*Lydia*

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks safe to me this week

Coup d'

the pathetic crew lyida & kevin all the plans of what they will do but they cant win hoh or any comp for that matter

they better start winning soon because jeff and russell are two beast in comps

lydia better start putting out soon for russell because jeff is taken and would probably take jordan to final two

the hg would be fools to let either jeff or russell go to final three comps because they would own them all maybe except for michelle,or natalie who may have a fighting chance

if i were playing the two i would want out most would be jeff and russell

Guess Chlamydia knows where she falls on Jessie's scrotum pole. She offered to sacrifice herself for Jessie and he still went off to be with Gnat. Sad thing is, the minute Jessie gives her the chance to stroke him again, she'll be right there to do it. She is pathetic.

Guess Chlamydia knows where she falls on Jessie's scrotum pole. She offered to sacrifice herself for Jessie and he still went off to be with Gnat. Sad thing is, the minute Jessie gives her the chance to stroke him again, she'll be right there to do it. She is pathetic.

I've never seen such a pathetic person. It's really sad.

mmm wonder if she'll show Russell her "Pitch a Tent" trick ??

(don't see her being able to construct one in the Have Not Room for jess is she gets in a bind)

As best as I have been able to determine,lydia didn't GET anything out of those redevous anyway, micro minuteman and all!!! jessie will be the one in a bind! :animated_rotfl:

just sayin

Lydia might be selling but Russell won't be buying. I think he'd rather get to Chima's goodies.

BTW, if Lydia had Coup D'etat...then Ronnie is on block opposite Lydia/Kevin...I could see Lydia using it by replacing Kevin with Natalie...so at least one of those two would be gone. But Lydia will get NO votes at all.

Who ever does win the Coup D'etat and uses it will have big target on his back.

Who ever does win the Coup D'etat and uses it will have big target on his back.

I was thinking about it. A lot of people want to be loved by the fans and if they see that they are not the ones loved they may try to get "in" with the ones that are. If Julie says Jeff by a vote of 84% America voted for you. I think some of them remember what happened to the hated house guests after the show. There were ridiculed. Where are those ex HG we hated? Many of them were never heard from again. The ones that were loved by America like Janelle and Kaysar and Dick had a boost to their careers.

It might not hurt Jeff and Jordon. It may open the eyes of some of the other HG.

I was thinking about it. A lot of people want to be loved by the fans and if they see that they are not the ones loved they may try to get "in" with the ones that are. If Julie says Jeff by a vote of 84% America voted for you. I think some of them remember what happened to the hated house guests after the show. There were ridiculed. Where are those ex HG we hated? Many of them were never heard from again. The ones that were loved by America like Janelle and Kaysar and Dick had a boost to their careers.

It might not hurt Jeff and Jordon. It may open the eyes of some of the other HG.

Unfortunately at least ONE of them is in the house this year!!! :censored:

just sayin

damn every week she is like furniture in the HOH room... she is always up there, Chima needs to go upstairs and kick her ass out! and can people sit on the chairs up there, I dont get how folks just jump on the bed all the time. Please tell she is not sleeping up there.

damn every week she is like furniture in the HOH room... she is always up there, Chima needs to go upstairs and kick her ass out! and can people sit on the chairs up there, I dont get how folks just jump on the bed all the time. Please tell she is not sleeping up there.

I think he has more character then to take seconds from Jesse :animated_rotfl:

Oh ,I thought you said I don't get how folks just jump in the bed so quick !

One of the reasons I think they'll all end up voting like sheep for Ronnie this week is that they'll be worried about the power thing...........they aren't going to want to give whoever has it another reason to vote them out............but, either way works for me

Archived