said yes he was planning to ....

otherwise why would they go through all this ?? if he said no i'm not gonna use it they would just have done it normally...

all i can say is thank god cause i think its a GREAT move for him in the game... ya there are 1 or 2 ways it could backfire but i think the bigger chance is that it improves his position in the game... go jeff !!!!!!

well because they are pre-taping this "live" show i think there is 100% certainty he will use it ... undoubtably they asked him yesterday if he would and he said yes he was planning to ....

otherwise why would they go through all this ?? if he said no i'm not gonna use it they would just have done it normally...

all i can say is thank god cause i think its a GREAT move for him in the game... ya there are 1 or 2 ways it could backfire but i think the bigger chance is that it improves his position in the game... go jeff !!!!!!

We already know he used it and Jessie was voted out...

WHAT???!!!!! Jessie voted out??? Are you sure???!!! Please let it be true!!!!

Yes oldguy we had some Morty posters there today and we know it's true!!!

Archived