*Lydia*

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lydia is pure nuts, plain & simple. :cookoo:

Did you see the way she stares at Jesse while he sleeps (I remember they showed it on TV once).

Seriously, if Jesse 'cheats' on her with Gnat, I think she may chop little Jesse off.

Lydia is so friggin crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if she cuts off her own ear and leaves it in a gift box for Jesse when she gets evicted so he can whisper sweet-nothings into it while they're apart.

If she manages to win HOH, Kevin will have to be on her 24/7 or else she'd fall for Jessie's "charm".

I hope they have a Psychologist in the DR for Lydia. Her talk with Kevin of how she feels like cutting herself...because Jessie is not giving her the attention she needs...:eek: BB should take that kind of talk very seriously! It was funny before when we all thought she was just a whackadoo...but talk about cutting yourself is not something a rational person does.

She has lost sight that she is in a game, and that Jessie is too. She is only focusing on her "relationship" with him...which is now an obsession. I can't even blame Jessie completely...even though he's treating her like sh*t and he's a complete @ssh@le, he doesn't get to see the unstable side of her that we do.

She shouldn't be in the house...

Poor Kevin, sucked into Chlamydia's "poor me" act. Chlamydia is just trying to get attention anyway she can. Either by servicing Jessie or telling Kevin she wants to cut herself. She is so pathetic. I betcha she will be off somewhere with Jessie sometime today, as soon as she finds him alone again. I wish BB would remove her from the game because she is threatening to cut herself. I guess even they don't believe its anything more than atttention seeking.

This broad needs some serious help. I cannot believe she is sitting there crying and having a MAJOR meltdown over Jesse. Doesn't she realize she created this situation?! NOBODY that you have known all of 4 weeks (or ever for that matter) should lead you to want to hurt yourself! Lydia needs to love and respect Lydia, and stop worrying about some jerk that obviously is using you for his entertainment. As they say 50 million times a season, you are here for the MONEY, this ain't the booty connection. She should have been on Dr. Phill not BB. I totally believe you have to FAIL a psych test to be in that house.

She's (movie) "Fatal Attraction" - "I will not be ignored" crazy about Jessie.

When I first saw her on the show, all inked up and pierced, I said to myself she's a cutter.

Anyone who put's all those tat's and piercings all over their body has a self identy problem, and low self esteem.

And now I suppose I have to apologize to all the peeps out there covered in ink and piercings, sheesh.

She has to live with that body show for the remainder of her life. That is so foreign to me that I almost don't have an opinion. Hearing that she cuts herself (and apparently has the hots for a loser like Jessie) makes me wonder what the future holds for Lydia. I suppose she could go on steroids and they could both wrestle; she and Jessie.

What really concerns me is that chit she calls hair and what she does with it.

Gotta say, cutters dont TELL anyone they are cutting. They HIDE it. She is not a cutter. She is an attention whore.

This is a good point. Either way the gal needs some help. Either that or Jessie will need Scrappy to protect him. Again I can't stand Jessie but to be stalked in a place you can't leave would make me sick to my stomach too.

Now that I know she cuts I'm thinking those cheap tattoos are something she does to purposefully cause physical pain to herself.

a lot of ppl use Tatts to cover cutting scars...

This might not be the place to ask this question but I really want to know the answer. WHY IS JESSE ALLOWED TO HIT LYDIA AND CAUSE BRUISES ON HER BUTT AND ARM AND STILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE HOUSE? WHEN HE WAS HITTING HER IN THE HAVE-NOT ROOM THE OTHER NIGHT YOU COULD SEE IT WAS HURTING HER YET THERE WAS NOT EVEN A WARNING FROM BB FOR HIM TO STOP. YES, SHE SEEMS TO HAVE PROBLEMS SHE NEEDS HELP WITH BUT AT THE SAME TIME NO AND I MEAN NO WOMAN SHOULD BE HIT BY A MAN. Please could someone answer this for me. REMENBER THAT KEVIN GOT A WARNING FOR HIS "CHEST BUTT" ON RONNIE BUT THAT CAUSED NO PAIN AND CHIMA WAS TOLD SHE COULD NOT HIT RUSSEL WITH A PILLOW. SEEMS BB IS IN THE WRONG HERE-IMOH

This might not be the place to ask this question but I really want to know the answer. WHY IS JESSE ALLOWED TO HIT LYDIA AND CAUSE BRUISES ON HER BUTT AND ARM AND STILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE HOUSE? WHEN HE WAS HITTING HER IN THE HAVE-NOT ROOM THE OTHER NIGHT YOU COULD SEE IT WAS HURTING HER YET THERE WAS NOT EVEN A WARNING FROM BB FOR HIM TO STOP. YES, SHE SEEMS TO HAVE PROBLEMS SHE NEEDS HELP WITH BUT AT THE SAME TIME NO AND I MEAN NO WOMAN SHOULD BE HIT BY A MAN. Please could someone answer this for me. REMENBER THAT KEVIN GOT A WARNING FOR HIS "CHEST BUTT" ON RONNIE BUT THAT CAUSED NO PAIN AND CHIMA WAS TOLD SHE COULD NOT HIT RUSSEL WITH A PILLOW. SEEMS BB IS IN THE WRONG HERE-IMOH

Because he wasn't "hitting" her in an angry way, they were wrestling and she enjoyed it. She even climbed back in bed with him afterwards. IF she was really hurt or not enjoying the attention all she would have to do is stop laughing, tell him get the f*ck off of her and yell to production she wasn't playing, and most likely he would be out the door. But it was a game she was playing with him. All that "he bruised me" bs is just another attempt at sympathy and attention. Just like her BS cutting story. People who cut don't discuss it.

I was wonderfing the same thing...Jessie and Nat seem to be getting away with so much and I for one am getting sick of them bending the rules to suit them. Lydia is too stupid to complain about bruises even though it's on camera the PR crew should have sanctioned him.

and I agree if she was a cutter she would have just done it.

Archived